PDA

View Full Version : Keep it coming Kansas

soonertruth12
10/21/2007, 01:19 AM
who else wants Kansas to win out? the way this year is shaking out we really need an undefeated/ 1 loss Kansas team to play in the Big 12 champ game.
chances of this?

obviously first things first we need to win out

AzianSooner
10/21/2007, 01:23 AM
I agree with you but keep in mind that you cannot assume to get any W easily from now till then.

Soonerfan88
10/21/2007, 01:23 AM
I'm with you and think we need MU to lose to only KU the rest of the year. And if we (heaven forbid) have to lose the CCG I would prefer it be Kansas going to a BCS game - maybe even the NC if they are undefeated - than any other team from the North.

Sooner Stew
10/21/2007, 01:36 AM
Im greatly anticipating the Kansas vs. Mizzou game... there will be huge implications along with that game and Im anxious to see who can be more calm in adversity and pressure..i just think after watching Daniels last weekend in Norman that he can really frustrate defenses and pick apart anything you throw at him...he has such great vision and he takes whatever you give him and with their spread offense he has so many different options, especially with those big tight ends... if he can play a turnover free game against the Jayhawks, I believe the tiggers can outscore KU but thats just me....and given that I haven't seen Kansas actually play...I just won't jump on their bandwagon until I see them win a competitive game...I know the win in Manhattan was huge for them but I just think that Mizzou is a better balanced team than Kansas State...the fact is that whoever wins this game will get a shot at our Sooners in the championship

Blue
10/21/2007, 02:42 AM
Ku loses in Stankwater. I think.

Jimminy Crimson
10/21/2007, 02:48 AM
Ku loses in Stankwater. I think.

I think not. :cool:

Blue
10/21/2007, 03:04 AM
Well since you have more posts than me I will concede and say, "You are right and I am wrong." I am sorry for forcing my stupid opinion on the board. Please delete my account.

Take a lesson n00bs. ;)

Crucifax Autumn
10/21/2007, 05:46 AM
I most certainly want Kansas to win out. And then I wanna destroy them.

David Earl
10/21/2007, 08:56 AM
Beating Mizzou twice won't help near as much as beating an undefeated KU team.

rubyspirit
10/21/2007, 10:08 AM
The only way we can gain respect for the team this year is to meet and beat KU in the Big 12 Championship. We must.

StoopTroup
10/21/2007, 10:16 AM
I don't think KU can beat Mizzou but they do have the Home Field advantage so it will be a good game to watch.

CitySooner
10/21/2007, 10:48 AM
I don't think KU can beat Mizzou but they do have the Home Field advantage so it will be a good game to watch.Kansas made the financial decision to give up their home game with Mizzou to play them in Kansas City this year, the same thing they did with the mighty Crimson a few years back (2005 I believe). I imagine if they would have known this season would play out like it has they would have not made this move, taking away the home field advantage.

Blues1
10/21/2007, 10:59 AM
I think playing a undefeated Kansas will draw more National Attention to the game than re-playing Mizzou or Colorado.....(Colorado most likely out of it Now anyway) - So Yes let Kansas go All The Way ....!!! - Plus Trying to beat a team twice in the same year seems to have some BAD Mojo around it, even though we have Done it in the past - Still R'

josh09
10/21/2007, 11:09 AM
Beating Mizzou twice won't help near as much as beating an undefeated KU team.

Definately. That would bump us up in the ratings a little more, for sure.

man00
10/21/2007, 11:51 AM
I like to see KU win out but we better be worry about Tech and OSU either of those OU could get beat

Flagstaffsooner
10/21/2007, 12:02 PM
I love Mangino, but sooner or later he's going to hit a brick wall. I feel sorry for that brick wall.:D

colleyvillesooner
10/21/2007, 12:12 PM
I love Mangino, but sooner or later he's going to eat a brick wall. I feel sorry for that brick wall.:D

Fixed :D

MojoRisen
10/21/2007, 12:19 PM
Kansas looked good against CU - darn good. I think they are for real and I know Mizzou is - should make for a good Big 12 CCG. I hope Kansas can win out.

Their D looked good - especially the secondary.

SoonerBOI
10/21/2007, 12:48 PM
KU will beat uso. Their D is for real.

UTgolfer
10/21/2007, 01:09 PM
OU's best chance for reaching the title game is obviously you guys to beat an undefeated KU team in the Big 12 championship game. Since they don't have UT, OU, or A&M on the regular season schedule this season sets up nicely for them. But I think they fall somewhere along the line.

85sooners
10/21/2007, 01:38 PM
I'm with you and think we need MU to lose to only KU the rest of the year. And if we (heaven forbid) have to lose the CCG I would prefer it be Kansas going to a BCS game - maybe even the NC if they are undefeated - than any other team from the North.:pop:

handcrafted
10/21/2007, 01:43 PM
Playing Kansas in San Antonio would be epic. I have a Jayhawk in my Sunday School class who was giving me the biz this morning about how they should be ranked higher than us 'cuz they beat Buffy, etc. ect. la-de-freakin'-da.

I told him that they have one chance, and one chance only for that to happen, and that is for them to meet us in San Antone, and we'll settle the issue.

To me, it's really strange to play a team twice. I hope KU wins out. However, they really did a number on themselves by agreeing to play the Mizzou game in Arrowhead. I hope that little financial decision doesn't turn out to be a heeyyyyyyyyyyuge albatross around their necks.