PDA

View Full Version : I guess I have to start using the men's terlet

TopDaugIn2000
10/23/2007, 02:18 PM
our secretary (the only other female in the company) shared with our sales guy this morning that she has a rash on her *** and from the way she described it, the rash sounds like staph. Our sales guy just warned me, told me to either use LOTS of Lysol or use the men's terlet. OMG....GO TO THE ***ING DOCTOR!!!!!!!!!!! THAT **** IS SERIOUS!

btw, she had a colonoscopy late last week, wouldn't the doc have noticed it then????? (yes, this woman is older and goes into WAYYYYYYYYY too much detail about her medical problems and proceedures)

mdklatt
10/23/2007, 02:21 PM
Our sales guy just warned me, told me to either use LOTS of Lysol or use the men's terlet.

Use plenty of Lysol on the men's terlet, too. Some guys don't have very good aim. I am so glad I never have to squat in a public restroom. Penises rule.

TopDaugIn2000
10/23/2007, 02:23 PM
oh that's my plan. heading to the store to buy a couple of cans right now.

OKC-SLC
10/23/2007, 02:28 PM
btw, she had a colonoscopy late last week, wouldn't the doc have noticed it then?????
Probably, but it depends on where the rash is.

handcrafted
10/23/2007, 02:44 PM
Just get a can of "Rise". :D

Or get one of those devices that allows girls to use a urinal.

TopDaugIn2000
10/23/2007, 02:54 PM
got some lysol disenfectant wipes and wiped EVERYTHING in the bathroom down. also got some hand sanitizer to keep at my desk.

still have the heebie jeebies

KABOOKIE
10/23/2007, 03:11 PM
Penises rule.

Teehee!!

:D

Widescreen
10/23/2007, 03:16 PM
our secretary (the only other female in the company) shared with our sales guy this morning that she has a rash on her ***
Sounds like she was hitting on him.

TopDaugIn2000
10/23/2007, 03:35 PM
hehehe, i'll let him know. he'll be thrilled for sure.

Sooner_Bob
10/23/2007, 03:40 PM
A woman walks into her doctor’s office and says “Doctor, I have this terrible rash.” She lifts up her sweater to reveal a large ‘M’ shaped rash. The doctor replies, “Now that is the strangest rash I’ve ever seen.” The woman explains, “Well my boyfriend goes to Michigan and refuses to take off his letter sweater when we make love.” The doctor shrugs her shoulders, prescribes some lotion and sends the woman on her way.

The next day another woman comes in with a very similar rash. “How did you get that?” the doctor asks. “My boyfriend goes to MIT and he refuses to take his letter sweater off when we make love,” she says. The doctor prescribes some lotion and sends the young lady on her way.

The third day another young woman comes into the doctor’s office and she too has a big rash in the shape of an ‘M’ on her chest. “Let me guess,” the doctor says. “Your boyfriend goes to Maryland?” “No,” the patient replies, “My girlfriend goes to Wellesley.”

-- found somewhere on the interweb --

phead903
10/23/2007, 06:14 PM
Isn't about time for you to change jobs anyway? :D (Ducks and runs away)

soonerboomer93
10/23/2007, 07:00 PM
Or get one of those devices that allows girls to use a urinal.

that was my first thought

TopDaugIn2000
10/23/2007, 07:35 PM
Isn't about time for you to change jobs anyway? :D (Ducks and runs away)

this would be the best reason yet!

Okla-homey
10/23/2007, 08:10 PM
got some lysol disenfectant wipes and wiped EVERYTHING in the bathroom down. still have the heebie jeebies

doesn't that sting a bit? ;)

GottaHavePride
10/23/2007, 08:24 PM
Use plenty of Lysol on the men's terlet, too. Some guys don't have very good aim. I am so glad I never have to squat in a public restroom. Penises rule.

Most chicks who have been in both men's and women's restrooms will tell you chicks are WAY nastier. You'll never catch a guy doing a squat-and-spray.

