PDA

View Full Version : I hadn't seen this posted yet...

Shneeg11
10/27/2007, 01:57 PM
And yes the newb did search for it!! :P

It's Reggie Bush and David Beckham, I know most people don't like Bush, or soccer, so this may not go over very well, but it's Bush learning how to play soccer and Beckham playing football

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f87_1183183858

85sooners
10/27/2007, 02:00 PM
:(

Shneeg11
10/27/2007, 02:02 PM
I don't like Bush or soccer, but I found it interesting

SoonerBOI
10/27/2007, 02:14 PM
Beckham foot juggling the football at 1.36 is cool. I use to root for him when he was playing for Manchester United. Bush sucks!

Shneeg11
10/27/2007, 02:23 PM
Ya, it's impressive that he could maintain control so well

tommieharris91
10/27/2007, 03:02 PM
I wish poor kids in the ghetto learned to dribble a ball with their feet instead of their hands. It would be pretty crazy seeing the US' best athletes pull off the type of moves that Brazilians do.

Shneeg11
10/27/2007, 03:04 PM
but what about basketball?

Big Red Ron
10/27/2007, 03:31 PM
Soccer = Gehy

Basketball ~ Gehy

Shneeg11
10/27/2007, 05:22 PM
haha, soccer does = "gehy"

basketball is definitely getting better, college basketball is fun

soonergooner
10/28/2007, 06:19 AM
" I don't like Bush. " And you call soccer gehy?

For me, I clearly like soccer, football, volleyball, but bball not so much.

" It would be pretty crazy seeing the US' best athletes pull off the type of moves that Brazilians do. " I believe we are beginning to see the effects of youth soccer in the US with all the US players playing in the worlds' top leagues. In the vid, I think becks comment bout bush being good is a valid comment. If an athelete such as bush had gotten into a soccer tract at an early age, I feel we would be reading and following soccer much more, as he would dominate. Might even get a comment from trabore like, "I played soccer in grade school, and I could take him one on one!" (ala his womens bball comment of years past)

" haha, soccer does = "gehy" " One thing peeps not familiar with the game is how rough it really is. I played tons of sports over the years, and indoor soccer is literally the only one I quit because of how rough it is. (that and the preponderance of serious injury. Witnesses multiple compound fractures, acls, mcls, the works.) Does that qualify me as "gehy?"

Turd_Ferguson
10/28/2007, 06:47 AM
I don't like Bushheh.

soonerboomer93
10/28/2007, 07:51 AM
" haha, soccer does = "gehy" " One thing peeps not familiar with the game is how rough it really is. I played tons of sports over the years, and indoor soccer is literally the only one I quit because of how rough it is. (that and the preponderance of serious injury. Witnesses multiple compound fractures, acls, mcls, the works.) Does that qualify me as "gehy?"

if you have to ask...

OUHOMER
10/28/2007, 07:51 AM
I think this should be on the futbol board

Big Red Ron
10/28/2007, 08:51 AM
" haha, soccer does = "gehy" " One thing peeps not familiar with the game is how rough it really is. I played tons of sports over the years, and indoor soccer is literally the only one I quit because of how rough it is. (that and the preponderance of serious injury. Witnesses multiple compound fractures, acls, mcls, the works.) Does that qualify me as "gehy?"Yep, soccer is so lame. Nothing personal but please. Three hours of sheer boredom. I played for a couple of seasons as a lad...

Tie - orange wedges for everyone!

Any sport that Americans totally dismiss while Brazil, Mexico, Morocco, etc..all embrace is lame. Maybe not gehy but lame nonetheless.

I also played Lacrosse. Makes soccer seem darn right civil.

Charla
10/28/2007, 09:32 AM
I wonder why nobody posted this yet. Maybe because Soccer and Reggie Bush and even George for that matter all have a common factor. SUX