PDA

View Full Version : Lotsa good, hot whorn lovin'

A Sooner in Texas
10/29/2007, 09:35 PM
http://forums.hornfans.com/php/wwwthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=football&Number=5280130&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=0&fpart=

Ground_Attack
10/29/2007, 10:19 PM
those guys are 'tards

badger
10/29/2007, 10:52 PM
This is priceless - whornies are in a paradox of a situation and their heads will implode from the experience of having to actually use their tiny brains to the point that their whorns recoil from their heads and the points form toward their skull instead of toward... wherever longhorns' whorns are usually pointed... and then, they become so confused that they all sport overalls, grab their ol' armies and yell the letter A.

utex74
10/29/2007, 11:06 PM
http://forums.hornfans.com/php/wwwthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=football&Number=5280130&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=0&fpart=

Message boards are for fans' entertainment. But the poster that said we need for you to win out is correct.

None of that means anything if we don't win. We need to take care of our own business and let you and aggy take care of yours. Before the season I predicted on here that we beat OU and lose to OSU. I'm hoping my prediction reliability continues.

badger
10/29/2007, 11:21 PM
Message boards are for fans' entertainment. But the poster that said we need for you to win out is correct.

None of that means anything if we don't win. We need to take care of our own business and let you and aggy take care of yours. Before the season I predicted on here that we beat OU and lose to OSU. I'm hoping my prediction reliability continues.
http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/8910/residentfaniv8.jpg
(and yes, "oppositing fan" is now the OFFICAL term for resident posters who have pledged their allegiance to other schools. It is far easier to start a new phrase than correct my obvious mistake)

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
10/29/2007, 11:21 PM

None of that means anything if we don't win. We need to take care of our own business and let you and aggy take care of yours. Before the season I predicted on here that we beat OU and lose to OSU. I'm hoping my prediction reliability continues.Will you retain your enthusiam until the next whorn championship in 33 yrs.? Fortunately for me, I prolly won't be around when it happens!

A Sooner in Texas
10/29/2007, 11:32 PM
http://img86.imageshack.us/img86/8910/residentfaniv8.jpg
(and yes, "oppositing fan" is now the OFECAL term for resident posters who have pledged their allegiance to other schools. It is far easier to start a new phrase than correct my obvious mistake)

fixed. ;)

GreaterState
10/30/2007, 06:37 AM
This is priceless - whornies are in a paradox of a situation and their heads will implode from the experience of having to actually use their tiny brains to the point that their whorns recoil from their heads and the points form toward their skull instead of toward... wherever longhorns' whorns are usually pointed... and then, they become so confused that they all sport overalls, grab their ol' armies and yell the letter A.

Still, I figure this paradox is nothing compared to the cacophony of exploding heads on this site as OU fans tried to settle in on 01/04/06 and figure out whom to root for in the MNC game ...

:texan:

sooneron
10/30/2007, 09:05 AM
I had to quickly close that tab in order to save some iq points.

sooneron
10/30/2007, 09:06 AM
Do they really think that they are going to a bcs game with two losses? I seriously doubt it. They would have to steamroll the rest of their schedule and I don't see them doing it. They may lose in stoolwater.

Funky G
10/30/2007, 09:22 AM
After watching Texas play this year, they better be worried about Okie State Aggy. They could very easily lose to them in the battle of ugly orange. Which, of course, would make me happy.

Bourbon St Sooner
10/30/2007, 09:31 AM
Still, I figure this paradox is nothing compared to the cacophony of exploding heads on this site as OU fans tried to settle in on 01/04/06 and figure out whom to root for in the MNC game ...

That was sheer agony.

Forward to 2007. OU has restored order in the B12 South. Mack Brown is back to being the clapper. Life is good.

handcrafted
10/30/2007, 09:39 AM
Hey, I'm not ashamed to say that I supported Radio and :mack: against suc. When it got down to brass tacks, it was really a no-brainer. We've had clear scoreboard on the whorns for the last 9 years. OTOH, have we EVAR beaten the condoms? Not in my lifetime, anyway.

So there is no comparison. I just hope we get the chance to stomp a mudhole in the spoiled children at some point before Coach Stoops retires. Considering that we're not scheduling any more road games against the Pac-10, it's unlikely we will have that opportunity except in a bowl.

BoonesFarmSooner
10/30/2007, 09:42 AM
So when aggy and OU meet, I pull first for the meteor, then for OU because I respect them, not because I hate them less.

College Football = Greatness

milesl
10/30/2007, 12:26 PM
people that post in sport message boards are dumb shi......wait a minute.

colleyvillesooner
10/30/2007, 01:30 PM

Good thing that won't happen again for another 30+ years.

josh09
10/30/2007, 07:57 PM
hahaha texas sucks

2k2 c5
10/31/2007, 08:38 PM
I hate to say it but it looks a whole lot like our discussion about whether we want texux or okie lite to win. The reasons differ but the attitude is similar.

utex74
10/31/2007, 09:13 PM
Do they really think that they are going to a bcs game with two losses? I seriously doubt it. They would have to steamroll the rest of their schedule and I don't see them doing it. They may lose in stoolwater.

Big if, but IF we won out and you won out the chances are very good for a Sugar or Orange Bowl invite. Helped, of course, by the fact that no conference can have more than two teams in the BCS. And the fact that BCS at-large invites are based on probable TV ratings and fan travel. And the Domers are not around.

I'm not even going there yet. We are too unpredictable, but it COULD happen.

badger
10/31/2007, 10:07 PM

zzzz. you know you had the same paradox on each of our SEVEN championship years... Mr. Four-and-no-more-than-four-that's-right-just-four.

badger
10/31/2007, 10:11 PM
Big if, but IF we won out and you won out the chances are very good for a Sugar or Orange Bowl invite. Helped, of course, by the fact that no conference can have more than two teams in the BCS. And the fact that BCS at-large invites are based on probable TV ratings and fan travel. And the Domers are not around.

for texas to go to a bcs game, they would have to...

1- Watch other teams lose.
Ok, they can do this... but they might arrive early and leave before the end of the game.

2- Have undefeated teams, especially crappy ones, lose once.
Ok, this will probably happen. Nothing like some media exposure to the eyes to cause blindness, eh?

3- Win games.
OUch! No-can-do, Macky Brown U. Guess it's another year of hoping for Holiday Bowl!
:D
Holiday Bowl!
HOLIDAY BOWL!!1!

auto
10/31/2007, 10:14 PM

Dogs could fly out of my ***, but not really likely:D