PDA

View Full Version : "Scrape the Bottom-VOTE FOR RODHAM"

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
10/24/2007, 02:02 PM
Oh, I know, it's a compelling bumper sticker, and very persuasive, BTW. But, when the rubber hits the road, I'm pulling the lever in the democrat primary for the esteemed Senator from Illinois, Barach Ubama. Come join me, fellow progressives!

Curly Bill
10/24/2007, 02:12 PM
Oh, I know, it's a compelling bumper sticker, and very persuasive, BTW. But, when the rubber hits the road, I'm pulling the lever in the democrat primary for the esteemed Senator from Illinois, Barach Ubama. Come join me, fellow progressives!

Where's your sarcastic rolling eyes face thingy?

10/24/2007, 02:52 PM
Where's your sarcastic rolling eyes face thingy?Dude, I'm votin' Ubama!

Curly Bill
10/24/2007, 07:38 PM
Out of the Dem's he might actually be the lesser evil...:(

OUHOMER
10/24/2007, 07:42 PM
I was thing Fred until i heard him speak. I dont know if hes lost or what, I thought i would be more impressed. I guess he needs his script writers with him

Curly Bill
10/24/2007, 07:47 PM
I was thing Fred until i heard him speak. I dont know if hes lost or what, I thought i would be more impressed. I guess he needs his script writers with him

Fred Thompson all the way!

Romney.....................nope
Guilliani.....................nope

Any of the Democrats..............h*ll no!

The last good President we had was an actor so I say we try it again.

VeeJay
10/24/2007, 08:09 PM
They all suck, but I'm amused by all these giddy Democrats tripping over themselves to support Barack Obama, an untested, unproven former "community organizer" from Chicago.

WTF is that all about?

I really enjoyed his accent when he was down in Selma saying "I have been here befo!"

soonerscuba
10/24/2007, 08:25 PM

I knew this was going to be a problem before he eve announced, basically he came with way too much hype to ever match expectations.

One facet of life that he has excelled in is banging really hot chicks younger than his own kids. Seriously, do GIS for Jeri Thompson, damn.

10/24/2007, 08:36 PM
One facet of life that (Thompson) has excelled in is banging really hot chicks younger than his own kids. Seriously, do GIS for Jeri Thompson, damn.He might sway some other democrats besides myself, then, with a little promiscuity on his resume....Naw, I'm stickin' with Ubama.

Whet
10/24/2007, 10:04 PM
Barack Hussein Obama "Hey, you! Gimme my Kools!"

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/e/e3/Obamakeynote2004.jpg/180px-Obamakeynote2004.jpg

10/24/2007, 10:10 PM
Barack Hussein Obama "Hey, you! Gimme my Kools!"

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/e/e3/Obamakeynote2004.jpg/180px-Obamakeynote2004.jpg DAYUM, HE'S GOOD!!!

SanJoaquinSooner
10/24/2007, 11:30 PM
Obama is too far left. I'm voting in the primary for the centrist Democrat, Senator Clinton.

Turd_Ferguson
10/24/2007, 11:41 PM
Obama is too far left. I'm voting in the primary for the centrist Democrat, Senator Clinton.
No way.

SanJoaquinSooner
10/24/2007, 11:52 PM
Way.

GottaHavePride
10/25/2007, 12:07 AM
http://www.futureofthebook.org/sivavaidhyanathan/archives/voldemort.gif

10/25/2007, 12:22 AM
Obama is too far left. I'm voting in the primary for the "centrist" Democrat, Senator Clinton. TeeHee! This thread is here for the fun of it, eh?

def_lazer_fc
10/25/2007, 01:02 AM
come on rush. you know by now, anything you say is taken as a joke. :D

10/25/2007, 09:54 AM
come on rush. you know by now, anything you say is taken as a joke. :DJust hope algore doesn't get in the race. He'll mess it up for Ubama.

crawfish
10/25/2007, 11:16 AM
I have no idea why any Democrat would vote for Hillary. Her voting record makes it clear she's not anti-war. The fact she leads in financial support from military-industrial employees only makes it clearer. She has made health-care reform a major plank, yet she is receiving more HMO/health care industry money than any other candidate.

To top it off, she's never actually accomplished anything besides getting elected.

The simple fact that the leading Democrat is Clinton and the leading Republican is Guliani is proof that the majority of voters in both parties are freaking stupid.

