PDA

View Full Version : Fox Sports is the succ

jthomasou78
10/13/2007, 08:35 AM
We have two fox sports channels here in pensacola, Sun Sports and fox Sports Florida. Both channels are showing the Lightning-Panthers hockey game instead of the OU game. Both f'ing channels. I hate the fox sports until they die.

IronSooner
10/13/2007, 08:46 AM
Don't worry, just stay on here and we'll describe all the shots of the sideline and crowd during plays and the ball tee well after kickoff. It'll be just like you're watching their terrible, terrible coverage.

bluedogok
10/13/2007, 08:47 AM
DirecTV Sports Pack is your friend, for $10.00 or so a month you get all the regional sports networks.

aurorasooner
10/13/2007, 09:01 AM
We have two fox sports channels here in pensacola, Sun Sports and fox Sports Florida. Both channels are showing the Lightning-Panthers hockey game instead of the OU game. Both f'ing channels. I hate the fox sports until they die. That sounds strange. We have Fox Sports Network, which I thought was their "all over the US" main sports station, a local fox affiliate (their programming really sucks except for the NFL, and I don't know why they don't use it for transmitting OTA any big college games they pick-up), and 3 fox Channels on the sports tier, Fox College Sports Atlantic (which should really be called Fox Sports Florida), Fox College Sports Central, and Fox College Sports Pacific, which is the best of the 3 Fox college sports channels that we're offered. (I don't know why Big 12 county doesn't have Fox Sports Southwest offered, but I think Comcast owns the Mountain Network which is WAC/Mtn West only). The FCS Pacific has tons of Pac 10 game replays, and a lot of Classic Pac-10 but is mostly USC-UCLA slanted. The FCS Central has a lot of Big 12 coaches shows, but their replay games are mostly joke teams (Wisconsin Eau-Claire vs Popcorn state games). The whole Fox network is fragmented all over the place. I don't know why they don't jump in with booth feet into College football with their own Gameday traveling road show instead of usually taking the left-overs. Why don't you just get Dish or Direct TV?

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
10/13/2007, 10:09 AM
Is there no Sooner club in your area? Should be one that watches games at a sports bar.

jthomasou78
10/13/2007, 10:39 AM
Ohhh Im going to watch the game at a sportsbar downtown. But it does not change the fact that Fox Sports is showing the same god damn hockey game on two channels instead of the OU game

47straight
10/13/2007, 12:25 PM
NHL Hockey.... every game counts!