PDA

View Full Version : Best place to purchase Sooner gear

sooner-n-ga
10/10/2007, 08:23 PM
I got your opinions on the steakhouse's and I appreciate your help on where to eat. Now, where is the best place's to buy some sooner gear while I'm out there ? Not a lot here in Ga.

soonernation
10/10/2007, 08:44 PM
I had fajitas for dinner. YUM!!!!!!

Ash
10/10/2007, 09:03 PM
What Jaux said, I like the Schooner best myself. In Norman you can get Sooner gear just about anywhere -- the Walmarts, even Homeland has Jason White's store.

Lott's Bandana
10/10/2007, 09:09 PM
The Jimmie Austin pro shop (OU Golf Course) has all the latest Nike Dri-Fit, Adidas Comfort-tech, Ashworth, Callaway, Ping, ballcaps, raingear...etc., all with OU logos...a great little "secret" if you want lots of choices and quality stuff.

Just sayin'.

Ash
10/10/2007, 09:11 PM
The Jimmie Austin pro shop (OU Golf Course) has all the latest Nike Dri-Fit, Adidas Comfort-tech, Ashworth, Callaway, Ping, ballcaps, raingear...etc., all with OU logos...a great little "secret" if you want lots of choices and quality stuff.

Just sayin'.

Sounds like you've practiced that one before.

bluedogok
10/10/2007, 09:16 PM
If you are looking for some "cheap" t-shirts Sam's Club usually has some but the size selection gets picked over pretty quickly, at least for someone my size. I usually hit the Big Red Shop and there are a couple of stores in Quail Springs Mall that I know of.

bmrsnou
10/10/2007, 09:38 PM
Balfour's at campus corner and the University Bookstore on the west side of the stadium have a very good selection. The apothem has some pretty good shirts for smack talk.

Lott's Bandana
10/10/2007, 10:27 PM
Sounds like you've practiced that one before.

Funny you should say that. I call on a profession that is very "college loyal" and my clients often ask me where I get my OU shirts...yes, I have a great job and can wear logo'd bizcasual...anyway, I have said what I typed earlier many, many times to interested alumz. Easy enough to repeat to a Joe from ga.

humblesooner
10/11/2007, 08:34 AM
If you are looking for some "cheap" t-shirts Sam's Club usually has some but the size selection gets picked over pretty quickly, at least for someone my size. I usually hit the Big Red Shop and there are a couple of stores in Quail Springs Mall that I know of.

For additional "inexpensive" items, most Wal-Marts in OK have Sooner stores in them. The one at I-35 and Lindsay(?) is a good one.
Also, most of the dept stores in the Sooner Mall in Norman carry lots of OU merchandise.
There are also a couple of specialty stores that carry lots of OU stuff.

StoopTroup
10/11/2007, 09:18 AM
Oklahoma.

badger
10/11/2007, 09:21 AM
Jason White's store divided!

Blitzkrieg
10/11/2007, 09:31 AM
the wal marts

r5TPsooner
10/11/2007, 09:41 AM
Big Red Shop
Dillards (Penn Square Mall)
Balfours (Campus Corner)
The stores next to Balfours
Bookstore below the stadium.

I picked up an Ashworth OU pullover that is just awesome at the bookstore. Cost me $100, but it's waterproof and wind resistant. I might even be wearing it come Saturday night.

It's nice enough to wear on the golf course and casual enough to wear to the games or to a decent restaurant.

SteelClip49
10/11/2007, 02:19 PM
OU bookstore...

2007 BCS National Title Game

ouwapiti
10/11/2007, 03:30 PM
collegefootballstore.com.......excellent selection of all kinds of stuff...quick delivery too....

frankensooner
10/11/2007, 03:44 PM
Store for you (http://www.trollforest.com/catalog/index.htm)

stoopified
10/12/2007, 08:11 AM
OU Authentic(on the net and Camous Corner).