PDA

View Full Version : Are CFB teams using different coaches to send the same signal

aurorasooner
10/14/2007, 10:46 AM
into the game? Interesting quote from Pinkel. I didn't notice if Missouri huddled before before the "Lofton, He's a man, He's #40 play". If they huddled, it looks like they both should've been on the same page irregardless of any Ionospheric sunspot telecommunication problems that just happened to hit right before this call. If they didn't huddle, and their offensive players were grabbing supposedly the same signal from different position coaches, then this quote makes some sense. Just trying to figure out if it's one of those "I'll answer that one for Chris" type statements.
"The wrong play was signaled into Chase Daniel," Pinkel said after No. 11 Missouri (5-1, 1-1 Big 12) suffered its 17th consecutive defeat in Norman. "He was running a different play than everyone else. … We had some headphone problems, static issues. But that’s inexcusable. That’s inexcusable to make that kind of error. So, I’ve got to deal with that."