Curly Bill
10/25/2007, 11:20 AM

OK...so where's your sarcastic rolling eyes face thingy?

centrist democrat...is there such a thing as a centrist democrat these days?

Sooner in Tampa
10/25/2007, 11:26 AM
http://bp0.blogger.com/_tbFb7sYvY38/RxtaGwaA0TI/AAAAAAAABT4/Df6Csuxicu0/s320/471B5971000E194E00006B212205886014CD0A03CB9C050C9A 0B.jpg

GrapevineSooner
10/25/2007, 11:31 AM
The simple fact that the leading Democrat is Clinton and the leading Republican is Guliani is proof that the majority of voters in both parties are freaking stupid.

So we have a Dem who is anything but anti-war and a Republican who favors gun control in the poll lead for each of their respective parties?

What has politics come to these days? ;)

OklaPony
10/25/2007, 11:38 AM
The best bumper stick I've never seen is:

When Clinton Lied,
He Fired Missiles On Baghdad.

soonerscuba
10/25/2007, 12:49 PM
To top it off, she's never actually accomplished anything besides getting elected.

If giving the commencement speech at her own college graduation, going to Yale law school, being a partner at the Rose Law Firm, raising a successful child, being a senator, and becoming the first female to make it to the general for president is "not accomplishing anything", I would be very interested in your idea of accomplishment. If you think she lacks experience to be president, that's fine, but to say she isn't accomplished is a stretch.

I think that we, as Americans, need to take a look at ourselves. The reason we get Hillary and Rudy, is because we deserve Hillary and Rudy.

mdklatt
10/25/2007, 12:53 PM
The best bumper stick I've never seen is:

When Clinton Lied,
He Fired Missiles On Baghdad.

Didn't Bush do the same thing? :confused:

:pop:

Sooner in Tampa
10/25/2007, 12:54 PM
Didn't Bush do the same thing? :confused:

:pop:Ummmm....yeah :rolleyes: that's how it went. :rolleyes:

soonerinabilene
10/25/2007, 01:01 PM
Ron.
Paul.

Veritas
10/25/2007, 01:18 PM
I'm voting for the Ultimate Warrior. Remember him? He would be a sweet president.

crawfish
10/25/2007, 01:22 PM
If giving the commencement speech at her own college graduation, going to Yale law school, being a partner at the Rose Law Firm, raising a successful child, being a senator, and becoming the first female to make it to the general for president is "not accomplishing anything", I would be very interested in your idea of accomplishment. If you think she lacks experience to be president, that's fine, but to say she isn't accomplished is a stretch.

I think that we, as Americans, need to take a look at ourselves. The reason we get Hillary and Rudy, is because we deserve Hillary and Rudy.

I've got a list of impressive accomplishments as well, but I certainly don't think I'm qualified to run for president. Of everything you mentioned, "becoming a senator" was the only one that remotely qualified her for the task...and I did give her credit for that.

Of course, I don't think Obama or Fred Thompson is remotely qualified, either. Don't think I'm singling her out.

10/25/2007, 01:38 PM
Giuliani is the only one who has been in charge of anything, as far as I know. The others have only been legislators.

SicEmBaylor
10/25/2007, 02:11 PM
Ron.
Paul.
My heart is with Ron Paul. If I had the power to instantly crown any of the potential nominees the President then I would choose Ron Paul as POTUS in a heart beat.

My head, however, says Fred Thompson.

SicEmBaylor
10/25/2007, 02:13 PM
Giuliani is the only one who has been in charge of anything, as far as I know. The others have only been legislators.
Uh, Mike Huckabee was a two term governor of Arkansas.
Romney was governor of Massachusetts and ran the American Olympic Committee amongst other things.
Thompson ran his own private law practice for whatever that is worth.

Curly Bill
10/25/2007, 02:16 PM
I'm voting for the Ultimate Warrior. Remember him? He would be a sweet president.

How about Macho Man Randy Savage (is he still with us?) Ms. Elizabeth could be first lady...cept I don't think she's still with us??? Oh well, what could have been...

OOOOOHHHHHHHH YYYYeeeeeeaaaaaahhhhhhhhh

jdsooner
10/25/2007, 02:25 PM
Hillary does have bigger balls than anyone else running for president!
(Or the current president, for that matter!)

