PDA

View Full Version : You were all right. I apologize to you all.

Veritas
10/13/2007, 12:21 PM
Callenberger is a rotten ****ing coach, even ****ing worse than Smellslikebourbon. I owe each and every one of you, especially Scott D, an apology for ever defending that miserable piece of ****ing ****.

I shall henceforth lend much greater credence to the words of my Sooner brethren who have been before where Nebraska is now.

Does it make me a bad fan that I sorta hope we lose every game from here on out to ensure that maggot Pederson and his idiot fifth choice loser Callenberger get tarred and feathered sooner rather than later?

tommieharris91
10/13/2007, 12:25 PM
If you really want option football back, you can always hire Franchione.

47straight
10/13/2007, 12:29 PM
Now that that's settled, will you accept similar corrections on your political views?

heh.

Veritas
10/13/2007, 12:31 PM
Now that that's settled, will you accept similar corrections on your political views?

heh.
You mean the one that they're all liars?

Widescreen
10/13/2007, 12:32 PM
You'll only be forgiven if you'll quit bailing during the off-season. Some mod you are. ;)

olevetonahill
10/13/2007, 12:35 PM
I feel for you Bro . That asswipe has definitely brot Yall to the Pinnacle of failure. Good luck in the Future.

Scott D
10/13/2007, 12:49 PM
Callenberger is a rotten ****ing coach, even ****ing worse than Smellslikebourbon. I owe each and every one of you, especially Scott D, an apology for ever defending that miserable piece of ****ing ****.

I shall henceforth lend much greater credence to the words of my Sooner brethren who have been before where Nebraska is now.

Does it make me a bad fan that I sorta hope we lose every game from here on out to ensure that maggot Pederson and his idiot fifth choice loser Callenberger get tarred and feathered sooner rather than later?

My brother from another set of parents, the real nightmare for you Husker fans hasn't even begun yet. And for that, I pity you...each and every one of you. Except for the jerkoffs that defended Lawrence Phillips remaining in that red and white uniform instead of the orange jumpsuit he should have been sporting while he was still at Nebraska.

Losing the rest of your games won't help matters. Callahan will blame it on everyone but William Callahan. He might even cut Cosgrove loose to appear that he's doing something. I'd expect him to make a play for Chuck Bresnahan if he does in fact let Cosgrove go or demotes him. Because Bresnahan's having a rough season with the oft injured when not jailed defenders as the DC for the Bengals.

yermom
10/13/2007, 12:50 PM
hey, there's still plenty of time left for the Poke Choke

but yeah, Nebraska was in a much better place with Solich (and Pelini)

Veritas
10/13/2007, 12:51 PM
My brother from another set of parents, the real nightmare for you Husker fans hasn't even begun yet. And for that, I pity you...each and every one of you. Except for the jerkoffs that defended Lawrence Phillips remaining in that red and white uniform instead of the orange jumpsuit he should have been sporting while he was still at Nebraska.

Losing the rest of your games won't help matters. Callahan will blame it on everyone but William Callahan. He might even cut Cosgrove loose to appear that he's doing something. I'd expect him to make a play for Chuck Bresnahan if he does in fact let Cosgrove go or demotes him. Because Bresnahan's having a rough season with the oft injured when not jailed defenders as the DC for the Bengals.
On the upside, maybe peeps will start selling their season tix on the cheap. That's how I got OU season tix in the Boo era.

Scott D
10/13/2007, 12:52 PM
On the upside, maybe peeps will start selling their season tix on the cheap. That's how I got OU season tix in the Boo era.

next time I tell you a coach is a waste of oxygen, you listen to me :D

Veritas
10/13/2007, 12:55 PM
I think what Pederson meant a few years ago was that he didn't want to cede the conference to OU and Texas was that he didn't want to give it up to JUST OU and Texas. He wanted to cede it to OU, Texas, Missouri, KState, Kansas, Colorado...

