PDA

View Full Version : Hey ruf/neks

Petro-Sooner
10/25/2007, 06:52 AM
You wild and crazy guys, what happened this time?

Okla-homey
10/25/2007, 07:39 AM
Conflicting reports out there. TV says no more sideline stuff this season, newspaper says sideline stuff to be allowed.

We need the truth from OU on whether they'll be allowed to continue shooting shotguns and driving the Schooner at games.

Also, the dreaded "hazing and alcohol" are apparently imputed! Puh-leaze! WTF would any normal college student want to be a R/N if it didn't involve alcohol? Hazing? if it didn't involve instilling an objective fear of death or identifiable wounds, IMHO, it ain't hazing.

See, this is just another manifestation of the f'ed-up "21 to drink" law. Put another way, you can serve on a jury at 18 and decide if a defendant lives or dies, you can vote, you can go to war for your country, you can sign a contract for a million dollars or get a mortgage, you can get married w/out parental consent. In short, you can do everything, except buy a flippin' 3.2 beer.

Muey stupido!

Also, if you are a current R/N and have personal knowledge about any of these allegations DO NOT POST IT!

Hamhock
10/25/2007, 08:14 AM
i happen to know it was an elephant walk.

howzit found out he wasn't included and reported them out of jealous anger.

OUDoc
10/25/2007, 08:17 AM
i happen to know it was an elephant walk.

You think anybody anywhere has actually had to do this (besides Howzit)? Seems like an urban legend to me.

Hamhock
10/25/2007, 08:34 AM
You think anybody anywhere has actually had to do this (besides Howzit)? Seems like an urban legend to me.

i used to love it when a pledge would ask me about that...and the uhm...special sauce on a cracker.

OklahomaTuba
10/25/2007, 08:50 AM
See, this is just another manifestation of the f'ed-up "21 to drink" law. Put another way, you can serve on a jury at 18 and decide if a defendant lives or dies, you can vote, you can go to war for your country, you can sign a contract for a million dollars or get a mortgage, you can get married w/out parental consent. In short, you can do everything, except buy a flippin' 3.2 beer.

Preach it Rev. Homey.

And don't get me started on the lack of 6 point Domestic in this state.

badger
10/25/2007, 10:27 AM
The hatchet laid down on the shotgun...
http://img81.imageshack.us/img81/7118/rufnekssf7.jpg

StoopTroup
10/25/2007, 10:31 AM
The hardest part of the elephant walk is when they make you carry the peanut.