PDA

View Full Version : I'm going high tech...for me anyway

MamaMia
10/15/2007, 06:48 PM
:)

I'm in the market for a High Definition TV. I've been entertaining the idea for a while but now I have no choice. Its a matter of space. I need one of those nice size, not too big thin ones that I can mount on the wall. Which one should I get? I want to record football games when I'm away. Should I get a DVD recorder or that Tivo?

That reminds me. A friend of mine said she was unable to get the OU/Missouri game last Saturday. She lives in Drumright and has Game Plan with their Direct TV. I was going to switch to that but now I'm having reservations. Have any of you all who have Direct TVs Game Plan experienced problems getting OU football or basketball games?

olevetonahill
10/15/2007, 06:59 PM
:)

I'm in the market for a High Definition TV. I've been entertaining the idea for a while but now I have no choice. Its a matter of space. I need one of those nice size, not too big thin ones that I can mount on the wall. Which one should I get? I want to record football games when I'm away. Should I get a DVD recorder or that Tivo?

That reminds me. A friend of mine said she was unable to get the OU/Missouri game last Saturday. She lives in Drumright and has Game Plan with their Direct TV. I was going to switch to that but now I'm having reservations. Have any of you all who have Direct TVs Game Plan experienced problems getting OU football or basketball games?
Ive NEVAR had a prob getting a OU game . The missery games was on the Fox net .