PDA

View Full Version : I lost my driver's license in Dallas

soonerbrat
10/16/2007, 08:01 AM
and my debit card and I also had a business card of a friend that I ran into at the fair...

someone mailed all three items to me and I got them yesterday.

Good people DO still exist!!

Fugue
10/16/2007, 08:14 AM
Good people DO still exist!!

You might want to hold off with this 'til you check your balance. :texan:

ChickSoonerFan
10/16/2007, 11:15 AM
That is really really great!!!

:les: NOWWHEREISMYGUAC?!?!?!?

:D

NormanPride
10/16/2007, 11:28 AM
Good to hear... might still want to get a new debit card, though.

mdklatt
10/16/2007, 11:58 AM
At least you didn't lose your leg in Dallas while dancing with a train.

:eek:

Turd_Ferguson
10/16/2007, 12:25 PM
At least you didn't lose your leg in Dallas while dancing with a train.

:eek:Is Soonerbrat's name Tommy?

Turd_Ferguson
10/16/2007, 12:32 PM
True story. I lost my wallet in Pheonix back in the mid 90's. It didn't take long to realize that, as I reached for it to pay for my date and I's dinner. We went back to her apartment and I called and cancelled the two credit cards I had. The great state of OK sent me a pictureless ID to use. You can't buy beer with a pictureless ID(who knew?) Almost two months later, I get a bill from AT&T for about six hundred dollars for call to messico. Doh!, I forgot about my calling card. To this day, I still watch my credit report because my SS card was in my wallet as well. Live n learn I guess.

mdklatt
10/16/2007, 12:35 PM
Is Soonerbrat's name Tommy?

Something like that. I'm pretty sure it ends in 'y'.

soonerbrat
10/16/2007, 12:57 PM
I called the bank right away and reported that I'd lost the debit card..so no bogus charges. got my new debit card yesterday in the mail as well.

Okla-homey
10/16/2007, 01:05 PM
I called the bank right away and reported that I'd lost the debit card..so no bogus charges. got my new debit card yesterday in the mail as well.

My bank doesn't mail debit cards. You have to go pick them up. Danged ol' mail thieves had made the mailing of debit cards and boxes of new checks a sketchy endeavour. I also think my mailman reads my magazines before delivering them. Don't ask me why I suspect this...:O

Fugue
10/16/2007, 01:16 PM
My bank doesn't mail debit cards. You have to go pick them up. Danged ol' mail thieves had made the mailing of debit cards and boxes of new checks a sketchy endeavour. I also think my mailman reads my magazines before delivering them. Don't ask me why I suspect this...:O

:eek:

soonerbrat
10/16/2007, 01:34 PM

gross.

the new debit card has to be activated by either using it in an ATM with the PIN or calling from the phone number on record with the bank. plus mine has my picture on it.

mdklatt
10/16/2007, 01:44 PM
plus mine has my picture on it

The deep throat picture from that one tailgate last year?

That would be an awesome DL picture. You might get pulled over, but you'd never ever get a ticket (from a male cop).

Hamhock
10/16/2007, 01:50 PM
I also think my mailman reads my magazines before delivering them. ...

why do you suspect this?

SicEmBaylor
10/16/2007, 02:12 PM
Something like that. I'm pretty sure it ends in 'y'.
Everyone loves Brian though.

soonerbrat
10/16/2007, 03:39 PM
The deep throat picture from that one tailgate last year?

That would be an awesome DL picture. You might get pulled over, but you'd never ever get a ticket (from a male cop).

i don't get tickets anyway..i just wear low-cut shirts.

mdklatt
10/16/2007, 04:09 PM
i don't get tickets anyway..i just wear low-cut shirts.

That'll do it. :texan:

Harry Beanbag
10/16/2007, 04:39 PM
why do you suspect this?

I'm guessing there are some pages stuck together or something. :texan:

mdklatt
10/16/2007, 04:43 PM
I'm guessing there are some pages stuck together or something. :texan:

And the sad thing is, he's talking about US News and World Report.

47straight
10/17/2007, 09:05 PM
I left a ring in a rented tux. Someone in florida found me on the internet from my named engraved in it and mailed it back to me. Unbelievably nice!

soonerbrat
10/17/2007, 09:25 PM
that was very cool.
I'd like to thank the person that sent my stuff back but it came in an envelope with no note or anything.

I left my class ring at a house when I moved once...they got the name of my school, my name and the year I graduated and were able to contact my high school and give them the ring to return to me. THAT was pretty cool too.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
10/17/2007, 09:30 PM
I stole your driver's license. It was the only way I could get beer at the fair.

I'm sorry.

soonerbrat
10/17/2007, 09:31 PM
Dangit SBSB. if i've told you once, i've told you a million times..STOP PICKING MY POCKETS