PDA

View Full Version : Dear Ghostface Killah...

def_lazer_fc
10/15/2007, 07:50 PM
you suck for being late last night, thus having the show cancelled due to the rain. if you had been there when you were supposed to, 7 pm, and not...well, you never actually showed, so lets say 11 for the sake of argument, i would have been able to see you perform. instead, i had to endure "one of oklahoma's premier dj's", aka "i play **** straight from 'mtv's sucka free sunday off' a laptop all night", and The Wheeler Brothers, some fake *** ghetto "look at how hard we are" white boy rap from atl. and the other headlining act, witchdoctor, wasn't much better, but at least he was entertaining sometimes, and it wasn't the ironic type.

p.s. it appears the dungeon family is letting ANYONE be a part of it now. the best part of witchdoctor? when he covered an outkast tune from atliens for a minute. that doesn't say much for this guy.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

C&CDean
10/15/2007, 08:13 PM
I'm gonna give you a pity reply. Not because your post deserves it, but because your choices in music are pitiful. Are you white?

GottaHavePride
10/15/2007, 08:20 PM
Dean beat me to it. I was about to say "people listen to that ****?"

OUAndy1807
10/15/2007, 09:29 PM
I was just kicking myself for not going last night and being responsible and going to sleep at a decent hour. Now I don't feel so bad.

Rhino
10/15/2007, 09:51 PM
Lil and I were planning on going then forgot.

Didn't feel so bad about it when I heard what happened.

yermom
10/15/2007, 10:07 PM
well, the price was right...

Dio
10/16/2007, 09:10 AM
So, which one of the Stuntaz are you, def?

sitzpinkler
10/16/2007, 05:13 PM
I'm gonna give you a pity reply. Not because your post deserves it, but because your choices in music are pitiful. Are you white?

are you implying that you shouldn't listen to it if you're white? if so, that's idiotic. that's fine if you don't like it, but that doesn't mean other caucasians can't or shouldn't.

usmc-sooner
10/16/2007, 05:26 PM
are you implying that you shouldn't listen to it if you're white? if so, that's idiotic. that's fine if you don't like it, but that doesn't mean other caucasians can't or shouldn't.

maybe he was just calling you guys wiggers or something.

C&CDean
10/16/2007, 07:00 PM
Yeah, maybe.

sitzpinkler
10/16/2007, 08:11 PM
maybe he was just calling you guys wiggers or something.

well, he'd be wrong then

usmc-sooner
10/16/2007, 08:14 PM
well, he'd be wrong then

doubt it

sanantoniosooner
10/16/2007, 08:19 PM
will somebody notify me when sitzpinkler is right about anything?

setem
10/16/2007, 08:20 PM
Well I don't feel bad now! I forgot what day he was going to be here!!!

WU-TANG CLAN AIN'T NOTHIN TO **** WITH!!!

soonerboy_odanorth
10/16/2007, 08:42 PM
Yo yo out to my home slice yo-yos!

Pricetag
10/16/2007, 11:24 PM
With a name like Ghostface Killah, I'm reasonably confident that he doesn't want white people listening.

sitzpinkler
10/16/2007, 11:35 PM
doubt it

Oh really? Explain how I'm a wigger then.

sitzpinkler
10/16/2007, 11:36 PM
will somebody notify me when sitzpinkler is right about anything?

What am I wrong about here? Explain.

Turd_Ferguson
10/16/2007, 11:41 PM
Oh really? Explain how I'm a wigger then, idiot.
How come you edited out idiot?

sitzpinkler
10/16/2007, 11:44 PM
How come you edited out idiot, ****tard?

Why did you edit out ****tard? Two can play that.

Turd_Ferguson
10/16/2007, 11:47 PM
Funny, I didn't know we were playing. You had "idiot" in your original post and I just wondered why you chose to remove it.

sitzpinkler
10/16/2007, 11:49 PM
no, you're trying to stir **** up

silverwheels
10/16/2007, 11:54 PM
Can I be a wigger if I'm only part Caucasian?

