PDA

View Full Version : My cat's third eyelids are showing....

OUAndy1807
10/27/2007, 03:54 PM
you know that creepy third eyelid that cats have that comes up out of their tearducts? Well, one of my cats has had those showing about 10%-33% for the last week. My wife took her to the vet, who said that it was probably allergies.

I just looked it up on the world wide web and one of the leading causes of this condition in depression when you get a new pet or something changes.

So, I'm using this as proof that the cats are depressed that I'm working out of town and it's driving my wife crazy because she's the one who feeds them and takes care of them.

Anyway, anybody ever had this happen with one of your cats? It
s creeping me out.

ChickSoonerFan
10/27/2007, 05:05 PM
I saw a little black cat run across Indiana toward your house the other night, is that your cat?

If so, get him/her in doors before Halloween!!!!!!

Seriously. Please.

Crazy people out there.

Oh, good that your windows have blinds on them, can't see right into your house anymore.

OK, now I feel like a stalker, all creepy and stuff.

And did you buy lots of candy yet?

OK, I'm done.

proud gonzo
10/27/2007, 07:34 PM
Good. Andy deserves a stalker.

Jeopardude
10/27/2007, 07:38 PM
you know that creepy third eyelid that cats have that comes up out of their tearducts? Well, one of my cats has had those showing about 10%-33% for the last week. My wife took her to the vet, who said that it was probably allergies.

I just looked it up on the world wide web and one of the leading causes of this condition in depression when you get a new pet or something changes.

So, I'm using this as proof that the cats are depressed that I'm working out of town and it's driving my wife crazy because she's the one who feeds them and takes care of them.

Anyway, anybody ever had this happen with one of your cats? It
s creeping me out.

Sing this to your cat to get it out of its depression. YWIA

http://youtube.com/watch?v=DpA2tMrQ4RU