Scott D
10/13/2007, 12:56 PM
I think what Pederson meant a few years ago was that he didn't want to cede the conference to OU and Texas was that he didn't want to give it up to JUST OU and Texas. He wanted to cede it to OU, Texas, Missouri, KState, Kansas, Colorado...

why you gotta leave out Tech, and Pokie State? ;)

btw, I hear Tech just scored again on Nebraska :D

Veritas
10/13/2007, 12:58 PM
why you gotta leave out Tech, and Pokie State? ;)

btw, I hear Tech just scored again on Nebraska :D
You know, I just remembered that we're playing the most powerful offense in the world. Maybe I'm being to hard on them.

Oh, wait, we just threw another pick.

Scott D
10/13/2007, 12:59 PM
You know, I just remembered that we're playing the most powerful offense in the world. Maybe I'm being to hard on them.

Oh, wait, we just threw another pick.

I suppose it could be worse.

You could be Kent State ;)

Scott D
10/13/2007, 01:06 PM
oh and Veritittays, any chance that the 97 defense can just skip the ceremony at halftime and take the place of the 2007 defense?

tommie15
10/13/2007, 01:09 PM

Scott, I think you're wrong here. The big money in Omaha is ****ed off and Calla********* will be gone soon enough. Thank the Lord.

Stitch Face
10/13/2007, 01:10 PM
Bugeaters are closing ranks. Huskerpedia is now shutdown to lurkers.

(Yes, I was going to watch the meltdown! Leemee alone; I used to live there.)

In hindsight, NU should have gambled on giving the job to Pellini. I never cared for the guy much, but he's got the panache that Schnellehan does not. Bo's got the fiery attitude, kinda funny looking, good coach name. Coulda worked out well bringing Neb into the present day, as opposed to the slashmaster.

Scott D
10/13/2007, 01:10 PM
I wouldn't be too sure, Callahan remains as long as Pedersen remains. You'd be surprised how easy the big money can be somewhat settled down by the sacrificing of Cosgrove.

Mixer!
10/13/2007, 01:13 PM
Could they buy out Pederson's contract while they're at it?

LosAngelesSooner
10/13/2007, 01:18 PM

I forgive you.

BillyBall
10/13/2007, 01:58 PM
I have always had respect for Nebraska because of the fans that I encountered, my respect has dropped a bit because of that bitch of a coach. The way they cut Solich loose I could see them dropping Callahan before the season ends, especially if they get blown out again. Hell, one more blow out and the entire state may implode.

Rogue
10/13/2007, 02:02 PM
Callenberger is definitely on the hot seat.

You know who'd make a great coach in Lincoln? I think F. Beamer would be good there.

I thought Callahumper would better than he is now. Oh well, you're not on probation either. It could be a lot worse.

boomersooner28
10/13/2007, 02:29 PM
With all of the rage in the state of Nebraska today, I could see the world ending. There are A LOT of ****ed of people up north.

bluedogok
10/13/2007, 02:39 PM
Man, the Nebbish radio guys sure are calling everyone out.

soonerloyal
10/13/2007, 02:56 PM
One of my best friends lives in NE. I haven't gotten through to her today. Hope the phone system isn't totally fried.

Veri, c'mere for a Mama hug. ((((There there *patpat*)))) ((((There there*patpat*)))) ((((There there*patpat*))))

en4cer
10/13/2007, 03:16 PM
The announcers. Total Domination seems to be the buzzwords of the day with them.

They got a good one over with Awarding player of the game for nebbish to a guy on the punt coverage team.

tulsaoilerfan
10/13/2007, 03:18 PM

Tis okay Veritas, and yes, you should wish to lose every game to run off the clown

tulsaoilerfan
10/13/2007, 03:20 PM
The announcers. Total Domination seems to be the buzzwords of the day with them.

