PDA

View Full Version : DJ Wolfe

SoonerTerry
10/20/2007, 11:57 PM
Had a great game.. big hits.. int.

I so freekin proud of this guy. He played his heart out at corner, but got burned a few times. The move to safety has been great for him. If he doesn't make a play, it's not for lack of trying. But he is making a lot of plays.

I hope to see him on sunday, if thats something he has in his goals.

soonersn2007
10/21/2007, 12:00 AM
As much as I screamed at Wolfe for the last two years playing the role of toast at CB..............he seems to really found his niche at safety.

8timechamps
10/21/2007, 12:02 AM
This was, by far, one of (if not the) best games Wolfe has had in a Sooner uniform. He's this year's Paul Thompson for me (a guy that has done what is asked of him for the betterment of the team). He deserves to have a good year.

DrZaius
10/21/2007, 12:11 AM
He has had a really good season. My brother keeps bad mouthing him, but he is an idiot!

SoonerTerry
10/21/2007, 12:14 AM
you should kick your brother in the face.... now

Widescreen
10/21/2007, 12:46 AM
I wonder if the old couple that sat behind me at the Utah State game and bitched about Wolfe the entire time are still doing it.

Sooner Stew
10/21/2007, 01:06 AM
you gotta remember that when this guy came to OU...everyone could plainly see he's as athletic as they come and since AD came to OU at the same time, Wolfe kinda got screwed cause he really didn't stand a chance to play very much at all as a running back...I think that he has the softest hands in the defensive backfield...right up there with Reggie

also you know its gotta be tough on you when you've been a tailback all of your football career and then you have to change to the other side of the ball to get on the field...DJ made a huge decision and a great sacrifice when he decided to move across the line and now its finally paying off for him and for the team...he's a gamer and I knew he would finally come around...it just takes time to learn how to play a totally different game than he ever has...he looks more and more comfortable and loose out there every game that they play...he has made huge strides and I think has a chance to make it in the next level as a nickle back

josh09
10/21/2007, 01:06 AM
This was, by far, one of (if not the) best games Wolfe has had in a Sooner uniform. He's this year's Paul Thompson for me (a guy that has done what is asked of him for the betterment of the team). He deserves to have a good year.

Ditto.

Texas Golfer
10/21/2007, 02:55 AM

I agree.

Crucifax Autumn
10/21/2007, 05:48 AM
Wolfe rocked today! I hope he keeps playing at this level.

rubyspirit
10/21/2007, 08:21 AM
DJ is the man. How many interceptions has he gotten this year? All of them, I think. Wolfe! Wolfe! Wolfe! http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.com/~janicesmith/emotions/teeth.gif

Dr. Jelly Finger
10/21/2007, 10:16 AM
Thrilled to see this post when I came into the office this morning. I missed the live version of the ball game yesterday, but was able to watch it last night. Wolfe played easily the best game of his OU career. Covergae was solid and open field tackling was strong. I also noticed 3 or 4 times that he stuck the tailback for ISU at the line of scrimmage when no one else could knock him back. His leverage against bigger players is something that our coaches should teach to all Sooners on defense.

If we could just get DJ a new hair style he would be all-world.......

Off topic, I also thought that the team as a whole played okay. A few missed passes by Sam and some stupid turnovers will result in a nail biter on the road against ANYONE. We have gotten used to this 19 year old being on the money all season, and he happened to have an off day. It happens. We won. Let's get healthy and cruch the sheep humpers in a couple of weeks.

Also, Les Miles is dumber than a bag of hammers. The end.