PDA

View Full Version : I have seen the light.

tommieharris91
10/23/2007, 02:00 AM
Sam Bradford really should be benched. Hays McEachern should start the next game. Phil Loadholt sux. He should be replaced by Reggie Smith, who is playing out of position. Iglesias should move to DT, and he should be replaced by Gerald McCoy. Lofton should be benched for Keith Nichol. Ryan Reynolds should be replaced by Duke Robinson. Granger has been a bust. Teach Sam to play DT. Also, we need to replace Bob Stoops and put Sherri Coale in as interim HC, and all of the coordinators with monkeys in midget cars. If we do all of these things we will get to the NC game as a 7 point favorite.

Next year should try to recruit Bobby Reid to play OT for us. All of that chicken he's been eating has helped him put on weight. We also need to hire Dennis Franchione and Bill Callahan as co-head coaches. Our team is in great need of a complete overhaul, along with the rest of our athletic department, and Castiglione should be fired for finding such bad people to lead our teams. We need a leader like Steve Pederson as our new AD.

Did I forget anyone? I feel like I forgot some people, but I'm not really sure.

Leroy Lizard
10/23/2007, 02:02 AM
Wake up! It was just a bad dream! Blake is no longer coaching OU! It's Stoops! It's Stoops!

There, there. Do you feel a little better?

IGotNoTiming
10/23/2007, 02:08 AM
Maybe Fuentes has another year of eligbility...

Leroy Lizard
10/23/2007, 02:19 AM
I do miss the days when the fans got to choose the offensive formations. I felt like an assistant coach when I got to call in the offensive formation on WWLS.

Well, maybe I don't miss those days.

olevetonahill
10/23/2007, 02:23 AM
Is that You ? BOO ? BOO is that you ?

fadada1
10/23/2007, 06:29 AM
i miss the days of being drunk in the stands, but still being able to call our offensive plays at about a 75% clip. if nothing else, blake made game days "interesting."

SoonerTerry
10/23/2007, 06:34 AM
I can't post a new topic for some reason, so I'll post this here.

anybody wanna buy some Amway?

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
10/23/2007, 07:04 AM
Maybe Fuentes has another year of eligbility...No, he played some semi pro. I bet there are some guys on here who never played a down that could do it tho.

SoonerStormchaser
10/23/2007, 08:17 AM
I have an even better idea...LET'S GET BRENT RAWLS!!!

CtheB
10/23/2007, 09:34 AM
Sam Bradford really should be benched. Hays McEachern should start the next game. Phil Loadholt sux. He should be replaced by Reggie Smith, who is playing out of position. Iglesias should move to DT, and he should be replaced by Gerald McCoy. Lofton should be benched for Keith Nichol. Ryan Reynolds should be replaced by Duke Robinson. Granger has been a bust. Teach Sam to play DT. Also, we need to replace Bob Stoops and put Sherri Coale in as interim HC, and all of the coordinators with monkeys in midget cars. If we do all of these things we will get to the NC game as a 7 point favorite.

Next year should try to recruit Bobby Reid to play OT for us. All of that chicken he's been eating has helped him put on weight. We also need to hire Dennis Franchione and Bill Callahan as co-head coaches. Our team is in great need of a complete overhaul, along with the rest of our athletic department, and Castiglione should be fired for finding such bad people to lead our teams. We need a leader like Steve Pederson as our new AD.

You have some very valid points, but the NCAA would not allow monkeys in midget cars on the sidelines.

texashater#1
10/23/2007, 09:58 AM
dude you need to put ol Gute as starting righ tackle, i gurantee he could run block better than that 6'8 400 pound som b#tch. yeah ive seen loadholt up close the guys is pushing 4 bills

bluedogok
10/23/2007, 08:28 PM
How about going back to Blake's "QB of the Quarter" system....that ought to confuse the defense.

OK2U
10/23/2007, 09:31 PM
Reinstate that hambone scheme that was so successful back during Switzer's reign.

BigDeezy
10/23/2007, 09:38 PM
And I miss the "twister" circles with numbers on them on which the players would stand on the sideline so we could be sure we had enough guys going into the game.

UberSooner
10/23/2007, 09:52 PM
I miss the twister mat that they unrolled on the side lines to make sure they had all the players they needed for kicks. That was an idea ahead of its time

josh09
10/23/2007, 09:54 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHA

:pop:

insuranceman_22
10/23/2007, 10:39 PM
Nice

KingDavid
10/24/2007, 12:20 AM
I would like to see Mangino as a Sooner again . . . but this time, fielding punts. I think that's the only one you left out.

tommieharris91
10/24/2007, 12:39 AM
I heard the Schooner hasn't been as spry lately. Maybe we could Garrett Hartley there? He has strong legs.

Crucifax Autumn
10/24/2007, 02:10 AM
Sarcasm Rules!!!

Partial Qualifier
10/24/2007, 06:29 AM
Sam Bradford really should be benched.

Okay, that's it for me.

Just to be clear. After a year of mostly positive experience, in which I had decided to become an Elite Sponsor, I started the Hollis Board, I had a 46,000 spek rating based on real spek not betting over two season and 1500 posts, in the last four weeks I can see this board is a place I don't want to be or patronize. There are two other boards which I believe have at least equivalent football knowledge without the abusive environment. I am taking my business elsewhere.

John W. Helander
President & CEO
GrayBox Services Ltd. &
eState Auction House Ltd.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
10/24/2007, 06:40 AM
I think we should recruit Matt Saracen and Tim Riggins.

soonernation
10/24/2007, 08:20 AM
Okay, that's it for me.

Just to be clear. After a year of mostly positive experience, in which I had decided to become an Elite Sponsor, I started the Hollis Board, I had a 46,000 spek rating based on real spek not betting over two season and 1500 posts, in the last four weeks I can see this board is a place I don't want to be or patronize. There are two other boards which I believe have at least equivalent football knowledge without the abusive environment. I am taking my business elsewhere.

John W. Helander
President & CEO
GrayBox Services Ltd. &
eState Auction House Ltd.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

josh09
10/24/2007, 09:44 PM
I think we should recruit Matt Saracen and Tim Riggins.

Or Kasey Studdard.....

:D

goingoneight
10/24/2007, 10:27 PM
I think you forgot that we need to rehire Kelvin Sampson as OUr recruiting coordinator. And we need a quality guy like Eddie Sutton to teach our young guys about the dangerous of destructive decision-making.

Oh, yeah... and... BOOMER!!!

tommieharris91
10/25/2007, 01:47 AM
SOONER!!

I think that's :eddie:'s current job. Boren should be replaced by Richard Roberts as well.