They got a good one over with Awarding player of the game for nebbish to a guy on the punt coverage team.
Did they have 14 on the field at the time? :D

LiL10(s)ArEaJoKe
10/13/2007, 04:07 PM
Maybe Nebish can talk TT out of Leach, Leach with a D might be interesting.........if they can find one!!!:)

Veritas
10/13/2007, 04:22 PM
I wouldn't be too sure, Callahan remains as long as Pedersen remains. You'd be surprised how easy the big money can be somewhat settled down by the sacrificing of Cosgrove.
Sadly you're right Scott. My wife went to the game and she said people started up the "Fire Cosgrove" chant about halfway through the 3rd, to which my response was "um, yeah, what about Callenberger?"

Big Red Ron
10/13/2007, 04:26 PM
If I was Nebraska, I'd hire Brent Venables.

sanantoniosooner
10/13/2007, 04:27 PM
Tom O.-------Barry S. Legend
Frank S.------Gary G. Stay in the family
Bill C.---------Howard S. Bad experiment
Turner G?-----John B. Back to family but doesn't work
????----------Bob S. Scrap model, start over.

It gets worse before it gets better.

Big Red Ron
10/13/2007, 04:30 PM
Tom O.-------Barry S. Legend
Frank S.------Gary G. Stay in the family
Bill C.---------Howard S. Bad experiment
Turner G?-----John B. Back to family but doesn't work
????----------Bob S. Scrap model, start over.

It gets worse before it gets better.Especially when you weren't smart enough to get rid of the "Bad experiment" after only one season, like we did.

Veritas
10/13/2007, 04:33 PM
Especially when you weren't smart enough to get rid of the "Bad experiment" after only one season, like we did.
Back in the interim period Lane Kiffin's name was mentioned. Wish NU'd have gotten him.

Nebraska is really up **** creek. We have got to get a new coach next season, but that arrogant SOB Pedey will probably just throw Cosbohl to the wolves and keep Callenberger. ****. I'm reliving my mid-late 90's years in Oklahoma all over again, but this time with my shade of red.

Big Red Ron
10/13/2007, 04:38 PM
Back in the interim period Lane Kiffin's name was mentioned. Wish NU'd have gotten him.

Nebraska is really up **** creek. We have got to get a new coach next season, but that arrogant SOB Pedey will probably just throw Cosbohl to the wolves and keep Callenberger. ****. I'm reliving my mid-late 90's years in Oklahoma all over again, but this time with my shade of red.Sure neb sucks this year but how much of this is Keller? In the championship game last year will probably earn him a pass for one year, unfortunately for you.

boomersooner28
10/13/2007, 04:50 PM
Verititays will you cheer us on tonight? We wear red.

Veritas
10/13/2007, 05:35 PM
Verititays will you cheer us on tonight? We wear red.
You ****in' kidding me? Only time I don't root for OU is when their opponent is NU. :D

Texas Golfer
10/13/2007, 09:42 PM
I heard a great number of fans left at halftime when Neb was down 38-0.

Jello Biafra
10/13/2007, 10:40 PM
ok...get rid of him. just not too soon. we still owe the huskers a 56 point *** whipping in which you guys have an unknown freshman running back rush for a kajillion yards and 21 points.....god i was soooo drunk that day.

Stoop Dawg
10/13/2007, 10:52 PM
If I was Nebraska, I'd hire Brent Venables.

I'm thinking they want to improve their defense.

GottaHavePride
10/13/2007, 10:55 PM
TOTP!

OUinFLA
10/13/2007, 10:57 PM
TOTP!

oh, that is so two years ago.

:D

tommieharris91
10/13/2007, 11:02 PM
I think Mike Brown could play for your defense right now.

JPNSKER
10/14/2007, 01:10 AM
I heard a great number of fans left at halftime when Neb was down 38-0.