You know what? Most people's asses are probably cleaner than their hands. At least the part you sit on anything with. Seriously: when you take a shower, you wash your ***, correct? And then what do you do with your ***? You put it inside your nice, clean clothes, where it stays protected from icky germs. Unless you have ***-scabies, or something.

Your hands type on filthy keyboards all day, touch doorknobs, blow your nose, etc. Most terlets (in office buildings) are sanitized daily. When was the last time you sanitized your computer keyboard?

OUinFLA
10/23/2007, 08:26 PM
drink less

well ..... eat less too.

StormySooner-IN
10/23/2007, 08:31 PM
drink less

well ..... eat less too.
Nah.

Just hold it all day, like me. :D

Okla-homey
10/23/2007, 08:31 PM
Most chicks who have been in both men's and women's restrooms will tell you chicks are WAY nastier. You'll never catch a guy doing a squat-and-spray.

You know what? Most people's asses are probably cleaner than their hands. At least the part you sit on anything with. Seriously: when you take a shower, you wash your ***, correct? And then what do you do with your ***? You put it inside your nice, clean clothes, where it stays protected from icky germs. Unless you have ***-scabies, or something.

Your hands type on filthy keyboards all day, touch doorknobs, blow your nose, etc. Most terlets (in office buildings) are sanitized daily. When was the last time you sanitized your computer keyboard?

and next you'll be telling us we should not disparage urine because it's sterile.

Look, I'm just a redneck from Carter County, Oklahoma but I refuse to be convinced a$$ is inherently less bacteria-ridden and nasty than hands. Especially since most civilized people wash their hands after relieving themselves. OTOH (no pun intended) people don't wash their backside after copping a squat and injecting oodles of e coli into the porcelain.

soonerboomer93
10/23/2007, 08:40 PM

That's because men just dribble on the floor, wall, ceiling, whatever is in spray range

Since unisex restrooms are pretty common here, it's hard to tell who's nastiest.

GottaHavePride
10/23/2007, 09:50 PM
Hehehehe. I'm just presenting a counter-argument for ****s and giggles.

Heh. and I like seeing how many words I can get to asterisk out. I find it funny that asses is ok, as is assess, but ***-scabies gets asterisks.

***-terisks.

We should set our profanity filter like tv, so the bleep comes in the wrong place. Like a5s**** and ***dammit.

mdklatt
10/23/2007, 11:14 PM
Most chicks who have been in both men's and women's restrooms will tell you chicks are WAY nastier.

This is absolutely the truth, but it doesn't change the fact that some dudes have lousy aim. :eek:

proud gonzo
10/24/2007, 12:35 AM

Heh. and I like seeing how many words I can get to asterisk out. I find it funny that asses is ok, as is assess, but ***-scabies gets asterisks.

***-terisks.

We should set our profanity filter like tv, so the bleep comes in the wrong place. Like a5s**** and ***dammit.hehehe

TopDaugIn2000
10/24/2007, 08:31 AM
and another thing....she does NOT listen to her radio at a REASONABLE VOLUME. Everyone in the office has to listen to the "classic country" **** music. I love me some Reba and all, but if I have to hear Tim McGaw's "Don't take the girl" one more time my head may explode. Thank god for headphones, I just have to blare them to drown her **** out.

Mjcpr
10/24/2007, 08:33 AM
How long does it normally take for you to tire of your coworkers at a new job? This about average or what?

:D

OUDoc
10/24/2007, 08:36 AM
Post a picture of her ***. critical_phil will look and tell us what it is.

TopDaugIn2000
10/24/2007, 09:01 AM
GROSSSSSSS

and I've never left a job due to a co-worker, nor do I plan on leaving this one any time soon.

OUDoc
10/24/2007, 09:02 AM
GROSSSSSSS

c_p's not THAT bad.

