sorry

MamaMia
10/20/2007, 12:15 PM
Im overweight and dragging my feet.
sorryOh, thats okay. Its fixed now. Thank you. :D

OUinFLA
10/20/2007, 12:18 PM
YW,
I picked my feet up and Im starting another diet.

badger
10/20/2007, 12:44 PM
because we're all off throwing pillows and other such things at our television screens.

I switched televisions after that 4th down conversion a few minutes ago. however, with that wide WIDE right fg, I may join NP in the main room again soon... provided there ARE NO FUMBLES

soonerloyal
10/20/2007, 02:28 PM
Oh, now darlin', it isn't your fault. It's mine, as is the game so far. If I hadn't been so lame due to being on codeine (damn migraines), we wouldn't be as slow/lagging in loading speed/and *gasp* temporarily behind as we were. I'm not going to take any more for today, regardless of what my Dr. says. I'm screwin' with results, and have been since my lame'rz posts last night. I'll suck it up and deal with the pain, for the good of my fellow Sooner fans and posters.

Formal apologies to each and every one of you. This **** better get better. NOW.

OUinFLA
10/20/2007, 03:06 PM
sl............. it's now ok to re-med.

SicEmBaylor
10/20/2007, 03:09 PM
because we're all off throwing pillows and other such things at our television screens.

I switched televisions after that 4th down conversion a few minutes ago. however, with that wide WIDE right fg, I may join NP in the main room again soon... provided there ARE NO FUMBLES

I've never seen a girl more into sports in all my life. NP is one lucky dude.

starclassic tama
10/20/2007, 03:14 PM

i dunno you're pretty big into sports

badger
10/20/2007, 03:16 PM
I'm not as into it as he is. I tried to watch the last minute and a half with him and he said he didn't want to be leaned on :(:(:(

Oh, and then he expects me to kiss him right after that failed 4th down conversion like the game's over after that? Hellll, no! Not until he heard I few lines of Daughtry's "It's not over!":D

He tickled me for that, but he sure deserved it after saying "please don't lean on me." :cool:

SicEmBaylor
10/20/2007, 04:56 PM
I'm not as into it as he is. I tried to watch the last minute and a half with him and he said he didn't want to be leaned on :(:(:(

Oh, and then he expects me to kiss him right after that failed 4th down conversion like the game's over after that? Hellll, no! Not until he heard I few lines of Daughtry's "It's not over!":D

He tickled me for that, but he sure deserved it after saying "please don't lean on me." :cool:

Hey now, I didn't ask for a report of your bedroom antics.

Still, you like football and that definitely makes you a keeper.

Your only fault is not recognizing the greatness of Baylor and fearing the BEAR!

badger
10/21/2007, 09:49 AM
Your only fault is not recognizing the greatness of Baylor and fearing the BEAR!
It's hard to fear the bear when the bear eats everyone else except you. Reality checks stink, don't they? Oh, you didn't think a knowledgeable chick like me didn't notice that little overall record between OU and Baylor, did you?

But to Baylor's credit, your fans are nice and quiet when we are on offense - both at home and away games :D:D:D