PDA

View Full Version : My Blonde Daughter is visiting her Pop and Ma this weekend!

Okla-homey
10/11/2007, 07:01 PM
She'll be at the T-town airport at 2005 tonight. That's all good.

Unfortunately, her mother and I were unable to prevail in our attempt to talk her into coming to Norman for the Mizzou game. Instead, we'll be in Hawgland watching her Tigers (hopefully) put a thumpin' on the Nutt Nation. She flies back to Bammer on Sunday at 1700.

Therefore, we shall be with you people in spirit.

See you at the remaining home games of course.

That is all.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
10/11/2007, 07:19 PM
Where oh where did it go so wrong??

Harry Beanbag
10/11/2007, 07:22 PM
Blondes rule.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
10/11/2007, 07:24 PM
Hey Harry, ya been going to Tempe Tilted Kilt to watch the Sooner games, or staying at home?

Okla-homey
10/11/2007, 07:26 PM
The funny part is, two guys who work for Ga. Pacific somewhere around Muskogee way are going to be chasing her to Fayetteville. One's a Tide grad, the other is an AU grad. She met 'em both last summer. They both live in Tulsa. They don't know Daddy is going to be present. Wait'll they get a load o'me!:eek:

bri
10/11/2007, 07:32 PM
If I were one of the two aforementioned gents, I'd be more alarmed over the presence of the other guy.

But then, I ain't from Alabammie. :D

KC//CRIMSON
10/11/2007, 07:37 PM
If I were one of the two aforementioned gents, I'd be more alarmed over the presence of the other guy.

But then, I ain't from Alabammie. :D

You know, pops just gave you the time and location. You could swoop in at 2000 for the oskie!

Harry Beanbag
10/11/2007, 07:41 PM
Hey Harry, ya been going to Tempe Tilted Kilt to watch the Sooner games, or staying at home?

I went for the Utah State game with Maestro and soonersam. Been at home for the rest except for the Texas game I was in beautiful downtown Crown King.

It's easier (and cheaper) to scream obscenities in my own home than going to the bar.

OCUDad
10/11/2007, 08:15 PM
The funny part is, two guys who work for Ga. Pacific somewhere around Muskogee way are going to be chasing her to Fayetteville. One's a Tide grad, the other is an AU grad. She met 'em both last summer. They both live in Tulsa. They don't know Daddy is going to be present. Wait'll they get a load o'me!:eek:Kill them and put their heads on pikes outside your front door. Sends the right message to others who may try to follow in their footsteps. Bein' a daddy is rough work.

bri
10/11/2007, 08:33 PM
You know, pops just gave you the time and location. You could swoop in at 2000 for the oskie!

I would, but it's Homecoming down on 11th and Harvard. :D