Actually, no. The one thing N has going for it right now, is the fan base. Stadium was about 90% full at end of game, cheering on the TEAM. ESPN keeps showing the "mass exodus", but take note of the qrt & time... little over a minute to go before half...:rolleyes:

BTW, V, I'm in the same boat as you... throwing up from the sea sickness that is Steve P.

stonecoldsoonerfan
10/14/2007, 08:19 AM
for the nebbish to only score 14 on an aggy lite defense and that in the 4th quarter, that's totally inexcusable. there's nothing more that needs to be said.

royalfan5
10/14/2007, 08:28 AM
For once I was thankful that I had to be in wedding yesterday. I am guessing there will be major changes within the football staff and athletic department by years end, especially given the exodus of athletic department employees recently.

StoopTroup
10/14/2007, 08:31 AM
After seeing the final of the NU aggie game yesterday I was thinking that we might have to put Veritas and Royal on suicide watch.

It seems your taking it better than I thought.

Hang in there.

royalfan5
10/14/2007, 08:44 AM
After seeing the final of the NU aggie game yesterday I was thinking that we might have to put Veritas and Royal on suicide watch.

It seems your taking it better than I thought.

Hang in there.
as a Royals fan I'm used to losing and pathetic play. I'm not used to it in red uniforms yet. , though.

Ash
10/14/2007, 09:19 AM
Kinda feel bad for the bugeater fans. Any Sooner that endured the 90s can sympathize.

StoopTroup
10/14/2007, 09:22 AM
yep.

JohnnyMack
10/14/2007, 09:26 AM
Callahan is Nebraska's penance for scoring 73 on us in Norman.

Piware
10/14/2007, 11:02 AM
Imagine the pain. Nebbish not only lost big, they lost to Hair and the Pukes. That's enough to walk anybody out on the ledge.

stoopified
10/14/2007, 11:12 AM
I hope Callanberger is around for ONE MORE YEAR.I still want payback against THE HUSKER NATION for kicking a dead dog 73-21,69-7.I wanna kick some Corn-fed dead dog next year.Yes,I am vengeful and bitter.The Boo years were a nightmare I thought would never end.

Scott D
10/14/2007, 05:12 PM
For once I was thankful that I had to be in wedding yesterday. I am guessing there will be major changes within the football staff and athletic department by years end, especially given the exodus of athletic department employees recently.

Well, are Pedersen and his policies still bringing in a lot of $$$ to the Huskers athletic dept. coffers? If so, then he's not going anywhere. I still stand by the fact that the defensive coaching staff will be the sacrificial lambs for this season. There are far too many built in arguments as to why Bill Callahan will remain the head coach for at least another year.

Besides look at the bright side Husker fans, you still have your women's volleyball team to be proud of when it comes to fall sports ;)

Cam
10/14/2007, 06:12 PM
I'm with Scott on this one. Cosgrove will be the sacrificial lamb while Callahan says all the right things in the off season.

If not, I'm sure you could pry Lou Holtz away from ESPN. We'd all appreciate that one.

r5TPsooner
10/14/2007, 06:17 PM
Solich is probably laughing a little at Nebraska right now.

r5TPsooner
10/14/2007, 06:19 PM
I hope Callanberger is around for ONE MORE YEAR.I still want payback against THE HUSKER NATION for kicking a dead dog 73-21,69-7.I wanna kick some Corn-fed dead dog next year.Yes,I am vengeful and bitter.The Boo years were a nightmare I thought would never end.

Amen! NU fans are just like any other fan base when they're losing. Seeing half of the stadium leave at halftime against Okie Lite was priceless and I only wish it had been OU giving the prison raping to Callahan and his boyz instead of oSu.

Boarder
10/14/2007, 06:23 PM
To me the real funny thing is this is what happens when you lose to osu. It's like the end of the world is here and you need to get rid of everyone.

They have that effect on people. A loss to them causes total despair.

GottaHavePride
10/14/2007, 06:36 PM
Has anyone else pointed out who was in attendance to watch Nebraska's worst home loss in 49 years?

