PDA

View Full Version : I just finished getting sick after watching...

IGotNoTiming
10/13/2007, 10:15 AM
Big and Rich open up college game day....

These redneck, no talent cracker azzwipes, are so bad no one will be able to remember any of their tunes 5 years from now....they are country music's Milli Vanilli.

Ugh.... Jeezus get me some vicodin fast......

Cam
10/13/2007, 10:19 AM
Agreed.

Post pad. On a mission before I leave for Norman.

stoopified
10/13/2007, 10:24 AM

These redneck, no talent cracker azzwipes, are so bad no one will be able to remember any of their tunes 5 years from now....they are country music's Milli Vanilli.

Don't sugarcoat it,tell me what you really think! :D

fadada1
10/13/2007, 10:27 AM
i always liked the tune from (about) '99 to '03 (ish). couldn't understand may of the words, but it always reminded me of gameday. the hip-hop type song.

TexasEx4OU
10/13/2007, 10:33 AM

Has this been building for six weeks? Or was this morning the first time you've seen it?

Oh...and I agree.

Cam
10/13/2007, 10:38 AM
The song is way beyond old. Time for a new one.

TopDawg
10/13/2007, 10:51 AM
i always liked the tune from (about) '99 to '03 (ish). couldn't understand may of the words, but it always reminded me of gameday. the hip-hop type song.

YES! And they updated the lyrics each week which was also cool.

IGotNoTiming
10/13/2007, 10:56 AM

Exactly.... You don't know the words... or the title....

I hope these guys slink back into Dogpatch USA from whence they came... at least they will be able to fill a few more carney postions- operating the Tilt-A-Whirl at the Pushmataha County Fair once their musical blight has passed...

bluedogok
10/13/2007, 11:01 AM
John Rich is a good songwriter, he writes song for a bunch of people and those have become hits. He was originally in Lonestar and wrote many of their songs. As a performer, he is less than stellar.

IGotNoTiming
10/13/2007, 11:07 AM
John Rich is a good songwriter, he writes song for a bunch of people and those have become hits. He was originally in Lonestar and wrote many of their songs. As a performer, he is less than stellar.

as a performer he belongs in a super group with Messina, Oats, and Garfunkel

BoomerGirl34
10/13/2007, 11:24 AM
Hank Sr. >>> Big and Rich

silverwheels
10/13/2007, 11:26 AM

It was Bubba Sparxx, who sucks, but the GameDay song he came up with was way better than "WE'RE COMING.....TO YOUR CITAY!"

Ugh.