Blue
10/16/2007, 11:57 PM
I liked rap when I was 16. I grew out of it. Those friends of mine who didn't...well, they are losers.

sitzpinkler
10/17/2007, 12:00 AM
you suck for being late last night, thus having the show cancelled due to the rain. if you had been there when you were supposed to, 7 pm, and not...well, you never actually showed, so lets say 11 for the sake of argument, i would have been able to see you perform. instead, i had to endure "one of oklahoma's premier dj's", aka "i play **** straight from 'mtv's sucka free sunday off' a laptop all night", and The Wheeler Brothers, some fake *** ghetto "look at how hard we are" white boy rap from atl. and the other headlining act, witchdoctor, wasn't much better, but at least he was entertaining sometimes, and it wasn't the ironic type.

p.s. it appears the dungeon family is letting ANYONE be a part of it now. the best part of witchdoctor? when he covered an outkast tune from atliens for a minute. that doesn't say much for this guy.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

You listen to rap!?!?!?!?!?! Holy ****! Don't you know that automatically makes you a wigger in the eyes of a bunch of internet rednecks!?!?!? Never mind that you might make good money, drive a nice car and speak fluently. Having even a passing interest in rap=you want to be black, you dress like you think you're black, speak in ebonics, drive a car that's lowered and has blinged out rims in judgemental hillbilly land!

sitzpinkler
10/17/2007, 12:02 AM
Those friends of mine who didn't...well, they are losers.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

riiight, that is completely and utterly ridiculous

Blue
10/17/2007, 12:04 AM
You listen to rap!?!?!?!?!?! Holy ****! Don't you know that automatically makes you a wigger in the eyes of a bunch of internet rednecks!?!?!? Never mind that you might make good money, drive a nice car and speak fluently. Having even a passing interest in rap=you want to be black, you dress like you think you're black, speak in ebonics and throw up gang signs in judgemental hillbilly land!

Pretty much.

Blue
10/17/2007, 12:05 AM
Maybe you should check out GhostfaceKillahmaJiggas.com to get yo "props."

Not Hillbillyjudgementalredneck.com

sitzpinkler
10/17/2007, 12:15 AM
Maybe you should check out GhostfaceKillahmaJiggas.com to get yo "props."

Not Hillbillyjudgementalredneck.com

I don't even know who Ghostface Killer is. I'm not a big fan of the more recent popular stuff. And no, I don't talk like that or act like that. Most of the white people I know that like rap don't act or talk like that. You have a preconcieved notion that isn't even close to the truth. I wouldn't be caught dead around the kind of people you folks think of as wiggers. Rap isn't even close to my favorite genre. I like a wide variety of genres and rap just happens to be one of them. My favorite band is Pink Floyd if that gives you any indication.

PhilTLL
10/17/2007, 12:34 AM
With a name like Ghostface Killah, I'm reasonably confident that he doesn't want white people listening.

This would be good race-pot-stirring, if the name weren't taken from a martial arts movie (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0199813/).

def_lazer_fc
10/17/2007, 01:34 AM
I don't even know who Ghostface Killer is. I'm not a big fan of the more recent popular stuff. And no, I don't talk like that or act like that. Most of the white people I know that like rap don't act or talk like that. You have a preconcieved notion that isn't even close to the truth. I wouldn't be caught dead around the kind of people you folks think of as wiggers. Rap isn't even close to my favorite genre. I like a wide variety of genres and rap just happens to be one of them. My favorite band is Pink Floyd if that gives you any indication.
not a big fan of the more recent stuff? no problem, since ghostface killah is a founding member of wu-tang. :rolleyes:

Blue
10/17/2007, 02:06 AM

What's funny is I have Outkast, Tupac, Snoop, Dre, Dru Down, etc...in my cd case. Just like you along with everything else.

I just thought it was funny that you guys were getting bent out of shape about it.

If you bump that **** down the road, be prepared for people to think you're retarded.

Seamus
10/17/2007, 03:01 AM
Rap has been irrelevant since Chuck D stopped making records. That **** is SOOOOOO played out, yo.

OUAndy1807
10/17/2007, 07:27 AM
What's funny is I have Outkast, Tupac, Snoop, Dre, Dru Down, etc...in my cd case. Just like you along with everything else.

I just thought it was funny that you guys were getting bent out of shape about it.

If you bump that **** down the road, be prepared for people to think you're retarded.
that's because Outkast, Tupac, Snoop and Dre are retarded. I don't have them in my cd case, but then again I like to listen to GOOD music, not just music that makes me nostalgic for my "glory days".

I'll bet you have a CD with that song on it in your CD case, too.

Top 40 **** sucks. Always has, always will.

