PDA

View Full Version : Dear Bilitnekoff Award deciders...

SoonerStormchaser
10/25/2007, 09:50 PM
A big UP YOURS from this Sooner fan for leaving out MK, but putting in a WR from tOSU and New Mexico State. You guys are a complete joke this year.

tulsaoilerfan
10/25/2007, 10:20 PM
All they look at is stats; hard for MK to be a finalist when he gets maybe 3 passes a game thrown to him.

Ground_Attack
10/25/2007, 10:20 PM
if the finalist list was made in September, you'd be right. Oilerfan is right though, he doesn't get enough targets anymore...especially in the red zone.

Collier11
10/25/2007, 11:24 PM
awards are determined by stats unfortunately, dont you know the award voters dont watch football, they just read stats sheets!!!

Crucifax Autumn
10/25/2007, 11:56 PM
Stats like Touchdown to catch ratio? Apparently not!

Boomer.....
10/26/2007, 08:23 AM
It's okay. MK will be the one going ahead of them in the draft and making millions more.

Curly Bill
10/26/2007, 10:59 AM
What a joke MK wasn't included. I watched the scroll last night on ESPN and was dumfounded when his name wasn't one of them. Like has been mentioned: it's about stats, and we're just not throwing to him enough...so is this were I take a potshot at Kevin Wilson? ;)

I have no doubt that MK will be a hugely productive NFL receiver: size, speed, great hands, he's prototypical for what they like...plus they'll find ways to get him involved.

bri
10/26/2007, 12:33 PM
One word, people: Colorado.

It's not a vast media conspiracy if you do it to your own player.

Civicus_Sooner
10/26/2007, 12:54 PM
meh, didn't larry fitz win that thing? He's not even the best receiver on his team now.

SoonerGM
10/26/2007, 12:59 PM
is it impossible for him to get back on the list now? just wondering cuz i remember in one of the NCAA video games you could pop up on the list even at the end of the season if you had some good stat building games.

Curly Bill
10/26/2007, 02:00 PM
One word, people: Colorado.

It's not a vast media conspiracy if you do it to your own player.

You are indeed correct. Coming into this season he had the name recognition to be included, Sam has obviously been good enough to do his part for MK, but yeah...what happened in that Colorado game again...it's all getting sort of hazy now...