PDA

View Full Version : LSU lost!!!!

SoonerSherpa
10/13/2007, 07:10 PM
Haha...LSU just lost! :)

lexsooner
10/13/2007, 07:12 PM
Haha...LSU just lost! :)

The firecrackers are going off here in Lexington! After the win over Louisville, they set furniture on fire near campus and caused a lot of damage. Don't be surprised if they torch the whole downtown area tonight. Great win!

Ike
10/13/2007, 07:14 PM
I predict that when it's all said and done at the end of this year, the lone undefeated team will be USF.

sanantoniosooner
10/13/2007, 07:16 PM
I predict that when it's all said and done at the end of this year, the lone undefeated team will be USF.
The Fresno State Syndrome will catch up to them.

Newbomb Turk
10/13/2007, 07:19 PM

which, if true is one more reason for a playoff.

Veritas
10/13/2007, 07:20 PM
The Fresno State Syndrome will catch up to them.
I prefer to call it the Kansas State Syndrome. :D :texan:

the_edge
10/13/2007, 07:21 PM
Hmm, I think Ohio State has an easier schedule from here on out than USF does.

Either way, we need them both to lose, USC needs to beat Cal, and Florida needs to get to the SEC championship game and beat LSU. I have a feeling that LSU won't fall below us in the polls this week.

sendbaht
10/13/2007, 07:21 PM
This ROCKS!!!!!!!

mikee likee
10/13/2007, 07:27 PM
LSU will lose again this season $1 says so.

zeke
10/13/2007, 07:27 PM
LET ER RIP

sanantoniosooner
10/13/2007, 07:28 PM
LSU will lose again this season $1 says so.
to rich for my blood

LittleWingSooner
10/13/2007, 07:29 PM
LSU has a problem with Flynn. He simply can't pass. I'm glad we didn't get Keller or Flynn because Bradford is the best QB in college football already and he's a freshman

Mixer!
10/13/2007, 07:39 PM
to rich for my blood
Said the man with $1000 vCash. :D

soonerloyal
10/13/2007, 07:39 PM
We can take the Buckeyes. Easy. And LoSUrs lose again this season, bank on it.

Let 'Er Rip THAT, LessMoFU. LMAO.

Okla-homey
10/13/2007, 07:40 PM
You just wait, the Cajun nation will be calling for Lester's head on a shrimp skewer. They were already saying after the close call against Florida he was a ho-hum coach who had the good fortune of inheriting Saban's recruits.

But we already knew that.:D

LSUdeek
10/13/2007, 08:14 PM
Effin Lou Holtz.

Seriously, we were wondering why jamarcus was allowed to keep playing in spite of his injured throwing wrist in 2005 and propensity to fumble.

This is because he was manifestly able to complete greater than 50 percent of his passes.

Newbomb Turk
10/13/2007, 09:18 PM
breaks my heart to see lsu lose.

FirstandGoal
10/13/2007, 09:20 PM
breaks my heart to see lsu lose.
Yeah, and if Cal ends up losing as well I just might have to look up a good bereavement counselor.

Rogue
10/13/2007, 09:29 PM
.... I have a feeling that LSU won't fall below us in the polls this week.

Naw...they'll drop to between 6 and 10 this week. Then somehow creep up over teams above them regardless. It's about "when" a team loses for the voters with teeensy little attention spans.

rubyspirit
10/13/2007, 09:43 PM
nm

ruf/nekdad
10/13/2007, 09:53 PM
Yeah, and if Cal ends up losing as well I just might have to look up a good bereavement counselor.
Get them there yeller pages out.:D

soonerloyal
10/13/2007, 09:59 PM
Dear Les:

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a14/KevAndLori/Posting%20Photos/juicebox.jpg

redblood
10/13/2007, 10:55 PM
I think Les Miles is the most over rated coach out there.I felt last week his coaching abilities would catch up with him.Just did not think it would be this soon.
Ha Ha Ha

cs6000
10/13/2007, 11:01 PM
Les Miles. What a cold northern blooded, mackinaw wearing, cheese eating, walleyed goober. How did he ever get into Louisiana to begin with?

sanantoniosooner
10/13/2007, 11:02 PM
By beating OU.

