PDA

View Full Version : In conference play, we're averaging less than 28 PPG

Widescreen
10/20/2007, 09:15 PM
Since we're now 4 games into conference play, announcers should probably stop talking about how we're the #? scoring team in the nation. Our offensive output has really taken a dive since conference play started. I expected somewhat of a drop, but not this. :(

Newbomb Turk
10/20/2007, 09:17 PM
oh no, we suck again.

possumfat
10/20/2007, 09:23 PM
I think every game will be a fight regardless if we play at home..........if the offense can get it together we will be fine. The defense is starting to play decent and sometimes great......................

medstudent24
10/20/2007, 09:25 PM
The bottom line is that our OOC sched sucked this year. Not our fault, we didnt know that Miami was going to be so mediocre. The other 3 opponents (Utah St, North Texas, and Tulsa) were absolute cupcakes.

BASSooner
10/20/2007, 09:31 PM
hey as long as we win its all good....right?

Youngsooner
10/20/2007, 09:35 PM
OU IS THE WORST TEAM IN THE BIG 12

Widescreen
10/20/2007, 09:42 PM
Thanks for stopping by.

Curly Bill
10/20/2007, 09:44 PM

Where's your sarcastic face thingy?

Youngsooner
10/20/2007, 09:44 PM
sorry... I'm new

Sooners and Metal
10/20/2007, 09:52 PM
get ready for the karma nazis,theres alot of tough guys on here that feel knocking others down makes them feel better and they act like they own this board,meanwhile they dont have any family playing on the OU football team like some of us do (i for one do) that is a true bandwagon fan,kicking your brothers and sisters...............sad

GrapevineSooner
10/20/2007, 09:54 PM
We only knock the noobs.

Widescreen
10/20/2007, 09:55 PM
I don't really understand your post. Who are you complaining about?

colleyvillesooner
10/20/2007, 10:01 PM
wish I wasn't on my phone cause I'd post that darth vader pic.

colleyvillesooner
10/20/2007, 10:11 PM
get ready for the karma nazis,theres alot of tough guys on here that feel knocking others down makes them feel better and they act like they own this board,meanwhile they dont have any family playing on the OU football team like some of us do (i for one do) that is a true bandwagon fan,kicking your brothers and sisters...............sad

So you're not a fan of kicking other sooners and being an internet tough guy?

Kinda hypocritical of a guy who left me a spek comment of "suck on these nuts".

I'm sure the mods won't find it as hilarious as I did...

Sooners and Metal
10/21/2007, 02:04 AM
awwwwwwww.....im glad you found it funny.............

Sooner Stew
10/21/2007, 02:14 AM
grow up man....every team has bandwagon fans...as for most of us on here(me included) we went through the *************** and Blake years brother...we remember when there would be maybe 20000 show up for a game back then...those ppl who stayed faithful during that time period are the truest OU fans and I'd be dam*ed if someone said that we're all bandwagon fans...thats bs man...your just trying to get under someones skin

Blue
10/21/2007, 02:28 AM

heh.

http://www.chicagorooter.com/BABY_CRYING.gif

Crucifax Autumn
10/21/2007, 05:51 AM
These teams know us best. These teams are playing for pride and/or a conference championship. Of course our PPG are down. So are the temas in the SEC and Pac-10.

We seem to score what we need other than CU and that was an abberetion.

rubyspirit
10/21/2007, 08:25 AM
^^ Yeah, what he said.

colleyvillesooner
10/21/2007, 09:19 AM
awwwwwwww.....im glad you found it funny.............

Just keep ignoring your hypocrisy...I'm sure your "Family member on the team" would be proud of you...

Sooners and Metal
10/21/2007, 12:36 PM
yep he is........thanx buuuuddy

GrapevineSooner
10/21/2007, 01:46 PM
So you're not a fan of kicking other sooners and being an internet tough guy?

Kinda hypocritical of a guy who left me a spek comment of "suck on these nuts".

I'm sure the mods won't find it as hilarious as I did...

I give him zero points for creativity.

He left almost the same spek comment for me. ;)

Ash
10/21/2007, 02:08 PM
Several plays in yesterday's game could have opened things up quite a bit. Seems like Sam had a hard time dealing with the wind (and seemed to just be having a bad game, IMO)...he was also pressured by ISU's D. But he was off on his passes, a few of which would have probably gone for TDs. The run game had a hard time getting going until (obviously) the second half. But looked pretty good at times.

Our offensive production is down, I wish the turnovers would stop, but I don't see anything that leads me to believe that it was all smoke and mirrors due to crappy teams - that just lead to some padded stats. But I think most people realized that. Miami still has a decent defense, not as good maybe as some thought but not a complete dog.

Widescreen
10/21/2007, 04:13 PM
I give him zero points for creativity.

He left almost the same spek comment for me. ;)
Did he sign it?

SoonerTerry
10/21/2007, 04:19 PM
yep he is........thanx buuuuddy

Wanna see a picture of my family member?

Newbomb Turk
10/21/2007, 04:23 PM
some people sure got wound up yesterday.

some say "that's why I stay away from the football board". I find it entertaining.

GrapevineSooner
10/21/2007, 11:06 PM
Did he sign it?

Well of course not.

But as a notice to some of the other tards, us sponsors can see who speks us, whether it's signed or not.

Crucifax Autumn
10/22/2007, 02:31 AM
And others of us can figure it out based on the retarded comments they make!