PDA

View Full Version : BIG 12 South Standings...

goingoneight
10/20/2007, 10:38 PM
OU, OSU, aTm = 3WT for the South throne.

I think aTm is going down the next two weeks to be honest with you. Naturally, Fran's Daddy Stoops will win (probably not as comfortably as we felt he would after the Miami-aTm game, but oh well).

Who does Okie State cough one up to?

Kansas? :confused: It would seem that Mangino's crew may not be BCS-worthy, but is still a legit North contender at this point.
Texass? :confused: Will :stunned: evar beat teh whorns?

Interesting how we felt after week 4, that in week 8 we have a three-way tie in the South. One being a sure-fire... fired coach, the other being the world's greatest offense.

Soonerus
10/20/2007, 10:39 PM
yooooooo

Sooner Stew
10/20/2007, 10:47 PM
im not an aggie fan or anything but I think the CowPokes are gonna run it up on texass...I don't know if that would be good for OU when it comes to the rankings or if we are gonna need texass to win...as for Kansas...i still don't know if they should be ranked as high as they are but they continue to show that they are contenders in the north

MiccoMacey
10/20/2007, 11:41 PM
im not an aggie fan or anything but I think the CowPokes are gonna run it up on texass...I don't know if that would be good for OU when it comes to the rankings or if we are gonna need texass to win...as for Kansas...i still don't know if they should be ranked as high as they are but they continue to show that they are contenders in the north

OU wins out. I honestly believe that.

OSU - beats Texas, loses to KU and OU.

A&M - beats Texas, loses to OU.

As long as OU A&M win out (which only one can do), they control their own destiny.

OSU needs A&M to lose, and to win out and they control their destiny.

Texas need lots of help.

OSUAggie
10/21/2007, 12:19 AM
OU wins out. I honestly believe that.

OSU - beats Texas, loses to KU and OU.

A&M - beats Texas, loses to OU.

As long as OU A&M win out (which only one can do), they control their own destiny.

OSU needs A&M to lose, and to win out and they control their destiny.

Texas need lots of help.

OSU won't lose to Kansas. Texas, maybe, but not Kansas.

A&M will lose in Norman and hopefully somewhere else (Kansas @ home, maybe).

You guys will probably win out, so everything else is pretty much irrelevant.

8timechamps
10/21/2007, 12:23 AM
The chances are better than 50/50 that OSU will lose to KU. If you haven't seen KU play, try to catch a game. This ain't your grandfather's KU team.

In fact, I give OSU a better chance of beating Texas (which I think will happen) than KU.

MiccoMacey
10/21/2007, 12:24 AM
OSU won't lose to Kansas. Texas, maybe, but not Kansas.

A&M will lose in Norman and hopefully somewhere else (Kansas @ home, maybe).

You guys will probably win out, so everything else is pretty much irrelevant.

I disagree about OSU.

They get Texas at home, with a week off. They can score on Texas. Almost at will. They may not be able to stop Texas, but a week off to prepare helps OSU's defense immensely.

I think KU shuts you guys down. I like their defense. And their offense is pretty salty.

And I also believe OSU is on a roll. Or at least they believe they are, which is all that matters.

8timechamps
10/21/2007, 12:24 AM
I disagree about OSU.

They get Texas at home, with a week off. They can score on Texas. Almost at will. They may not be able to stop Texas, but a week off to prepare helps OSU's defense immensely.

I think KU shuts you guys down. I like their defense. And their offense is pretty salty.

And I also believe OSU is on a roll. Or at least they believe they are, which is all that matters.

copy cat

MiccoMacey
10/21/2007, 12:26 AM
I SAID IT FIRST!!!!!! YOU JUST POSTED IT FIRST!!!!!!

;)

8timechamps
10/21/2007, 12:26 AM
I thought about it first.

OOoooooo!!!

