PDA

View Full Version : Here is how it all goes down...

8timechamps
10/21/2007, 09:59 PM
Current BcS rankings:
1. Ohio State
2. Boston College
3. LSU
4. Arizona State
5. Oregon
6. OU

1. Ohio State - Loses at least one Big teneleven game (probably Penn State, possibly Michigan)

2. Boston College - C'mon, nobody in their right mind thinks BC goes undefeated and ends up in the NC game.

3. LSU - WILL lose one (possibly two) SEC games before the year is out.

4. ASU - Who? This team is a farce. I've seen them play 3 times, and still have no idea why they are ranked so high. They will lose 2 PAC 10 games.

5. Oregon - IF they get by USC, then they make the NC game.

The NC game is as follows:

Oklahoma v. Oregon

A little payback is owed.

MARK IT DOWN, and refer back to this post when the season ends.

King Crimson
10/21/2007, 10:03 PM
based on yesterday, i don't think we deserve to play for anything.

though, if it happens, i'd rather play the 75 Steelers in the Sugar Bowl than LSU.

Once was enough.

Rock Hard Corn Frog
10/21/2007, 10:03 PM
Current BcS rankings:
1. Ohio State
2. Boston College
3. LSU
4. Arizona State
5. Oregon
6. OU

1. Ohio State - Loses at least one Big teneleven game (probably Penn State, possibly Michigan)

2. Boston College - C'mon, nobody in their right mind thinks BC goes undefeated and ends up in the NC game.

3. LSU - WILL lose one (possibly two) SEC games before the year is out.

4. ASU - Who? This team is a farce. I've seen them play 3 times, and still have no idea why they are ranked so high. They will lose 2 PAC 10 games.

5. Oregon - IF they get by USC, then they make the NC game.

The NC game is as follows:

Oklahoma v. Oregon

A little payback is owed.

MARK IT DOWN, and refer back to this post when the season ends.

Only thing wrong with this is I didn't post it first. Exactly how I see it playing out if we can win out.

Only thing that might work against the Dux is I think they have a few injuries.

AzianSooner
10/21/2007, 10:06 PM
I have a great feeling that If OU play NC game this year, OU will not play LSU.

LSU must lose in order for OU to play in NC.

Rock Hard Corn Frog
10/21/2007, 10:10 PM
I have a great feeling that If OU play NC game this year, OU will not play LSU nor tOSU.

Bama and Arky both have good shots against LSU, especially Saban. I think if LSU and Fla meet in the SEC title that Fla wins. Though like King Crimson said I'd rather play about anybody besides LSU in New Orleans. I don't think any other team would want to play OU for a NC game in Norman.

stoopified
10/21/2007, 10:13 PM
That works for me.

westcoast_sooner
10/21/2007, 10:21 PM
I'm standing in the beer line this afternoon at the local Oktoberfest in my little town in northern California, wearing my OU ballcap, when this guy says "Boomer", so of course, I say "Sooner". We begin talking, and he's from a little town close to Norman, and I'm from NW Okla. In any case, he says basically the same thing. OU goes to the MNC game, it's just our year.

We've got a tough row to hoe, we're gonna have to play tough EVERY SINGLE WEEK from here on in. An OU/UO MNC game wouldn't be too bad. They play a spread offense, something that always seems to give us trouble, but something we usually find a way to beat. We've seen Dixon a couple of times before, and he's pretty good.

The UO defense hasn't seen Sam, and they're young. And playing in Baton Rouge, where they don't have the benefit of Pac-10 officials, we could come away with the victory.

Just keep winning....

Soonerfan88
10/21/2007, 10:35 PM
Along with those above us, keep an eye on those close behind simply because we aren't well liked by the computers.

West Virginia, VaTech, S. Florida, and Florida also have to lose another game or they could move ahead of us especially as they are also loved by the pollsters. Virginia is currently 6 in the computers so a significant move up in the polls is not good for us either. Kansas is actually a help as we would get a boost from beating them in the CCG.

Don't be shocked next week when VaTech jumps above us with a win over BC.

TUSooner
10/21/2007, 10:46 PM
I envision OhSU losing to home team LSU in the BCS game. OhSU will win/squeak the rest of the way.
However, LSU might lose in the SEC champ game. If that happens, and we quit farting around, we'll play OhSU.
If we play another crap game like last week, we won't have to worry about voters and computers knoking us for a "lousy" win, because that sort of performance will not get any kind of win vs. TT, or even OSU, and certainly not anybody we'd play in the Big XII CG.
I trust the poor performance at ISU will not be repeated, but if it is, we don't deserve diddly.

kevpks
10/21/2007, 10:47 PM
Along with those above us, keep an eye on those close behind simply because we aren't well liked by the computers.

West Virginia, VaTech, S. Florida, and Florida also have to lose another game or they could move ahead of us especially as they are also loved by the pollsters. Virginia is currently 6 in the computers so a significant move up in the polls is not good for us either. Kansas is actually a help as we would get a boost from beating them in the CCG.

Don't be shocked next week when VaTech jumps above us with a win over BC.

As bad as V-tech got throttled by LSU, I am sure the voters will try to make sure they don't rematch for the NC.

85sooners
10/21/2007, 10:52 PM
;)