PDA

View Full Version : I don't oftern agree with Bill Maher...

Okla-homey
10/21/2007, 08:31 AM
But he's pretty spot-on in this tirade about various topics. :D

moderately safe for work (language)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxOljd9oOzo&mode=related&search=

OUHOMER
10/21/2007, 08:43 AM
You know sometimes he does hit on some BS and brings it out.

StoopTroup
10/21/2007, 10:26 AM
How do we really know there were Muslims on the plane? ;)

SanJoaquinSooner
10/21/2007, 10:36 AM
I agree with most everything, except the breast feeding bit. If he has a problem with it, he's the one with the problem.

Okla-homey
10/21/2007, 11:41 AM
I agree with most everything, except the breast feeding bit. If he has a problem with it, he's the one with the problem.

I think he was alluding to case of a woman who just dropped her top and commenced feeding operations in a public place. The implication is she was essentially putting everyone within view on notice "its my right, you have none, and if you don't like it, go scru yourselves." IOW, with no discretion or attempt to obscure what was happening. That's over the line IMHO.

Nursing one's children, like pooping, is a natural process best done in private, or at least with a modicum of discretion.

StoopTroup
10/21/2007, 12:05 PM
Breast Feeding RMFO.

OUHOMER
10/21/2007, 12:13 PM
Breast Feeding RMFO.

Mine too... But that was about 49 years ago:eek:

StoopTroup
10/21/2007, 12:40 PM
I was talking about chicken you perv. :D ;)

47straight
10/21/2007, 02:08 PM
Is this the video where he calls Air Force pilots "cowards"?

OKC-SLC
10/21/2007, 02:53 PM
I generally disagree with Maher. And by 'generally', I mean '85% of the time'.

It makes clips like this, where I think he's right on on every topic, hard to stomach.

tbl
10/21/2007, 04:08 PM
BF can be done in public, but throw a blanket over. The person in question just flopped it out. Not cool.

FirstandGoal
10/21/2007, 04:26 PM
I think he was alluding to case of a woman who just dropped her top and commenced feeding operations in a public place. The implication is she was essentially putting everyone within view on notice "its my right, you have none, and if you don't like it, go scru yourselves." IOW, with no discretion or attempt to obscure what was happening. That's over the line IMHO.

Nursing one's children, like pooping, is a natural process best done in private, or at least with a modicum of discretion.

And to make matters worse, it seems as if she did it in a restaurant. Which is really gross for everybody else, IMO. And then acted like everyone else had a problem when she was asked to cover up. Seriously, I wish some guy would have flopped his **** out on a table nearby within her viewing range and claimed some medically necessary reason for it to be out of his pants.
As a mother of two who breastfed for a while, I can honestly say that any woman who uses the fact that it is "natural", therefore making it "okay" to do just anywhere you please out in public is someone who needs to get off of their high horse and take a reality break.
Not only is it pretty easy to time your public excursions around baby's feeding routine, but its also pretty easy to be discreet about it if you find yourself in a situation where you are unexpectedly needing to nurse.

SanJoaquinSooner
10/21/2007, 09:21 PM
Nursing one's children, like pooping

No, not really anything like pooping. It's more like a child eating, rather than pooping. In fact, it is a child eating his/her meal.

sanantoniosooner
10/21/2007, 09:24 PM
No, not really anything like pooping. It's more like a child eating, rather than pooping. In fact, it is a child eating his/her meal.
dude........we are just asking for a little cover up. The kid needs the tit in his face, not us.

OUinFLA
10/21/2007, 09:36 PM
dude........we are just asking for a little cover up. The kid needs the tit in his face, not us.

Well, Im trying to decide............. if she wants to flop it out there for me to have to see, and if her purpose is to get my dander in an uproar so she can tell me it's her right ............ then, I'm wondering if I have the right to take a few pics on my cell or my ever-present digi cam and post them on the internet, cause we all like pics of b00bs ........... right?

:rolleyes:

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
10/21/2007, 11:15 PM
I generally disagree with Maher. And by 'generally', I mean '85% of the time'.

It makes clips like this, where I think he's right on on every topic, hard to stomach.Maybe he's wising up as he gets older...pull a Dennis Miller,we can hope. He will owe a lot of apologies if he wants to really get it right.