MiccoMacey
10/21/2007, 12:32 AM
Uhhh..I thought about you thinking about...no, wait..I was thinking before you thought about it that I was going to think about it, but I was thinking you weren't going to think about it, so I wouldn't need to think about it, but I would have thought about it if I thought I needed to.

Burn, sizzle, fry.

8timechamps
10/21/2007, 12:35 AM
I thought about it when I was born. And I think I am older than you!!! No, wait, My dad was thinking about it when he met my mom....

Okay, that horse is dead.

MiccoMacey
10/21/2007, 12:36 AM
Good for me. I'm going to bed in a minute anyways.

kevpks
10/21/2007, 12:43 AM
OU wins out. Texas wins out. Everyone else is a pretender as usual.

josh09
10/21/2007, 01:00 AM
We should win out, but we still have to keep an eye on that Tech game in Lubbock. I know, they got whipped by Mizzou, but nonetheless, theyre still dangerous.

As they say, cream rises to the top, and thats whats going to happen with us.

tommieharris91
10/21/2007, 03:49 AM
In terms of Big XII South standings, it would help us A LOT if Kansas won out. They will have beaten ATM and aggy.

OSUAggie
10/21/2007, 06:45 PM
The chances are better than 50/50 that OSU will lose to KU. If you haven't seen KU play, try to catch a game. This ain't your grandfather's KU team.

In fact, I give OSU a better chance of beating Texas (which I think will happen) than KU.

I've seen KU play a few times. They're very sound. But if OSU has a mental mind **** on anyone, it's Kansas. Even the "good" Kansas teams haven't fared well in Stillwater. KU is the only team in the conference that hasn't beaten OSU since the Big XII began, losing by an average of 20 points over the 5 contests. I think that will continue without much of a problem.

If we beat Texas (which I doubt), I'll be more inclined to say that KU will get a W in Stillwater.

cvsooner
10/21/2007, 08:00 PM
OSEwe should have lost to Kansas State AND Tech in Stillwater. Texas and Kansas will beat the 'Boys. Mark it down.

Sooner Stew
10/21/2007, 09:49 PM
not so fast my friend....Robinson is showing me that he's a great leader and these couple of close wins for the CowPokes are great lessons to remember...and hell also I don't even know if our Sooners will be able to hold Dantrell under triple digits cause he's lookin healthy

Soonerfan88
10/21/2007, 09:55 PM
I'm not so much on the Robinson bandwagon as I believe he benefits greatly from having Savage back. OSU is pretty one dimensional without him in the backfield.

That said, I still think they lose to KU.

Crucifax Autumn
10/22/2007, 01:24 AM
I think the sheephumpers will lose to both Texas and Kansas. Kansas may be the only big 12 team not to have beat them, but this is the best Kansas team in a LONG time, possibly best ever.

goingoneight
10/22/2007, 07:44 PM
Kansas is making a run at being this years Cinderella team. So far, everyone is iffy on them, but all they're doing is what their coach asks of them... they're winning. Boise State had some real knock-down dragouts last year in the WAC. THE WAC FOR CRIPES' SAKE!!!111!!1 Look how they fared. :O

They did what we couldn't do... they played 4 quarters in Boulder, and they did what Texas couldn't do... they beat K-State. Mind you it was AT K-State. Texas had the fightin' Princes IN ASSTIN.

How freaking weird would it be if Kansas and aTm/Okie Light played in San Antonio? I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit. :( What's bad about that is one of them goes to a BCS game. :eek:

jtothep
10/23/2007, 03:24 AM
I really think we're in trouble when we play OSU. They're are looking like they we were supposed to in the preseason and have been playing extremely well on offense. Is anyone else concerned?

OklahomaTuba
10/23/2007, 08:58 AM
Is anyone else concerned?

Concerned about the aggots???

Please.

rondog79
10/23/2007, 10:28 AM
hell no theve played gay-state and tech who both should of beat them the luck rollercoster is running out of rails their little 40 year old man's speech got them fired up to make them games close but it's all over now they will prob lose 3 more games 2 FOR SURE. remember their still and will always be aggys