PDA

View Full Version : Matt Ryan McNabb

handcrafted
10/26/2007, 10:56 AM
Is it really necessary for ESPN to get a nice tight shot of a QB McNabbing? I mean, why not give the kid some dignity...

cvsooner
10/26/2007, 11:21 AM
He was probably vomiting out of relief that they beat the spread, if you know what I mean.

Pricetag
10/26/2007, 01:10 PM
Did anyone notice the chick keeping her distance from Ryan during the postgame? I couldn't decide whether she was afraid of an aftershock or just trying to avoid the puke breath. She'd get in there to ask the question, then back off and stretch her arm as far as she could to get the mic close to him.

handcrafted
10/26/2007, 02:14 PM
Did anyone notice the chick keeping her distance from Ryan during the postgame? I couldn't decide whether she was afraid of an aftershock or just trying to avoid the puke breath. She'd get in there to ask the question, then back off and stretch her arm as far as she could to get the mic close to him.

Yeah, absolutely. Also it looked like Ryan kept wiping his mouth.:twinkies:

TUSooner
10/26/2007, 02:42 PM
The game and the BC love fest made me a little nauseated.

handcrafted
10/26/2007, 02:51 PM
BC v toSu would be the YAWNER OF THE CENTURY as a BCS title game.

Talk about a pillow fight...

TUSooner
10/26/2007, 03:05 PM
BC v toSu would be the YAWNER OF THE CENTURY as a BCS title game.

Talk about a pillow fight...

Exactally. I'd almost enjoy seeing LSU rip BC a new one.
(I said "almost." :D )
Both BC and OhSU are riding on fluff.
What ticks me off about BC is not tat they are ahead of OU, but that they are ahead of MANY many better teams.
For the sake of anything holy in college football, BC should not appear in the BCSMNC game

The_Red_Patriot
10/26/2007, 04:27 PM
HERES THE VIDEO GOODNESS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxnpiD2EpmU

Pricetag
10/26/2007, 05:05 PM
The commentator acually used the word "hurl" when they caught him on camera the second time.

OU-HSV
10/26/2007, 05:11 PM
Yeah it was pretty dang gross that they kept on filming him

bluedogok
10/26/2007, 08:42 PM
That was nothing, McNabb stepped back from center and blew big chunks behind the guard during a play, went back and finished the play. That looked more like a sideline heavy spit in comparison, that is nothing.

goingoneight
10/27/2007, 12:03 AM
It's still disgusting. Despite people's obsession with college football and their eagerness to love or hate on someone... he is an amateur athlete who is busting his *** out there. It's not like his mom was hand-feeding him chicken or anything like that. He was exhausted from getting beat around like a drum all night (up until the final four minutes at least).

Crucifax Autumn
10/27/2007, 01:15 AM
And yet...We all think it's hilarious that Chase Daniel eats boogers...and his mom's not hand feeding those either, though that would be even funnier!

StoopTroup
10/27/2007, 01:22 AM
Wow...

He almost puked on his Callender....

Crucifax Autumn
10/27/2007, 01:30 AM
Quite the Linda Blair moment!

handcrafted
10/27/2007, 01:32 PM
That was nothing, McNabb stepped back from center and blew big chunks behind the guard during a play, went back and finished the play. That looked more like a sideline heavy spit in comparison, that is nothing.

Right, and so did Jamie Foxx in "Any Given Sunday". :D

I give massive spek to any athlete who is tough enough to do this. If I'm blowing chunks I'm happy if I can just crawl back to bed. :O

85sooners
10/27/2007, 02:09 PM
:eek:
Right, and so did Jamie Foxx in "Any Given Sunday". :D

I give massive spek to any athlete who is tough enough to do this. If I'm blowing chunks I'm happy if I can just crawl back to bed. :O:eek: