PDA

View Full Version : Louie's girl

handcrafted
10/26/2007, 11:45 AM
Let me preface this by saying that I am happily married and will never stray.

But I feel compelled to point out that Jenny the bartender at Louie's in Brookhaven is TEH HAWT. Actually, hawtness seems such an uncouth word to use in her case. Freakin' beautiful is more accurate.

And she's a nice person, too.

Sorry, I have no pics, but perhaps someone else does?

yermom
10/26/2007, 11:49 AM
if you want her number, it's 867-5309

sooner_born_1960
10/26/2007, 11:51 AM
if you want her number, it's 867-5309
That's what she told Sicem, anyway.

Turd_Ferguson
10/26/2007, 11:57 AM
Bob does the hirin around there ya know.

crawfish
10/26/2007, 12:30 PM
:confused:

http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/fox_searchlight/garden_state/_group_photos/danny_devito11.jpg

OKLA21FAN
10/26/2007, 12:37 PM
i never could understand the lyrics to that song.

think she could help me out?

MamaMia
10/26/2007, 01:11 PM
Let me preface this by saying that I am happily married and will never stray.

But I feel compelled to point out that Jenny the bartender at Louie's in Brookhaven is TEH HAWT. Actually, hawtness seems such an uncouth word to use in her case. Freakin' beautiful is more accurate.

And she's a nice person, too.

Sorry, I have no pics, but perhaps someone else does?

http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y86/OUmom/clerical-emoticon.gif Jesus said, "You have heard that it was said, 'Do not commit adultery'. But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart." (Matthew 5:27-28)

That could just be a rumor. ;)

yermom
10/26/2007, 01:46 PM
see, you are already guilty, so go ahead, what's it going to hurt now?

handcrafted
10/26/2007, 02:11 PM
http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y86/OUmom/clerical-emoticon.gif Jesus said, "You have heard that it was said, 'Do not commit adultery'. But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart." (Matthew 5:27-28)

That could just be a rumor. ;)

You have 4000 more posts than me, and you don't know about me yet? Well...

Being a Christian I say to that, "right on".

Being a human male, I say to that, I can appreciate female beauty without wanting to desecrate my marriage. My wife is the most beautiful and special creature God put on this Earth. I thank Him every day for her.

However, I do not believe that I need to see every other woman I meet as unattractive. That's more a Muslim thing than a Christian thing.

Beauty is beauty, be it a beach at sunset, a foggy morning in the Rockies, Mozart, a perfectly thrown pass from Sam Bradford to Malcolm Kelly, or a female of the species. It's all the revelation of God's attributes and who He is.

Sorry, didn't mean to sermonize. Here endeth. :)

MamaMia
10/26/2007, 02:49 PM
You have 4000 more posts than me, and you don't know about me yet? Well...

Being a Christian I say to that, "right on".

Being a human male, I say to that, I can appreciate female beauty without wanting to desecrate my marriage. My wife is the most beautiful and special creature God put on this Earth. I thank Him every day for her.

However, I do not believe that I need to see every other woman I meet as unattractive. That's more a Muslim thing than a Christian thing.

Beauty is beauty, be it a beach at sunset, a foggy morning in the Rockies, Mozart, a perfectly thrown pass from Sam Bradford to Malcolm Kelly, or a female of the species. It's all the revelation of God's attributes and who He is.

Sorry, didn't mean to sermonize. Here endeth. :)
In this hustle and bustle world its always nice for our hubbies to remind us of how much they love us. Maybe it would be a nice token on your part to print this thread out for your wife on Valentines Day? :D

handcrafted
10/26/2007, 02:55 PM
You know, I don't take offense when my wife mentions that Kirk Herbstreit is hot...

MamaMia
10/26/2007, 03:21 PM
You know, I don't take offense when my wife mentions that Kirk Herbstreit is hot... Y'all are swingers aren't ya? :eek:

handcrafted
10/26/2007, 03:24 PM
Y'all are swingers aren't ya? :eek:

Busted! :cool:

:D