PDA

View Full Version : HAY NOOBS!

GottaHavePride
10/24/2007, 12:11 AM
Yes, I'm talking to you. Yes, I called you noobs, because you persist in acting like it. Let me make this abundantly clear:

PLAYER-BASHING IS A NO-NO.

I don't care if you criticize a player for poor performance, question how our coaches are using players, etc. etc. That is all fine and valid footbal discussion.

HOWEVER: bashing players by calling them things like - to use two recent examples - "talentless hacks" and "vaginas" will earn you some moddy wrath. You think they suck at what they do that bad, go put on a damn uniform and try to walk on the team. Don't inflict your idiocy upon the rest of us.

GottaHavePride
10/31/2007, 10:17 PM
Obviously I need a reminder in here.

When someone gets banned for something, and you turn around and do EXACTLY THE SAME THING that they just got banned for... YOU'RE GOING TO GET BANNED TOO.

BigRedJed
11/4/2007, 10:50 AM
I agree.

BigRedJed
11/4/2007, 10:50 AM
Sorry, GHP. I just like posting in locked threads.

GottaHavePride
11/12/2007, 08:06 PM
ADDENDUM:

Claiming that someone is "worst player in OU history" is most likely going to be considered bashing. It's pretty much in the same vein as "[OU quarterback, rhymes with Great Dribble] is an embarrassment to the University of Oklahoma".

GottaHavePride
11/18/2007, 01:54 PM
SPECIAL! THREE DAYS ONLY!

By which I mean: since we lost, I'm being lenient and only banning people for three days for idiocy that would normally get at least a full week.