PDA

View Full Version : VY tearing up the NFL

Big Red Ron
10/28/2007, 06:09 PM
NFL.com

Young hasn't had the season we thought he'd have, failing to throw for 200 yards in every game this season with only one 50-yard rushing effort. Moreover, he's thrown three TDs vs. six interceptions this season and hasn't rushed for a touchdown since Week 1.
:O

Today my opponent in Fantasy Football played him and he got exactly, 42 PaYds, 11 RuYds, NoTD.:O

boomer in clear lake
10/28/2007, 08:38 PM
But the Titans got the win. Don't forget VY is a leader ;)

stoopified
10/28/2007, 09:27 PM
NFL.com

:O

Today my opponent in Fantasy Football played him and he got exactly, 42 PaYds, 11 RuYds, NoTD.:O
I've been sayine ever since VY hit THE LEAGUE that I don't understnd this OSESSION with VY.Plain and simple truth is HE SUCKS as an NFL QB.It was a complete joke that he was in last year's Pro Bowl.I don't think that farce will be repeated.

DarrellZero
10/28/2007, 09:40 PM
Don't let any horn fans hear you. VY is their God.

What they fail to understand is, yes, VY was a sensational college quarterback, capable of winning games singlehandly with his feet.

In the pros, however, while he has had some success running with the football, defenses are beginning to catch on to his well-below-average passing skills. The longer he stays in the league, the less adroitly he will be able to run, consequently the less effective he will be.

I'd say he has one more year as a starter, at best.

Zing
10/28/2007, 09:44 PM
I'd say he has one more year as a starter, at best.

Which will make him, unfortunately, more money than I will ever see.

Charla
10/28/2007, 09:57 PM
All UT players need to be great runners as they need these skills to stay out of jail seeing as they are always running from the law.