TheHumanAlphabet
10/24/2007, 09:11 AM
I'm surprised no one has mentioned this yet... Why not use the the Magic Cone (http://magic-cone.com/) ???

Don't need all those wipes and stuff...

Okla-homey
10/24/2007, 09:12 AM
Just a thought, but if a person has had more than five jobs in the less than ten-year interval since college graduation, perhaps a bit of introspection is in order.;)

TopDaugIn2000
10/24/2007, 09:35 AM
this is my 4th. so SUCK IT

:P

mdklatt
10/24/2007, 09:41 AM
this is my 4th. so SUCK IT

:P

But you haven't been out 10 years yet. Extrapolate. :D

TopDaugIn2000
10/24/2007, 09:52 AM
true..........

as I said, I dont' plan on leaving this one any time soon.

Oldnslo
10/24/2007, 10:02 AM
What, no *** gaskets?

TopDaugIn2000
10/24/2007, 10:29 AM
nope, unfortunately not.

but with her having *** scabies I wouldn't even trust those

Osce0la
10/24/2007, 11:05 AM

***-terisks.

We should set our profanity filter like tv, so the bleep comes in the wrong place. Like a5s**** and ***dammit.
Yeah, I never understood the whole bleeping out hole and God, but being allowed to say a5s and dammit...

Okla-homey
10/24/2007, 12:15 PM
Perhaps you should just work on bladder strength. There are surgeons who stand over a patient busily hacking and whacking for 8 hours or more without peeing. If they can, you can too. Or just wait to pee while on lunch at the Golden Corral. Those places always have spotless restrooms.:D

TopDaugIn2000
10/24/2007, 12:21 PM
heh, thanks, but I drink WAYYYY to much water and diet dr. pepper to go more than 2 hours w/o peeing. I've actually had docs check me for the dia-bee-tus cause I pee so often

Okla-homey
10/24/2007, 12:23 PM
heh, thanks, but I drink WAYYYY to much water and diet dr. pepper to go more than 2 hours w/o peeing. I've actually had docs check me for the dia-bee-tus cause I pee so often

You need a box of them astronaut diapers that deranged astronaut used when she drove cross-country to murder her romantic rival.

TopDaugIn2000
10/24/2007, 12:31 PM
why you gotta go and bring achmed into this?!?!?!?!? :P

handcrafted
10/24/2007, 01:08 PM
I just wish people in my office building would learn to flush...

soonerbrat
10/24/2007, 01:48 PM
hold it. hold it til you get home.

proud gonzo
10/24/2007, 02:03 PM
I'm surprised no one has mentioned this yet... you should go back and read post #5 of this thread.

frankensooner
10/24/2007, 02:43 PM
Or just wait to pee while on lunch at Ryan's Family Steakhouse. Those places always have spotless restrooms, especially on macaroni and beef day:D

Fixed

Harry Beanbag
10/24/2007, 04:58 PM
Use a wide stance.

olevetonahill
10/24/2007, 05:03 PM
Here ya go .
to "going in the car" Tue Oct 23, 11:30 AM ET

TOKYO (Reuters) - If you're stuck in traffic when Mother Nature calls, Japan's Kaneko Sangyo Co. has developed the loo for you.

ADVERTISEMENT

The manufacturer of plastic car accessories drew back the curtain on Tuesday on its new portable toilet for cars.

The toilet comes with a curtain large enough to conceal users and a plastic bag to collect waste.

"The commode will come in handy during major disasters such as earthquakes or when you are caught in a traffic jam," a company official told reporters, according to Kyodo News.

Japan is situated on the Pacific "Ring of Fire" and accounts for about 20 percent of the world's earthquakes of magnitude 6 or greater.

Drivers stranded by tectonic movements or stuck in tailbacks simply assemble the cardboard toilet bowl, fit a water-absorbent sheet inside and draw round the curtain.

The product is small enough to fit inside a suitcase, the company said.

But prospective customers will have to hang on until November 15, when the firm begins selling the new product online.