PDA

View Full Version : Late Nite Football: CU/KSU and Wash/ASU

tommieharris91
10/13/2007, 10:30 PM
It pretty much rawks that people can watch football till 1am CDT.

tommieharris91
10/13/2007, 10:31 PM
CU 13
KSU 23
2nd Half just kicked off

Spanish Sooner
10/13/2007, 10:31 PM
actually, there was a funny moment during halftime of the CU-KSU game, they were recapping our game, and the announcers after they show lofton's touchdown

"He's number 40, he's a man, he's 40"

tommieharris91
10/13/2007, 10:32 PM
Wash 7
ASU 10
2nd, 8:07

bluedogok
10/13/2007, 10:34 PM
I am used to staying up and watching all the way to the late FSN games from the west coast as well. Saturday's are pretty much nothing but college football for me.

en4cer
10/13/2007, 10:41 PM
Go huskys.

Come on buffs.

aurorasooner
10/13/2007, 10:50 PM
CU/KSU is a good game. They're rivalry is pretty good and they just flat don't like each other. Good licks in this game. The North is like the South in that it's a 4 team wide open race. (If we win the South) Of the 4 teams, I would rather KU or CU win it than KSU or MU, and for our benefit, as well as a Mulligan I would rather CU win it. That #87 for KSU is like that MU KO returner/WR, you just hate to see them get the ball in stride on any underneath stuff

tommieharris91
10/13/2007, 10:58 PM
Sadly, I never thought Colorado was for real, even after they beat us. If they go out and beat someone, and KSU counts as someone, then I'll think they're good.

bluedogok
10/13/2007, 11:01 PM
I think CU has improved big time since their ASU and FSU games, they look like a completely different team now than they did early in the year.

GottaHavePride
10/13/2007, 11:02 PM
At this point, I'd like KU to win out and be undefeated, ranked about #7 when (if) we face them for the Big XII Championship. That would be a WAY better boost for our rating than facing Colorado again.

goingoneight
10/13/2007, 11:15 PM
I feel bad for Colorado. I'm sure that after we (pretty much) gave them the game, they felt there was more than significant progress being made in Hawk 2.0 and all.
I remember we've had some real dog fights at K-State. Seems the "stepchild" stadiums give tougher games than the big ones these days. See: Booger Pickin' Stadium.

40-20, KSU.

Still sick that OUr team can't seem to stop the big play after today's game. We look great up until it matters most and we can't stop anything it seems. We could be in for a disastrous game at Tech if we continue to give up those big plays.

tommieharris91
10/13/2007, 11:29 PM
Arizona State about to score. I just can't stand the talkin heads' voices for this game though.

aurorasooner
10/14/2007, 12:11 AM
geeez. I haven't been paying too much attention to KSU/CU after KSU went up 2 TDs. They rolled CU in the 2nd half 47-20. The Big 12 road is nasty, except for Austin and Lincoln. But Texas looked damn good today. I thought Iowa State would play them much closer, since the Chizek Texass connection. Glad KSU doesn't have 2 weeks to prep before we go up there next year. They get CU in Boulder the week before we play them. Geez, KSU plays Tech, at aTm, at Colorado, OU, at Kansas, and at Missouri in a row with no break next year, then get a breather with Nebraska and I-State both home.

tommieharris91
10/14/2007, 12:22 AM
I just really enjoy football. I just really enjoy watching an overrated Wash team that simply can't get the job done. I really think Arizona State is living on borrowed time and is due for a loss.

King Crimson
10/14/2007, 12:28 AM
I feel bad for Colorado. I'm sure that after we (pretty much) gave them the game, they felt there was more than significant progress being made in Hawk 2.0 and all.

yeah, while they did make plays down the stretch i grant, their version of the game is they punched us in the mouth and "out-physicaled" us all night long.

i live in Boulder, and they shouldn't lose sight they are 4-3, with a good chance to go bowling....they won 2 games last year.