PDA

View Full Version : Pres. Clinton (The Other'n) Takes On Moonbats

VeeJay
10/25/2007, 08:33 PM
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=c68_1193347304&p=1

The "Inside Job" crowd does seem to be out and about and aggravating the hell out of our garden variety lefties these days. For a few more days I have HBO and have seen a couple of times Bill Maher chasing hecklers out of his studio in front of Chris Matthews and Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee, peppering the guests and studio audience with F-bombs the whole time. Good theater, if you ask me.

Now the Bush-brought-down-the-towers loyalists have taken on Bill Clinton, appearing at his bride's campaign stops.

Knowing the Clintons as calculating politicians, checking the wind direction, I am tempted to believe this "How dare you?" response has been rehearsed, unless the whole thing was orchestrated. To appeal to the center and those on the right teetering on who to vote for. This could be the '08 edition of Sister Souljah, as Bill is quite capable of alienating his far left supporters, albeit for a moment, to gain mileage with the center.

The 9/11 Conspiracy crowd is indeed a fringe of the left, claiming in its ranks the dubious characters Rosie O'Donnell and Charlie Sheen, both of them entering new Territory of Bizarre each time they pontificate. Pres. Clinton has much less to lose than gain by taking on the Building Seven Pyschotics, for all the world, and the electorate to see.

This I crafted in my mind based on eight years of lies, deceipt, pebble placing, Ron Brown memorial servicing, and I would not be surprised if the Clinton machine is back at full throttle as they clamor for that spot right in the center, where all things seem to click along in absolute gridlock.

But, I will take Pres. Clinton's response here at face value, and applaud his action at the podium. Someone from the left needs to step up and call these buffoons out for what they are. Clinton seems willing to do that.

it will be interesting to see how this plays out on the campaign trail. These people apparently aren't going away quietly.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
10/25/2007, 09:00 PM
Go Ubama, my friend!

OklahomaTuba
10/25/2007, 09:04 PM
Good for him.

Not a good move on his part politically though.

That's who is voting for his wife, afterall.

VeeJay
10/25/2007, 09:15 PM
Does anyone else get the impression that Obama was not well...really bothered by 9/11 all that much?

I mean, he sounds good and all, big social programs, talks about governing smarter. But he's never really said much about the nation's resolve in recovering from the events of 9/11/01.

I guess for me it's ingrained a little deeper that it was the worst day for us as a nation - in my lifetime, at least.

I don't expect to see any of 'em sobbing at the lectern - but this guy refuses to wear a lapel flag pin. I mean, who cares - but that's just a small example of where he is in wanting to pick and choose when he's proud to be an American.

Anyone else picking up these vibes on this one?

SicEmBaylor
10/25/2007, 09:17 PM
Good for him.

Not a good move on his part politically though.

That's who is voting for his wife, afterall.

They're loud, they're obnoxious, and they have a way of making liberal politicians pander to them but when it comes to actual voting strength those idiots are in the single digits percentage wise. They'd only make the difference in a close primary election.

SicEmBaylor
10/25/2007, 09:22 PM
In fact, just to add to what I said previously, this was a very very safe move by Clinton. I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt and assume that it wasn't calculated, but he can definitely afford to alienate the Truthers with Hillary's numbers being what they are.

This is probably the best thing he could have done. Bill Clinton does NOT make political mistakes that large. He knows the numbers.

VeeJay
10/25/2007, 09:23 PM
those idiots are in the single digits percentage wise. .

Well, I think the "Don't Tase Me Bro" guy was better at his schtick.

SicEmBaylor
10/25/2007, 09:26 PM
Well, I think the "Don't Tase Me Bro" guy was better at his schtick.
I can almost guarantee you he doesn't vote.
And if he does it's only irregularly and in presidential elections.

bri
10/25/2007, 09:29 PM
Every party has their annoying shouting crazy people. We have the 9/11 crazies, y'all have the wonderful "yay dead soliders" 'church'. It's almost as if we have more in common than is popular to admit...

VeeJay
10/25/2007, 09:36 PM
Well, Bri, I don't think any of us claim the Fred Phelps crowd as our own. Those folks are in a parallel universe, IMO.

Likewise, I don't think the majority of Democrats will line up behind the Building Seven nuts.

My college statistics course told me to throw out these fools. Unfortunately, they're often the most vocal.

SicEmBaylor
10/25/2007, 09:41 PM
Well, Bri, I don't think any of us claim the Fred Phelps crowd as our own. Those folks are in a parallel universe, IMO.

Likewise, I don't think the majority of Democrats will line up behind the Building Seven nuts.

My college statistics course told me to throw out these fools. Unfortunately, they're often the most vocal.

Your mom went to college.

bri
10/25/2007, 09:57 PM

Yeah, that was kind of my point. :D

VeeJay
10/25/2007, 10:18 PM
Well, I started to throw in a David Duke - Sharpton/Tawana Brawley reference for added emphasis, but I figured it's best to keep it on the lowdown.

SicEmBaylor
10/25/2007, 10:24 PM
Well, I started to throw in a David Duke - Sharpton/Tawana Brawley reference for added emphasis, but I figured it's best to keep it on the lowdown.

What's wrong with David Duke?:confused:

SicEmBaylor
10/25/2007, 11:41 PM
I'm kidding by the way.

bri
10/26/2007, 12:30 PM
I can't decide if it's sad or hilarious that you actually had to throw in the disclaimer.

Probably both. :D

crawfish
10/26/2007, 12:33 PM
The democrats are full of delusional people - like the ones that think Hillary is anti-war or pro-health-care.

Of course, a lot of republicans support a guy who makes Clinton look like Ward Cleaver...

Fugue
10/26/2007, 12:49 PM
Every party has their annoying shouting crazy people. We have the 9/11 crazies, y'all have the wonderful "yay dead soliders" 'church'. It's almost as if we have more in common than is popular to admit...

I believe Fred is a Democrat too? :D

I heard the term "Phelptards" the other day and thought of the SO.

Veritas
10/26/2007, 12:53 PM
The democrats are full of delusional people - like the ones that think Hillary is anti-war or pro-health-care.

Of course, a lot of republicans support a guy who makes Clinton look like Ward Cleaver...
Delusion is hardly exclusive to the constituents of either party. The great thing about deluded people is that they don't know when they're deluded; they just think that everybody else is nuts.

Good thing we never see that type of behavior on the SO. :texan: