PDA

View Full Version : PLEASE PEOPLE! TEXAS WAS LAST WEEK!!!

batonrougesooner
10/13/2007, 10:49 AM
Enough with the upside down horns! You are embarrasing us.

We are not the University of We Hate Texas.

Cam
10/13/2007, 10:52 AM
Some things/actions you're just not going to be able to change. Unfortunately, this is one of them.

Sooner98
10/13/2007, 10:55 AM
Thank you. I also get sick of seeing people doing this on national TV, in non-Texas weeks.

OUHOMER
10/13/2007, 10:55 AM
yea, you do realize texas sucks 24/7 365 days a year. they must be reminded

batonrougesooner
10/13/2007, 11:16 AM
If you are going to neg, at least have the balls to sign your name.

You must be one of the guys I'm referring to.

Beat Mizzery.

soonershane22
10/13/2007, 11:20 AM
Are you serious? Hating texazz is NOT a one week or one month thing!! Like it was said, it is a 365 day thing that makes the rivalry so much fun! The upside down horns is just as synonymous with OU football as is the schooner or the yelling of "Boomer - Sooner!" It will always be there and it always should. That is part of the fun of college football. Plus, I just think that it is always fun to remind our little brother to the north that seriously, they are NOT our rivals!! :rolleyes:

We won this year and you just will have to settle in and realize that you are going to see it even more this year than last. Boomer Sooner baby!!!

Soonerman08
10/13/2007, 11:22 AM
If you are going to neg, at least have the balls to sign your name.

You must be one of the guys I'm referring to.

Beat Mizzery.

Alright here is my 2 cents on the issue. I agree wholeheartedly about the upside downs horns hand symbol. That is the dumbest ****ing thing I have ever seen...WHEN WE ARE NOT PLAYING TEXAS! SAVE IT FOR TEXAS AND NO ONE ELSE! What is funny is that didn't even used to be our biggest rival...it was OU/Nebraska people. I know that the rivalry has lost its luster since the creation of the Big 12 and then it got worse with Callahan becoming head coach, but seriously people give the upside down horns hand symbols a rest. Furthermore, when you are at the game and you say "Boomer Sooner!" don't say "Texas Sucks!" after it. We play at the University of Oklahoma and contend for National Titles, not for beating Texas. You all make us sound like Pokes.

Q22
10/13/2007, 11:30 AM
We are not Oklahoma State. our season does not consist of one game.

please stop.

silverwheels
10/13/2007, 11:32 AM
It's no use. People are going to do it anyway, no matter who we're playing.

Petro-Sooner
10/13/2007, 11:37 AM
Are you serious? Hating texazz is NOT a one week or one month thing!! Like it was said, it is a 365 day thing that makes the rivalry so much fun! The upside down horns is just as synonymous with OU football as is the schooner or the yelling of "Boomer - Sooner!" It will always be there and it always should. That is part of the fun of college football. Plus, I just think that it is always fun to remind our little brother to the north that seriously, they are NOT our rivals!! :rolleyes:

We won this year and you just will have to settle in and realize that you are going to see it even more this year than last. Boomer Sooner baby!!!

:rolleyes: :twinkies:

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
10/13/2007, 11:42 AM

We won this year and you just will have to settle in and realize that you are going to see it even more this year than last. Boomer Sooner baby!!!Very well said, especially the part about orange aggy. Besides, no complaining is going to stop it, or even slow it down.

Cam
10/13/2007, 11:43 AM
The upside down horns is just as synonymous with OU football as is the schooner or the yelling of "Boomer - Sooner!"
No, it is not. It's not even close in stature to the other examples you've given which are the truly synonymous with everything that is OU, not just OU football.

You couldn't be more wrong with that statement.

bringit
10/13/2007, 12:05 PM
Preach to the choir boys.

/m\

Theskipster
10/13/2007, 12:38 PM

You might want to consider moving to College Station. They don't have anything better going for them so they define their team as hating Texas. So you would fit in perfectly there. And as Aggie as you act, you would probably think it is great to squeeze your balls during games too.

trey
10/13/2007, 12:56 PM

you should be embarrassed. this argument always reminds of a guy that once told me he would rather ou go 1-11 and beat texas, than 11-1, lose to texas and win the big 12. it sucks we are even talking about texas on the biggest gameday of the year so far.

