PDA

View Full Version : Ummm...six times, over two years...

crawfish
10/14/2007, 08:00 PM
I doubt there was anything wrong with her teeth...

Dentist claims breast rubs sometimes appropriate (http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/bizarre/5210473.html)

WOODLAND, Calif. — A dentist accused of fondling the breasts of 27 female patients is trying to keep his dental license by arguing that chest massages are an appropriate procedure in certain cases. Mark Anderson's lawyer says dental journals discuss the need to massage the pectoral muscles to treat a common jaw problem.

Police say Anderson said during recorded phone calls that he routinely massaged patients' chests to treat temporo-mandibular joint disorder, or TMJ, which causes neck and head pain.

Attorney Robert Zaro told administrative law judge Jonathan Lew at a hearing Thursday that he should let Anderson keep his dental license while disciplinary appeals proceed. Anderson would be supervised by two assistants and would no longer do the chest rubs, Zaro said.

Zaro said Anderson, 48, of Woodland, needs to keep seeing patients so he can feed his seven children and pay for his defense.

The judge made no immediate decision.

Lew suspended Anderson's dental license last month. He was charged with two misdemeanor counts of battery and sexual battery. Yolo County prosecutors are investigating complaints from more than two dozen women who say they also were groped in the examining chair in the last five years.

Deputy Attorney General Jeffrey Phillips gave Lew three new complaints, including one from a 31-year-old woman who said Anderson fondled her at least six times over two years.

She took to wearing tight shirts with high necklines, "and Anderson would still get in under her shirt and bra," according to a police report.

soonerbrat
10/14/2007, 08:46 PM
my dentist never did that for my TMJ. Maybe I should find a new dentist.

StoopTroup
10/14/2007, 08:54 PM
WT*?

"I went back six times.

He's a terrific Dentist except for the molestation."

critical_phil
10/14/2007, 09:19 PM
turn about is fair play, i say.

i never go to the dentist where i don't play a little elbow titty with the hawt dental assistant.

crawfish
10/15/2007, 07:45 AM
I'm disappointed nobody has made a joke about oral hygienists.

KABOOKIE
10/15/2007, 12:31 PM

i never go to the dentist where i don't play a little elbow titty with the hawt dental assistant.

What kind of saggy bewbs are you hitting with your elbow? My experience at the dentist office has usually been the bewb drag on my face as they reach across for their ‘instruments’. Sad thing is the older and uglier the dental hygienist the more it happens. Yack. :D

soonerbrat
10/15/2007, 03:49 PM

when i used to get my braces adjusted, the hygenist always rubbed my face with hers. it was kinda comforting.

achiro
10/15/2007, 04:08 PM
I KNEW I picked the wrong profession!!!!:(

IB4OU2
10/15/2007, 04:18 PM
What do they do for root canals?

Dio
10/15/2007, 04:25 PM
including one from a 31-year-old woman who said Anderson fondled her at least six times over two years.

Anita Hill thinks this chick waited a little too long to decide she was ****ed.

critical_phil
10/15/2007, 04:49 PM
when i used to get my braces adjusted, the hygenist always rubbed my face with hers. it was kinda comforting.

go on......

:hot:

tulsaoilerfan
10/15/2007, 06:20 PM
:pop: :pop: :pop: :pop: