PDA

View Full Version : Friday night drunkfest

Jerk
10/19/2007, 09:18 PM
My truck driving life has taken a major sh*t since Giant International Mega-Corporation bought the family owned business I work for. I may be a capitalist pig, but big corporations suck. These new people suck. Their bosses suck. Their bosses' bosses suck. Their shareholders suck. Their board sucks. Their CEO sucks. I hope they feel good about firing an old man today over something that was probably beyond his control. He had been there for 25 years.

It's about time to shift gears in my life...

But until then, happiness can be found at the bottom of a glass.

A toast to my old friend who was unceremoniously canned after decades of service! F*** the motherf***ers.

VeeJay
10/19/2007, 09:37 PM
Tough luck for your bud.

We all have our opportunities. I'm living in an apt. complex with a sh*tpot of young military people. In the apt. above me is a young couple who are on a schedule of getting it on at 12:30 a.m. three or four nights a week. Last night I'd been asleep less than two hours when the Third Rate Romance, Low Rent Rendezvous began.

I created an unfortunate visual for myself in realizing just 6-8 feet above me was a hosebag getting the bottom knocked out.

I will be out of this fuggatorium in less than a week.

For now, I drink.

StoopTroup
10/19/2007, 10:31 PM
RRSO Video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1YMSQ_HJHHU&NR=1)

Tailwind
10/20/2007, 03:33 PM
http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd81/Babet_photo/SoonerCheer.jpg
This is Betty, my Sooner Cheerleader. I forgot to put her in her cheerleader outfit until half-time today. Won't do that again.

Newbomb Turk
10/20/2007, 03:43 PM
This is Betty, my Sooner Cheerleader. I forgot to put her in her cheerleader outfit until half-time today. Won't do that again.

she has teh big feets.

Rogue
10/20/2007, 03:47 PM
I'm in. Going out to see if there's any good live music in town tonight.

Newbomb Turk
10/20/2007, 03:50 PM
I'm in. Going out to see if there's any good live music in town tonight.

um - it's not Friday anymore.

;)

Tailwind
10/20/2007, 04:08 PM
she has teh big feets.
Nah, just big shoes. The developer couldn't get them any smaller.