PDA

View Full Version : New Position

SleestakSooner
10/25/2007, 10:34 AM
Hey people!

I am no longer working as a Logistics Coordinator and have found a new job working for US Fleet Tracking.

You can check out our product and learn a bit about our company by viewing our website at www.usfleettracking.com (http://www.usfleettracking.com)

If you are a small business owner, have teenage children or just need to be able to monitor someone's driving of one of your vehicles you should take a look at what our product can do. It can save you lots of money and headaches!

OU-HSV
10/25/2007, 11:04 PM
I'll go ahead and say it...and get it out of the way.

This isn't what I expected when I saw the thread title :D

SleestakSooner
10/29/2007, 02:54 PM
JIC you hillbillies thought I was bull****ting... Our tracking device will be featured this Thurday night at nine o'clock central time on Street Customs airing on the TLC Channel. Although West Coast Customs is reselling it under their own packaging it is actually the exact same product.

A little exposure never hurt a blossoming business!

SOONER STEAKER
10/29/2007, 05:14 PM
Can you put this GPS trackng on construction equipment?

SleestakSooner
10/30/2007, 08:46 AM
Can you put this GPS trackng on construction equipment?

Yes we can. It can be used for any type of vehicle or trailer with it's own power source, as in a refrigerated trailer.

In the very near future we will be making available a portable unit that can be removed from the vehicle and carried with you.

We are about to unveil our new website this week as well. I have been given the daunting task of re-writing most of the content. OMG did it ever need to be re-written too!

SleestakSooner
10/30/2007, 11:40 AM
here is a little blurb about the different applications that our system can be used for...

Applications
The applications for our technology are limitless.
Need to track your 16-year-old who got his license last week? Not a problem.
You can even see how fast he's driving when you're not in the car with him.
Or are you more interested in fleet logistics? In today's world, the small
business owner needs every tool he can find to improve service, reduce overhead
and stay competitive. This is the tool that pays for itself - we're constantly
hearing from our clients about how our system paid for itself within the first 60 days.
With our system, office personnel can see precisely where the vehicle is,
and can provide driving directions when needed.
Our technology applies to everyone - from Bob's Plumbing to Joe's Electrical to
Sam's HVAC repair. Fleets of everything from tow trucks to school buses, all the
way down to your local Maytag repair fleet. Utility service trucks. Sonya's flower
delivery, Tony's pizza delivery, Mike's catering service. Virtually every business
with two or more vehicles can find cost-recovery through fuel savings
(eliminating unnecessary trips), improved productivity, and accountability.
And it doesn't stop there. We have equipment available which enables our systems
to track anything that moves. Aircraft, boats, motorcycles, freight containers,
trailers, rail cars - even satellites. At USFleetTracking, we can make it happen.
Not everyone necessarily likes our system. For the office delivery girl who went
shopping after she dropped off her legal documents, well... let's just say she
wasn't very impressed. Or the pizza delivery boy who was spending time at girlfriend's
house when he was on the clock and supposed to be delivering pizza? He didn't care for
our system very much, either. In fact, we can't count the cases where non-producers
have been eliminated, making room for productive personnel who still believe in an
honest day's work for an honest day's pay.
It doesn't always have to come to that. Like locks on doors that keep honest people
honest, simply knowing that our system is installed is often enough to correct marginal
behavior in otherwise good employees.
And when a vehicle is stolen? Rest assured, you don't want to know where it was
15 minutes ago. You want to know where it is now.
In a word, our systems create accountability. With accountability comes an increase
in productivity. And the productivity of small business is the engine that drives America.

SleestakSooner
10/31/2007, 03:04 PM
I'll go ahead and say it...and get it out of the way.

Congratulations on the new job! :D

fixed :cool:

SleestakSooner
11/7/2007, 04:49 PM
Tonight on KOCO-5 in OKC they will be doing a story on our product and services. It should air on the 6pm news.

I know I haven't done a very good job of describing the device or the services it can perform for you so hopefully some of you F'n hillbillies can watch this news story tonight and get a better understanding.

Tune in and let me know what you guys think!

OU-HSV
11/8/2007, 12:38 AM
fixed :cool:
Yeah..that's what I meant. Congrats on the job :D

SOONER STEAKER
11/16/2007, 04:28 PM
Thanks man, Got caught fishing by the boss today. DAMN GPS!!

jr4ou
12/8/2007, 07:44 PM
done