PDA

View Full Version : Anyone catch Cy-Fair/ Cy-Falls ....

SOONERKAT
10/19/2007, 10:02 AM
Did anyone catch the Cy-Fair/ Cy-Falls game last night on ESPN2? Obviously all of the focus was on McGuffie, but he was left in the dust by Cy-Falls' Shane Turner. This kid was rediculous last night. He had 295 all-purpose including a 100-yard KO return that was a thing of beauty.:eek: In reading the Houston Chronicle this morning, it stated that he is an uncommited SR, but has offers from the likes of Arizona, Utah, and Fresno State.

I wonder if he turned any other heads after last nights games. Any of you recruitniks know if OU has had a look?

I thought it was amusing that when they interviewed McGuffie's parents, they stated that even though he commited to meatchicken, he still gets 5 - 10 letters a week from all over.

insuranceman_22
10/20/2007, 12:13 AM
Turner held the spotlight last night, but keep in mind that McGuffy was the stud on the field. He's missed several games due to injury and is trying to play through it right now. Remember that 4th Q run when he outsprinted that cornback to the sideline, then couldn't even cut up field to score, just sort of rolled toward the goal line? He is absolutely incredible, go check out some of the highlight reels on him. Damn I wish he'd reconsider and become a Sooner! (I might take Turner too....)