OUstud
10/13/2007, 01:00 PM
You know, they could stop yelling "OU SUCKS!" during their fight song too.

Soonerman08
10/13/2007, 03:18 PM
You know, they could stop yelling "OU SUCKS!" during their fight song too.

Who cares what they do...we care about what we do. OSU fans always yell OU Sucks too, but we don't care about them. So let the Horns down thing go.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
10/13/2007, 03:32 PM
Who cares what they do...we care about what we do. OSU fans always yell OU Sucks too, but we don't care about them. So let the Horns down thing go.OK, I bet those fans that give the upside-down whorns sign are now convinced to stop.

UberSooner
10/13/2007, 04:21 PM
So your sayin I should I also save my upside pistols for the Tech game. Never gonna happen :mad:

sendbaht
10/13/2007, 04:22 PM
It will never stop. It does get old that is for sure!

Animal Mother
10/13/2007, 06:07 PM
The only thing that is a bigger waste of time than you trying to tell Sooners to stop this, is me telling you to stop telling them. It's called a p*ssing contest. People won't stop the down horns sign and you won't stop telling them to stop. You will not succeed in stopping their behavior. Capiche?

sanantoniosooner
10/13/2007, 06:21 PM
I wish you'd stop telling the people to stop telling people to stop giving the horns down.

Animal Mother
10/13/2007, 10:09 PM
I wish you'd stop telling the people to stop telling people to stop giving the horns down.

Oh go play in the middle of Rainbow Drive!!!

Just kiddin'

Chase Daniel is a b*ner sniffer!!!!

OU 41-31

goingoneight
10/13/2007, 11:29 PM
I don't really ever do the Hook 'em thing. Even at the RRS, I don't. It reeks of aggyism. However, if you are to nitpick, they wear tens of thousands "O-Who?" T-shirts every game and never mind showing them off on National TV.

SoonerKnight
10/13/2007, 11:43 PM
Enough with the upside down horns! You are embarrasing us.

We are not the University of We Hate Texas.

:D Right ^^^^^^^^^^ :rolleyes:

Seamus
10/13/2007, 11:55 PM
This thread is ghey. People complaining about other fans instead of talking about the game or Sam or the polls or the too hawt to believe OU cheerleader. Weak sauce.

Can't believe I shaved my IQ by adding to this nonsense.

Animal Mother
10/14/2007, 06:20 PM
This thread is ghey. People complaining about other fans instead of talking about the game or Sam or the polls or the too hawt to believe OU cheerleader. Weak sauce.

Throw me under that bus also, Snookie. I don't know about you, but I had merged with a six pack by the time I logged on, so I declare DRONK !!!

sanantoniosooner
10/14/2007, 06:42 PM

I can't believe I shaved my IQ by reading your location;)

StoopTroup
10/14/2007, 06:49 PM
I can't believe I shaved my IQ by reading your location;)
Sea World? ;)

Stitch Face
10/14/2007, 06:56 PM
Something about this thread seems familiar. There may have been another thread like it previously, I'm not sure.

Now, how do I make an upside-down cyclone-sign?

badger
10/14/2007, 09:04 PM
Things that will not stop at the University of Oklahoma:
1- Hating Texas all year.
2- Poking fun at OSU.
3- The "Boomer Sooner Band" doing the "waving wheat"
4- The bannage of bottled water at the gates to the stadium.
5- The smuggling in of banned items, like bottled water... and beach balls.
6- Drinking alcohol in Greek houses.
7- The naming of buildings after rich donors.
8- Donating money to name buildings during successful football seasons.
9- Rising tuition costs.
10- The rock. Can't stop. The rock. Can't stop the rock you can't. Stop. The rock. Can't stop the rock. You can't stop. Shake that paranoia! Can't stop the rock. Shake that paranoia! Can't stop the rock. Come move me move me. Dancin' like Madonna... into the groovy!!!111!1