PDA

View Full Version : Another Reason Not To Fly

VeeJay
10/20/2007, 10:50 PM
Tomato Juice Spill (http://wcbstv.com/local/laguardia.delays.tomato.2.410215.html)

The federal government is so ill prepared and inefficient when they are prepared.

I told Mrs. VJ I am better off never flying again. I don't care where I have to go.

...anyone had any good experiences on flights or in airports lately?

Jerk
10/20/2007, 10:57 PM
Tomato Juice Spill (http://wcbstv.com/local/laguardia.delays.tomato.2.410215.html)

The federal government is so ill prepared and inefficient when they are prepared.

I told Mrs. VJ I am better off never flying again. I don't care where I have to go.

...anyone had any good experiences on flights or in airports lately?

Yeah, Kabookie is a pilot and he sleeps thru 'flight safety' class. That should tell you everything you need to know right there:)

StoopTroup
10/20/2007, 11:57 PM
The juice strikes again....

http://www.courier-journal.com/blogs/popvulture/uploaded_images/oj_simpson_narrowweb__300x472,0-781304.jpg

jthomasou78
10/21/2007, 07:56 AM
I hate to fly, I take xanax to make it thru a flight. But I had the best flight experiences Ive ever had when I flew to dallas for the RRS. the plane was early getting to pensacola. They said if everyone would like we can take off 20 minutes early. The flight was smooth. We got to DFW a half hour early, and by the time i went to the bathroom, made the short walk to baggage claim my bag was there. Then the bus was waiting for me to take me to the rental car. I was on my way out of DFW by the time my flight was scheduled to arrive. So yeah American Airlines.

StormySooner-IN
10/21/2007, 12:31 PM
I hate to fly, I take xanax to make it thru a flight. But I had the best flight experiences Ive ever had when I flew to dallas for the RRS. the plane was early getting to pensacola. They said if everyone would like we can take off 20 minutes early. The flight was smooth. We got to DFW a half hour early, and by the time i went to the bathroom, made the short walk to baggage claim my bag was there. Then the bus was waiting for me to take me to the rental car. I was on my way out of DFW by the time my flight was scheduled to arrive. So yeah American Airlines.:)
------
My dad will be talking about the juice when he gets home. heh.

KABOOKIE
10/21/2007, 05:59 PM
Yeah, Kabookie is a pilot and he sleeps thru 'flight safety' class. That should tell you everything you need to know right there:)

It's becuase I'm soooooo good! ;)

OUTromBoNado
10/21/2007, 06:48 PM
My trip to Conneticuit over Labor Day weekend was a good experience...then again, that was the first time I've flown in 4 years, so I don't have much experience. Flew Continental from Tulsa-Houston-Hartford. Spent a few days in CT, went NYC. Flew American home going Newark-O'Hare-Tulsa.

I was smart and waited for the rush to pass. I flew out on Thursday before Labor Day weekend, and flew out of NYC the day after Labor Day. No problems what so ever.