10/25/2007, 02:31 PM
Uh, Mike Huckabee was a two term governor of Arkansas.
Romney was governor of Massachusetts and ran the American Olympic Committee amongst other things.
Thompson ran his own private law practice for whatever that is worth.Apologies. I knew about Huckabee and Romney being governors, and forgot. Didn't know about Thompson having his own (law) company.

10/25/2007, 02:34 PM
Hillary does have bigger balls than anyone else running for president!
(Or the current president, for that matter!)Knowing the media will cover for you helps with her testosterone, and facilitates her selective amnesia.

crawfish
10/25/2007, 03:19 PM
My head, however, says Fred Thompson.

That's two more words than Fred Thompson's head says. :texan:

JohnnyMack
10/25/2007, 03:23 PM
I think they all suck.

Every last one of 'em.

Where's Harry Truman when ya need him?

10/25/2007, 06:13 PM
I think they all suck.

Every last one of 'em.

Where's Harry Truman when ya need him?Who is it you wanna nuke?

KABOOKIE
10/25/2007, 06:27 PM
A black president. A woman president. Doesn't really matter. Either one is going to get assassinated by some "free-thinking" Frisco freak.

SanJoaquinSooner
10/25/2007, 07:26 PM
One of Hillary's greatest assets is the fact that she is married to Bill Clinton, who minus the p u s s y mongering, was a great president.

Wall Street loved the guy. His appointment of Robert Rubin to Treasury worked out great. He is a free market capitalist who preached "growing the economy." Under Clinton, even ordinary blue collar workers contemplated having enough money for boat maintenance. Basically Clinton is a liberal Republican. Liberal Republicans used to belong to the republican party before the religious right and the cultural conservatives took power.

So Im hoping Hillary will use Bill to be her closest advisor.

My only concern with Hillary is sometimes she is pandering to the protectionists in the party. Both Bill Clinton and Rudy Guiliani believe in free market global economies. I'm trusting after the primary, Hillary will move to the center and act like Bill and Rudy on this issue.

SanJoaquinSooner
10/25/2007, 08:53 PM
I have no idea why any Democrat would vote for Hillary. Her voting record makes it clear she's not anti-war. The fact she leads in financial support from military-industrial employees only makes it clearer.

Actually, she reflects the vast majority of Americans on the war issue. She initially supported the endeavor, and slowly realized we got jobbed by a bunch of incompetents running this 4 trillion dollar show.

SanJoaquinSooner
10/25/2007, 08:55 PM
My heart is with Ron Paul.

War Habeas Corpus.

If we need to rewrite the Magna Carta, we should give Dinosaur Ron Paul a call.

soonerinabilene
10/25/2007, 10:31 PM
A black president. A woman president. Doesn't really matter. Either one is going to get assassinated by some "free-thinking" Frisco freak.

unless they take dave chappelle's advice and get a mexican vice president. That would protect them more than the secret service. :texan:

10/25/2007, 10:42 PM
Bill Clinton... was a great president.

Wall Street loved the guy. His appointment of Robert Rubin to Treasury worked out great. HE IS A FREE MARKET CAPITALIST who preached "growing the economy." Under Clinton, even ordinary blue collar workers contemplated having ENOUGH MONEY FOR BOAT MAINTENANCE. Basically Clinton is a liberal Republican. Liberal Republicans used to belong to the republican party before the religious right conservatives took power. (misguided types like Ronald Reagan and Dick Cheney)

So Im hoping Hillary will use Bill to be her closest advisor.

My only concern with Hillary is sometimes she is pandering to the protectionists in the party. Both Bill Clinton and Rudy Guiliani believe in free market global economies. I'm trusting after the primary, Hillary will move to the center and act like Bill and Rudy on this issue.Hey waitress!!! I didn't see that there LSD anywhere on the menu!

SanJoaquinSooner
10/25/2007, 10:45 PM
unless they take dave chappelle's advice and get a mexican vice president. That would protect them more than the secret service. :texan:

glad you recognize Mexicans as peace-loving people.

SanJoaquinSooner
10/25/2007, 10:47 PM
I'm a dick wad who changes the quotes of others!

yes, yes you are.

soonerinabilene
10/26/2007, 08:03 AM
glad you recognize Mexicans as peace-loving people.
Glad you recoginize a joke.

Veritas
10/26/2007, 08:07 AM
Good god. Don't make me dust off my shoe. Yeah, that means you.

C&CDean
10/26/2007, 09:51 AM
Go ahead V. A couple of these nimrods need a no politics Friday whoopin'.