Short memories.

soonerloyal
10/13/2007, 11:06 PM
This is, quite possibly, the most disturbing CFB team-related object in the history of said objects, even if it's farked (click only if you dare):

http://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/messagetopic.asp?p=5681181

Now if you'll excuse me...I must go flood my eyes with acid.

Mixer!
10/13/2007, 11:11 PM
You should be negged into bolivian for posting that link. :eek: ;)

KantoSooner
10/13/2007, 11:15 PM
yeah. Thanks. Now I have to go out and pour acid in my eyes to wash the stain away.

soonermeteor
10/13/2007, 11:35 PM
The stadium went crazy when they announced the score. I was at the game with my friend, who is from Kentucky, and we were listening in to his mom on the phone. She started screaming and random parts of the stadium started erupting in cheers. We all went nuts and then they announced it and everyone kept screaming despite a couple plays already happening in the game.

It was awesome! :pop:

Flagstaffsooner
10/13/2007, 11:43 PM
This is, quite possibly, the most disturbing CFB team-related object in the history of said objects, even if it's farked (click only if you dare):

http://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/messagetopic.asp?p=5681181

Now if you'll excuse me...I must go flood my eyes with acid.That's the funniest thing that I have ever seen. I'm just now regaining my breath.

Miko
10/13/2007, 11:44 PM
Les should be fired.

There is no way them thar bayou bengals would have lost if only he had shown them Granny Holtz's pregame speech. He wore the hat and everything, dambit! :D:D:D:D:D

RedstickSooner
10/13/2007, 11:55 PM
I told my family-in-law down here I figured they'd lose. They all thought I was nuts.

Don't claim any sort of brilliance with my prediction, though -- lots of pundits were calling this one a trap game.

'Course, I was also sorta hoping BC would lose to Notre Dame, not because I don't despise Notre Dame, but because that'd knock one more team out from ahead of us. Plus, my wife's a BC alum, so it would've been funny. And anyhow, weird shi-ite happens in the BC-Notre Dame game, so I figured it wasn't such a stretch to imagine Notre Dame pulling the upset.

LSU has never, ever, ever coped well with success. I was astonished they beat Florida (the week after finally being ranked #1 by the AP - something they hadn't done in half a century), and even that win took 5 fourth-down conversions. Which, by the way, isn't cojones. Cojones is going for it once or twice on fourth down at key moments, and implies you trust your team's ability to make it.

Going for it five times, on the other hand, implies you doubt your team's overall ability -- and assume that it's gonna take a healthy dose of luck to pull off a win. But, that's just my opinion. And it's colored by the fact that I absolutely detest Les Miles.

Wife got ****ed when we watched the game together, and I cheered as Kentucky made that wild, on-his-back reception for a touchdown, while the Kentucky QB was in the process of being body-slammed. I had to quickly emphasize that it wasn't that I was rooting against LSU, per se -- only that I was rooting against Miles.

Still think she was a bit annoyed with me. C'est la vie, y'know?

Sucked having both games going on at the same time. Even though I was Tivo'ing the OU game, I didn't want to miss either. And I've yet to figure out how, with my Dish HD-DVR, to pick which channel is being displayed in the picture-in-picture box.

Any of my fellow Dish HD-DVR owners want to clue me in on that particular bit of know-how? Er, and if so -- a PM would be really, really awesome. In case I don't check this thread again.

TUSooner
10/13/2007, 11:57 PM
I did NOT zoom in. GAHH!!
:D

Rogue
10/14/2007, 12:08 AM
I've been telling these SEC yokels how crazy Lester is...maybe after watching a weekend of his postgame interview they'll start to believe me.

SoonerPriv
10/14/2007, 12:13 AM
I told my family-in-law down here I figured they'd lose. They all thought I was nuts.

Don't claim any sort of brilliance with my prediction, though -- lots of pundits were calling this one a trap game.

'Course, I was also sorta hoping BC would lose to Notre Dame, not because I don't despise Notre Dame, but because that'd knock one more team out from ahead of us. Plus, my wife's a BC alum, so it would've been funny. And anyhow, weird shi-ite happens in the BC-Notre Dame game, so I figured it wasn't such a stretch to imagine Notre Dame pulling the upset.

