PDA

View Full Version : What happened to my peanut butter?

Hamhock
10/24/2007, 04:22 PM
So, i need a snack the other night and get a hankerin' for some peanut butter and crackers. I go to the pantry looking for the gargantuan jar of crunchy peanut butter. I've never really paid attention to what brand it is. Never really cared.

Anywho, it's not there. I ask Mrs. Hamhock, she says the PB is in the fridge. wth? I look in the fridge and find this little bitty jar of crap she's calling PB. She says the old peanut butter is bad for us and we've switched.

When she picked herself up from the floor and stopped the bleeding, she went on and on about hydrogenated this and that.

Do you have any idea how hard it is to spread this piece of crap peanut butter after it's been in the fridge?

Has anyone else experienced this nonsense?
Should I divorce her?
I'm sure i don't want to know how much this "better" pb is costing me.

p.s. if you thought this thread was going to involve an animal, go shoot yourself

Mongo
10/24/2007, 04:31 PM
natural peanut butter is the way to go. once you have had it for a while, the other stuff tastes like crap.

and yes, it is a little tougher to spread on the genita......bread, it is tough to spread on the bread

NormanPride
10/24/2007, 04:38 PM
microwave

Harry Beanbag
10/24/2007, 04:41 PM
and yes, it is a little tougher to spread on the genita......

Howzit told me a good trick to get around that issue. Spread some grape jelly on first, the PB will stick better that way.

I haven't tried it yet, but YWIA.

crawfish
10/24/2007, 04:46 PM
This thread is all sorts of disturbing.

Howzit
10/24/2007, 04:48 PM
I just dip right in the jar.

The bread.

Hamhock
10/24/2007, 04:49 PM
I just dip right in the jar.

The bread.

I tried that, but it's waaaay to cold.

for the bread.

Oldnslo
10/24/2007, 05:09 PM
Spoon it! SPOON IT!

BlondeSoonerGirl
10/24/2007, 05:37 PM
http://img166.imageshack.us/img166/4171/theyseemelollinoi6.jpg

sooner_born_1960
10/24/2007, 05:58 PM
I'd break rule #1 of "You're the wife, I'm the husband", and go get me a jar of whatever peanut butter I wanted.

yermom
10/24/2007, 06:05 PM
So, i need a snack the other night and get a hankerin' for some peanut butter and crackers. I go to the pantry looking for the gargantuan jar of crunchy peanut butter. I've never really paid attention to what brand it is. Never really cared.

Anywho, it's not there. I ask Mrs. Hamhock, she says the PB is in the fridge. wth? I look in the fridge and find this little bitty jar of crap she's calling PB. She says the old peanut butter is bad for us and we've switched.

When she picked herself up from the floor and stopped the bleeding, she went on and on about hydrogenated this and that.

Do you have any idea how hard it is to spread this piece of crap peanut butter after it's been in the fridge?

Has anyone else experienced this nonsense?
Should I divorce her?
I'm sure i don't want to know how much this "better" pb is costing me.

p.s. if you thought this thread was going to involve an animal, go shoot yourself

heh

and i must have talked to DC too much :O