PDA

View Full Version : Things you've dropped into the toilet...

OzarkSooner
10/16/2007, 07:51 PM
Okay, apart from the OBVIOUS answers like, **** and etc. what have you dropped in the toilet that HAD to be fished out?

It's been a couple of years ago, but, I dropped my work-provided cell phone into the toilet and really almost without thinking reached RIGHT IN after it. I mean it didn't take more than 1 second to pass before I fished it out. (It still worked btw) Just for clarification sake, the water was "un-used" and it was my home toilet.

And yes, I boiled my hand afterwards and washed the phone down with disinfectant.

(Why am I getting the impression that I'll regret this post?) :D

crawfish
10/16/2007, 07:52 PM
I dropped Sic'Em in once, and accidentally flushed it twelve times.

C&CDean
10/16/2007, 07:55 PM
I dropped a nickel in there one time.

No way in hell was I going to fish a nickel out. So I threw in a quarter. No way in hell was I gonna leave 30 cents in there.

TUSooner
10/16/2007, 08:04 PM
When I was very little, I dropped a toy in the toilet. My Grandpa stuck his hand right in and grabbed it. There was no poop, but it was still the bravest act I had yet witnessed in my life.

sanantoniosooner
10/16/2007, 08:05 PM
I knocked a cell phone off a half wall into the commode while I was relieving myself. I had to stop midstream and grab the phone as fast as possible. After some dry time it still works.

My son gets to use it :D

On my wife's side of the family, her uncle flushed her grandmothers false teeth and her grandfather dug up the sewer lines to get them back.

<shuddering>

rufnek05
10/16/2007, 08:10 PM
cell phone when drunk at some party, found some rubber gloves and fished it out. I didn't even try to use it again, I just switched put the sim car back in my old phone.

OzarkSooner
10/16/2007, 08:12 PM
On my wife's side of the family, her uncle flushed her grandmothers false teeth and her grandfather dug up the sewer lines to get them back.

<shuddering>

Heh...Ewwwwwwww, the question is, "Did they bother to mention it to Grandma?"

sanantoniosooner
10/16/2007, 08:18 PM
probably soaked them in gasoline and then scrubbed with comet.

SoonerBOI
10/16/2007, 08:44 PM
my wedding ring.:D

mikeelikee
10/16/2007, 09:18 PM
Got drunk one night at around age 19, when I was still wearing a plastic retainer for my upper teeth. Yep, that's right.....I barfed, and it dropped right in the bowl. Yecchhhh!!! :(

Pricetag
10/16/2007, 11:18 PM
When I was very little, I dropped a toy in the toilet. My Grandpa stuck his hand right in and grabbed it. There was no poop, but it was still the bravest act I had yet witnessed in my life.
I dropped a Little People, back when they were still wooden pegs with heads, in the toilet back in the day. It sunk right to the bottom. There was a floater in there, too. My dad fished out the Little Person. Now that I have a kid of my own who is using the toilet, I'm just waiting for karma to kick in.

goingoneight
10/17/2007, 12:14 AM
I "dropped" my brother's goldfish in the toilet when we were kids.

He always got these stupid "pets" I ended up taking care of because he was so damn lazy. guinea Pigs, rats, mice, hamsters, fish, lizards... I told him I'd kill him with his own pet if he ever got a snake or spider.

He found out the fish was in there when he pizzed on it. :D

Hey, I was five or six at the time. That's 'little ****' stage, right? BTW, the fish got fished out and lived for another two weeks before he failed to feed it and it "drowned." :D

StoopTroup
10/17/2007, 12:37 AM
A log.

def_lazer_fc
10/17/2007, 01:38 AM
a pipe. and not just any pipe. it was tiny and shaped like a hand giving a thumbs up...specifically used for kb.

Blue
10/17/2007, 02:11 AM
Bear Gryllz drinks **** you pansies.

I dropped my cell and and fished it out. And I know all of you have stuck your hand in there to unclog a massive amount of toilet paper with a turd floating nearby.

WILBURJIM
10/17/2007, 11:53 AM
I dropped an open beer(Milwaukee's Best) in once. I fished it out and gave it back to my brother in law. Told him I could not drink that p*ss water.:D

HskrGrl
10/17/2007, 12:05 PM
You guys are grossed out about reaching your hands into unused toilet water? Don't some of you guys have kids?

I can't recall anything that I have dropped into the toilet, but I have had to fish out many a toy that were dropped in by my children.

olevetonahill
10/17/2007, 12:11 PM
You guys are grossed out about reaching your hands into unused toilet water? Don't some of you guys have kids?

I can't recall anything that I have dropped into the toilet, but I have had to fish out many a toy that were dropped in by my children.
UHMM didnt Yall drop your football team in there ?

KRYPTON
10/17/2007, 12:13 PM
I had to stop midstream... After some dry time it still works.

Wait.. your telephone or your peay-nuss?!?!?! :eek:

stoops the eternal pimp
10/17/2007, 12:16 PM
When I was in grade school I dropped some fireworks down a toilet

HskrGrl
10/17/2007, 12:17 PM

That wouldn't be my fault. One of the people responsible for that drop is getting his punishment now and the other one will get it at the end of the season. Thankfully TO is a MAN! (He's 70!) and is not afriad to reach right in to that nasty water and pull them out, wipe them off, and get them working again. :)

KRYPTON
10/17/2007, 12:28 PM
HskrGrl, watch out, Switzer was the one who wanted Blake. Let's hope TO watched that whole thing go down and has learned from it.

Osce0la
10/17/2007, 12:48 PM
No, that was FSU...and that was 6 years ago...unfortunately for us, someone keeps flushing instead of fishing us back out...

handcrafted
10/17/2007, 02:52 PM
My glasses, almost. Caught 'em just in time after they fell out of my shirt pocket.

Also did the cell phone thing. Killed it. Wasn't too upset because AT&T told me that they were upgrading their network and I'da had to get a new one the next month anyway.

Fugue
10/17/2007, 03:04 PM
a cookie at some Japanese company.

william_brasky
10/17/2007, 06:21 PM
TV remote control