PDA

View Full Version : How much more carnage will Aggy cause?

MikeInNorman
10/15/2007, 04:33 PM
Holy Pickens, the Aggy curse is spreading faster than mad cow this season.

First, Mike Leach was so humiliated by losing to Aggy that he fired the man who gave him his break in football, and to whom he swore to be loyal in return. Now, a loss to Aggy has caused the Bugeaters to go all Robespierre in the athletic complex, with a quick trip to the guillotine for the AD with promises of more bloodshed to come.

If Aggy wins any more games, and that is a big if, what carnage will result from the terrible humiliation?

What will happen at Kansas Aggy? Since Prince is new, my guess is Kansas Aggy will exhume Bill Snyder and display his head on a pike at the main gate of the Kitty Den (what's that you say? Snyder still alive? Oops, well, woe to Snyder, then, unless Kansas Aggy takes care of business)

How about Texas? Would Mack get a trip to the Home For Deranged Clappers? Greg Davis and Akina turned from bulls to steers? More like DeLoss Dodds gets burned at the stake, with Joe Jamail personally lighting the woodpile.

One can only hope Mangino can pull out the W for KU, because I'm afraid his post-game press conference would not only set an all-time record for profanity, he would fire the coordinators with one little phrase: Get In My Belly.

Baylor could, ahh, even Baylor expects Aggy to win that one.

And Oklahoma. Rampant, indiscriminate firings? Joe C leading the entire AD staff over the top of the press box in a mass dry-dive? Too terrible to contemplate.

TexasLidig8r
10/15/2007, 04:38 PM
One can only hope Mangino can pull out the W for KU, because I'm afraid his post-game press conference would not only set an all-time record for profanity, he would fire the coordinators with one little phrase: Get In My Belly.

Like he did with this poor student athlete!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JU7Fri1xfo&mode=related&search=

85sooners
10/15/2007, 04:41 PM
lol