PDA

View Full Version : corso is either deaf or full of himself

soonermeteor
10/14/2007, 12:34 AM
Corso was standing in front of the student section and a bunch of kids started chanting his name so he would turn around. He never did, even after several tries. :rolleyes: The problem might have been he was left entranced after the pom squad did their little dance on the field.

I personally didn't want to acknowledge him anyway. :cool:

Spray
10/14/2007, 12:41 AM
Unbelievably that moron has us #2.

Sooner02
10/14/2007, 12:42 AM
Sam Bradford nearly ran into him on the sideline.

tulsaoilerfan
10/14/2007, 12:48 AM
Too bad he missed; wonder if that would have ran on the ESPN hilites?:D

Zing
10/14/2007, 02:26 AM
Corso actually said tonight that we're the best team he's seen this year. :O

King Crimson
10/14/2007, 02:36 AM
that can't be true, Jason Whitlock says the best team didn;t win.

silverwheels
10/14/2007, 02:47 AM
He could have just been playing to the crowd.

I personally don't care what he thinks. We've looked pretty good at times and not so good other times. We could win out, but we need to improve in some areas, first. Even so, we're still a pretty damn good team. Top 2? Not right now, but we're capable of it.

Octavian
10/14/2007, 03:16 AM
Once again today, Corso spoke highly of OU and Stoops.

At some point, OU fans need to forgive Lee Corso for (gasp) predicting against the underdog 2000 team....as if he was the only one.

By no means do I agree with him all the time.....but Corso makes more sense than a lot of people --and not just OU fans -- would like to acknowledge.

Really...his gig and his show is great for the sport. His job is to call it like he sees it and that's what he does....most of the time it is in OU's favor.

Beans
10/14/2007, 03:23 AM
It is a show and if it goes tits up he does not get paid. He first said Mizzou but later put the horse pig on his head. Which was a big surprise to me that it even fit on his melon. You gotta say Corso has a big melon..

soonermeteor
10/14/2007, 04:51 AM

One of guy cheerleaders was doing a one handed lift next to him and lost his balance. The girl started to lean in the direction of corso, but the guy was able to aim her fall back in the other direction.

I would have died..... :D

SoonerBOI
10/14/2007, 07:15 AM
Everytime he praises OU it turns out to be BAD OMEN FOR US.

SoonerTerry
10/14/2007, 07:51 AM
True

Jacie
10/14/2007, 09:16 AM
I didn't see the show later on but early Corso picked Missouri to win. That was right after someone commented that he was 6-0 on his last six picks on games involving Oklahoma. I still felt better thinking he was going with the tiggahs but do wish I'd seen him with a horsepig head on.

StoopTroup
10/14/2007, 09:29 AM
Lee is a penis.

okienole3
10/14/2007, 09:43 AM
I don't think he is full of himself. I was on the dancefloor at Billy Bob's in Ft. Worth about 2 1/2 years ago and I look over and see Lee Corso dancing with an older lady (I assume his wife). Well, the song ends and I walk over to him, introduce myself and say "you were really cuttin' a rug out there coach." He says something to the effect of yeah, I was and then proceeds to do a little dance as he walks away.

No idea why he was at Billy Bob's. It was in like April or something.

Blues1
10/14/2007, 09:53 AM
He does a Good Job for TV -- He's a clown - He gets paid to be a Clown - A Clown is Clown and he gets the Big Bucks to be Jerk.....Wish I had his $$$$ --- :)