LSU has never, ever, ever coped well with success. I was astonished they beat Florida (the week after finally being ranked #1 by the AP - something they hadn't done in half a century), and even that win took 5 fourth-down conversions. Which, by the way, isn't cojones. Cojones is going for it once or twice on fourth down at key moments, and implies you trust your team's ability to make it.

Going for it five times, on the other hand, implies you doubt your team's overall ability -- and assume that it's gonna take a healthy dose of luck to pull off a win. But, that's just my opinion. And it's colored by the fact that I absolutely detest Les Miles.

Wife got ****ed when we watched the game together, and I cheered as Kentucky made that wild, on-his-back reception for a touchdown, while the Kentucky QB was in the process of being body-slammed. I had to quickly emphasize that it wasn't that I was rooting against LSU, per se -- only that I was rooting against Miles.

Still think she was a bit annoyed with me. C'est la vie, y'know?

Sucked having both games going on at the same time. Even though I was Tivo'ing the OU game, I didn't want to miss either. And I've yet to figure out how, with my Dish HD-DVR, to pick which channel is being displayed in the picture-in-picture box.

Any of my fellow Dish HD-DVR owners want to clue me in on that particular bit of know-how? Er, and if so -- a PM would be really, really awesome. In case I don't check this thread again.

lol sounds like you need to get yourself a new 'ol lady.. :) I had to yell at mine to turn it back to the OU game(yelling entailed 'swap, swap, hit the damn swap button woman') she was so fixated on Lester losing she lost sight of the game at hand, which is great but I would've been just fine watching them miss that 4th and 2 on the tiny little PIP screen.. Then I'm thinking about it to myself later after the win and thinking im glad I got to see lester lose like that in triple OT in all that HD glory.. good times good times..

I dunno about dish but on my cox remote there is a little mini channel up/down button that changes the PIP channel.

tulsaoilerfan
10/14/2007, 12:58 AM
Great nite anytime Lester gets his *** beat :)

StoopTroup
10/14/2007, 01:31 AM
:D :D :D :D :D

Life is good.

Sooner02
10/14/2007, 01:33 AM
Petey last week, Lester this week. Forget Colorado, this season is turning out fine.

Next up: Tressel.

KYSooner
10/14/2007, 02:22 AM
as a UK student... GO CATS... but even more important...BOOMER!!!!

Beans
10/14/2007, 02:38 AM
Less Miles is a piece of Sh**. Did anyone see how he entered the field first before he was suppose too at the Kentucky game. What an argent assh***. I would love to rip his sack off and feed it to a Parrot mouthed donkey, wait a few hours, and force feed him the donkey's return. Sorry just cannot stand that a**. I did notice after the game his Forrest Gump retard pause was a little more exaggerated..

Leroy Lizard
10/14/2007, 02:44 AM
So you're saying that you do not like Les Miles?

Beans
10/14/2007, 03:02 AM
Correct Leroy I do not like Les Miles... But I will tell you what I do like. Did anyone notice on the fourth down in over time when they showed him talking on the head set. It appeared he was saying "lets run over their ***" and oops, you were wrong coachie!! That made me smile

CtheB
10/14/2007, 01:02 PM
I have to add this as I am generally a person with questionable self-esteem that seldom nails a prediction.

First posted September 23, 2007:

"That being said, LSU really really needs to be concerned about their trip to Kentucky."

and again on September 27, 2007:

"At some point this season, some team, for some unknown reason, will start tagging their defense for some points. They will also shift field position on them and force their O to put long drives together to get points. Fact is, they really haven't faced a decent offense yet this year, and still may not during the SEC slate (currently only 2 ranked in top 50) except for Florida and Kentucky.

At some point, in every season, your defense, no matter how good it may be, will give way and you have to score points to hang in there. (Think OU 2002: A&M & OSU). Personally, I think that will happen against UK, and we'll know what their offense is all about."

So to quote a board favorite, Jim Traber, I have to give it up to myself.

Piware
10/14/2007, 01:12 PM
I've been telling these SEC yokels how crazy Lester is...maybe after watching a weekend of his postgame interview they'll start to believe me.

His post-game interview cracked me up -it was vintage Miles. He was squeezing out every other word like he was afflicted with verbal constipation. On the first airing, they bleeped his expletives show what was shown later in the evening was the "cleaned up" version. No matter - he is an a**wipe. Yea Wildcats!!!