OUAndy1807
10/17/2007, 07:29 AM
Rap has been irrelevant since Chuck D stopped making records. That **** is SOOOOOO played out, yo.
so it's been irrelevant since August 7th, 2007?

C&CDean
10/17/2007, 07:41 AM
No, it's been irrelevant since "Can't Touch This."

sitzpinkler
10/17/2007, 09:50 AM
not a big fan of the more recent stuff? no problem, since ghostface killah is a founding member of wu-tang. :rolleyes:

Excuse me for living. I never got into Wu-Tang all that much so I don't know the name of every single member of the group. I did use to listen to Redman though.

The only other members I can name are Method Man and ODB. I never claimed to be an expert or historian on the genre.

Hell, I used to listen to Gang Starr and I never knew it was two people. I thought it was some guy who went by the name Gang Starr.

colleyvillesooner
10/17/2007, 10:00 AM
oooh, I feel like this is going to turn into one of those "It's not good music if more than 25 people know who the band is" threads.

yeah!

yermom
10/17/2007, 10:01 AM
You listen to rap!?!?!?!?!?! Holy ****! Don't you know that automatically makes you a wigger in the eyes of a bunch of internet rednecks!?!?!? Never mind that you might make good money, drive a nice car and speak fluently. Having even a passing interest in rap=you want to be black, you dress like you think you're black, speak in ebonics, drive a car that's lowered and has blinged out rims in judgemental hillbilly land!

so all black people speak in ebonics and drive lowered cars with blinged out rims?

:pop:

sitzpinkler
10/17/2007, 10:03 AM
so all black people speak in ebonics and drive lowered cars with blinged out rims?

:pop:

nope, but wiggers do

yermom
10/17/2007, 10:03 AM
Oh, I fell like this is going to turn into one of those "It's not good music if more than 25 people know who the band is" threads.

yeah!

heh.

OUAndy1807
10/17/2007, 10:23 AM
oooh, I feel like this is going to turn into one of those "It's not good music if more than 25 people know who the band is" threads.

yeah!
lets keep things in perspective here: We're talking about Wu tang here, not Mr. Lif.

Also, am I the only one that finds the term "wigger" really offensive?

yermom
10/17/2007, 10:26 AM
if the shoe fits Andy ;)

(by the way, Wu Tang sucks donkey balls, i'd rather hit myself with a hammer than listen to that carp)

C&CDean
10/17/2007, 10:38 AM
lets keep things in perspective here: We're talking about Wu tang here, not Mr. Lif.

Also, am I the only one that finds the term "wigger" really offensive?

Oh, I'm sorry, would you prefer "wiggah?'

Blue
10/17/2007, 12:58 PM
that's because Outkast, Tupac, Snoop and Dre are retarded. I don't have them in my cd case, but then again I like to listen to GOOD music, not just music that makes me nostalgic for my "glory days".

I'll bet you have a CD with that song on it in your CD case, too.

Top 40 **** sucks. Always has, always will.

Well enlighten us cool guy. What does an awesomely cool guy like yourself listen to?

yermom
10/17/2007, 01:00 PM
if he told us, it wouldn't be cool anymore ;)

silverwheels
10/17/2007, 01:15 PM
I still want to know if I can qualify as a wigger if I'm not 100% Caucasian.

yermom
10/17/2007, 01:19 PM
maybe you are a Chinegro (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCXdc22t_C8)

silverwheels
10/17/2007, 01:23 PM
Like Tiger Woods?

yermom
10/17/2007, 01:38 PM
Tiger Woods is black?

silverwheels
10/17/2007, 02:07 PM
:D

usmc-sooner
10/17/2007, 06:29 PM
http://www.hogonsports.com/Wigger2.jpg

SoonerBorn68
10/17/2007, 06:50 PM
This thread has exceeded all expectations. Please continue.

OUAndy1807
10/17/2007, 10:23 PM
Well enlighten us cool guy. What does an awesomely cool guy like yourself listen to?
if only there were a thread (or 100) where people could list what they were currently listening to for everyone else to see. If we could get a thread like that going, it would be awesome.

Seamus
10/18/2007, 03:58 AM
so it's been irrelevant since August 7th, 2007?

Yes, actually ;)

Seriously, I'd given up hope for rap after that long PE hiatus. Chuck D is about the only one with anything important to say.

Bling, beetches and "keepin' it real is so boring. PE is coo ...