Tom Osborne and his entire 1997 undefeated team.

royalfan5
10/14/2007, 06:39 PM
Well, are Pedersen and his policies still bringing in a lot of $$$ to the Huskers athletic dept. coffers? If so, then he's not going anywhere. I still stand by the fact that the defensive coaching staff will be the sacrificial lambs for this season. There are far too many built in arguments as to why Bill Callahan will remain the head coach for at least another year.

Besides look at the bright side Husker fans, you still have your women's volleyball team to be proud of when it comes to fall sports ;)
Word on the street is that the big boosters, the Hawks, the Cooks, the Cable Guy's, the Sokol's, Meyer's check books are shut tight right now. When the main big money fund raiser leaves, and the people's names whose are on the buildings express their dismay, it's not good for Pederson.

StoopTroup
10/14/2007, 06:45 PM
There is a reason Nebraska is in the tank. :D

http://bigrednetwork.com/archives/images/2006/12/johnblake.jpg

Stitch Face
10/14/2007, 06:48 PM
There is a reason Nebraska is in the tank. :D

http://bigrednetwork.com/archives/images/2006/12/johnblake.jpg

He had Nebraska on the right track before he left, and that's a fact.

r5TPsooner
10/14/2007, 06:48 PM
Has anyone else pointed out who was in attendance to watch Nebraska's worst home loss in 49 years?

They had to stick around for halftime since they were halftime.

heh.

Scott D
10/14/2007, 10:11 PM
Word on the street is that the big boosters, the Hawks, the Cooks, the Cable Guy's, the Sokol's, Meyer's check books are shut tight right now. When the main big money fund raiser leaves, and the people's names whose are on the buildings express their dismay, it's not good for Pederson.

That may be, but they'll likely have their money people check it out, and find out that it'd cost them more to get rid of Callahan than it is to keep him around so long as he makes "sufficient" changes on the defensive coaching staff. Basically, him flat out saying 'no' would be the only real strong chip that the boosters would have.

royalfan5
10/14/2007, 10:15 PM
That may be, but they'll likely have their money people check it out, and find out that it'd cost them more to get rid of Callahan than it is to keep him around so long as he makes "sufficient" changes on the defensive coaching staff. Basically, him flat out saying 'no' would be the only real strong chip that the boosters would have.
Well, it will likely be up to the new AD if the rumors are true. Especially, if Osborne steps in as interim AD. Also, don't be surprised if Callahan's contract is substantially cheaper than it may appear on first blush. They did the same thing with Collier.

Scott D
10/14/2007, 10:18 PM
Well, it will likely be up to the new AD if the rumors are true. Especially, if Osborne steps in as interim AD. Also, don't be surprised if Callahan's contract is substantially cheaper than it may appear on first blush. They did the same thing with Collier.

Buyouts especially this early are still a pretty heavy hit on the wallet.

royalfan5
10/14/2007, 10:23 PM
Buyouts especially this early are still a pretty heavy hit on the wallet.
So is an empty stadium and reduced donations.

Veritas
10/14/2007, 10:27 PM
Cosgrove's been sacked; it'll be announced at the press conference tomorrow at 9:30 (talked to a player). There's scuttlebutt that Pederson is getting canned with TO as the interim AD, but I don't buy that.

Scott D is right. The Pederhan cabal is going to sacrifice the DC and his squad to save their rotten skins.

usmc-sooner
10/14/2007, 10:28 PM
Buy him out, Nebraska is too good of a program to get beat by OSU at Lincoln. Those white helmets with red N's used to cause fear across the land. I felt the same way when people tried to justify keeping Blake

yur-out
10/14/2007, 10:55 PM
He had Nebraska on the right track before he left, and that's a fact.
I wonder if he'll take credit for them losing "with his players"?;)

stoops the eternal pimp
10/14/2007, 10:57 PM
TO as an athletic director!:pop:

stoops the eternal pimp
10/14/2007, 10:59 PM
Was Cosgrove the one calling those running plays through out the game?

Hunyock
10/14/2007, 11:01 PM
9:30 Press conference tomorrow morning. I expect to see a couple of D assistant fall on the sword including Cosgrove. I dont see Pedey nor Cally going anywhere yet. Things may change after the season is over though.

Crucifax Autumn
10/14/2007, 11:10 PM
You kn ow, I really hate seeing a proud program go so far into the toilet, but I'm also kinda glad. When we were in the Toilet in the 90s and they were good I had to listen to a lot of BS...Now it's their turn.

MissouriSooner
10/14/2007, 11:52 PM
You kn ow, I really hate seeing a proud program go so far into the toilet, but I'm also kinda glad. When we were in the Toilet in the 90s and they were good I had to listen to a lot of BS...Now it's their turn.

Roger that. I live in SW Missouri where there are a lot of Nebraska fans, and they were insufferable before Stoops came to OU. Now that the shoe's on the other foot, I don't hear much but their teeth grinding when I ask about how the NU football program is doing. Heh.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
10/15/2007, 12:17 AM
I'm thinking they want to improve their defense.HEY, leave him alone. Nebbish NEEDS Venables as HC!

stoopified
10/15/2007, 12:23 AM

That is TOO funny. :D:D:D:D:D

10/15/2007, 12:23 AM
I hope Callanberger is around for ONE MORE YEAR.I still want payback against THE HUSKER NATION for kicking a dead dog 73-21,69-7.I wanna kick some Corn-fed dead dog next year.Yes,I am vengeful and bitter.The Boo years were a nightmare I thought would never end.We'll need 2 more years of Callenberger to get even with the nebbish genocide we suffered in the late ninety's

Soonerus
10/15/2007, 12:25 AM
We'll need 2 more years of Callenberger to get even with the nebbish genocide we suffered in the late ninety's

Agreed...

Crucifax Autumn
10/15/2007, 12:29 AM
I agree as well, but whether he sticks around or they go through another few years of rebuilding we'll have plenty of fun.

critical_phil
10/15/2007, 12:38 AM
the transformation is nearly complete.

heh.

10/15/2007, 12:59 AM
I agree as well, but whether he sticks around or they go through another few years of rebuilding we'll have plenty of fun.We play nebs regular season 2 yrs in a row, then don't play them again for 2 yrs, unless we meet in Big 12 title game.

Crucifax Autumn
10/15/2007, 01:03 AM
True, but that just means we enjoy beating them 2 years and then enjoy watching 'em suck 2 years. Either way...fun for me!

Veritas
10/15/2007, 08:18 AM
I read this posting this morning on a blog by Brian Rosenthal of the Lincoln Journal-Star. It sums up exactly where I'm at with all this:

http://journalstar.com/blog/huskers.php

The signs were glaring. I chose to ignore them.

Why?

Perhaps I wanted to see the best of the situation. Perhaps I grew tired of pervasive negativity. Perhaps I simply wanted to give people a chance before I deemed them a bunch of buffoons.

Everybody deserves a chance, right?

But today I keep asking myself this: When did it get so bad?

Now, in hindsight (they say that’s 20/20, right?) I see the answers. They’re very clear.

It went bad when the Raiders quit on Bill Callahan in 2003. I figured it was just a bunch of overpaid prima donnas causing problems. I was wrong.

It went bad when some players left during or after the 2004 season with some less-than-flattering comments about Bill as they left (some publicly, some privately). I thought some were cancers with bad attitudes, running their mouths about not getting their way. I was wrong.

It went bad when Bill hung out Beau Davis to dry at Texas Tech. I figured it was Bill’s frustration at lack of talent. I was wrong.

It went bad when I justified a close home loss to Texas Tech the following season as progress. The team grew up, I said. I was wrong. Since when does losing to Tech at home represent progress? Since a 70-10 loss the prior season? That’s not Nebraska.

It went bad when I fell for the West Coast offense and the wooing of recruits with the promise of getting them to the NFL. Boy, was I wrong. Now we have some players here who are focused solely on the next level and care nothing about the Nebraska tradition. My new acronym for the NFL: Not For Lincoln.

It went bad when I believed the recruiting hype and joined the fray by touting Harrison Beck and Chris Brooks and Leon Jackson and Andre Jones as the answers. I wasn’t the only one who was wrong.

It went bad when Nebraska lost to Kansas 40-15 in 2005. I openly questioned then whether this experiment was working. I was right. But then, I was sucked back in with a bowl victory and more recruiting hype. I was wrong again.

It went bad when I somehow stupidly justified, forgot, forgave – something – during the “Take what we went”, “F-ing hillbillies,” throat slash-gate, etc. I was terribly wrong.

It went bad when I missed what Corey McKeon was truly saying a couple of weeks ago. Read between the lines. Who’s he really unhappy with? I thought it was the media and fans. I was wrong.

It went bad when I dismissed losses as growing pains and attributed many of them to parity. I was wrong.

It went bad when I thought Jay Norvell left simply for an opportunity to call plays. I was wrong. Turns out, Norvell was probably the only glue holding this thing together last season (coaching-wise, that is).

It went bad when two players turned, pointed and appeared to smile at the guy wearing the “Bag Callahan” bag … and smiled. Unless there was some girl behind the guy in bag ... but I don't think I'm wrong.

It’s gone terribly, terribly bad. I can see clearly now.

Now we have ¾ of the team meeting the opponent at midfield after the game, and the rest of the players trotting straight to the locker room. An athletic director scared to take phone calls from fans. A football coach who’s completely lost his team.

Any coach could do a better job than Bill Callahan of preparing, inspiring and motivating this team. Chuck Mizerski. Ken Cook. Shane Cordell. Anybody.

Now, it shouldn’t be a question of whether this will end, but rather, when?

TheHumanAlphabet
10/15/2007, 08:46 AM

I'd like to see it continue for a little while longer...Please keep your coaches intact.

Scott D
10/15/2007, 08:47 AM
Tell that guy I'm waiting for his apology also :D

cheezyq
10/15/2007, 09:38 AM
I'd like to see it continue for a little while longer...Please keep your coaches intact.

I can see the slasher being there for another year or two at least. I think they're waiting for Norv Turner to be freed up after he screws up the Chargers. Although I hate to be so hard on Norv...at least he's a decent human being.

My question is this, however: Has Nebraska officially become a volleyball school now?

IB4OU2
10/15/2007, 09:48 AM
The Huskers could promote John Blake to HC....just a thought. I mean he does have some experience. :D

TheHumanAlphabet
10/15/2007, 09:53 AM
Unfortunately, he's busy screwing up North Carolina...

MextheBulldog
10/15/2007, 10:04 AM
You guys have got to lose the "Bring back the option" talk. Heard plenty of that in the 90's with OU (bring back the bone) and it was not the answer. But it does appear Callahan is not the answer.

NormanPride
10/15/2007, 10:09 AM
As long as that ***-clown of an AD is there, Callenberger stays.

Veritas
10/15/2007, 10:27 AM
You guys have got to lose the "Bring back the option" talk. Heard plenty of that in the 90's with OU (bring back the bone) and it was not the answer. But it does appear Callahan is not the answer.
Sheesh, no kidding. It took a special guy, TO, to run that offense successfully, much in the same way it took a special guy, Barry, to run the bone successfully. Nobody but Barry could make the bone work, and nobody but TO can make the option work.

NormanPride, people are clamoring for Pederson's head, including big donors. His arrogance has been tolerated for the same reason that Callahan's boorish behavior has been tolerated: we hoped it would work out. It's really clear that both cases are total failures, and now we're embarrassed at having tolerated it at all.

OULenexaman
10/15/2007, 11:53 AM
I heard Cally took everyones black shirt away....gave them pink thongs to wear.