PDA

View Full Version : I just got this email from my accountant

MamaMia
10/10/2007, 10:54 AM
Six black lab (mix) puppies were rescued out of the middle of the road [in Oklahoma City] on Saturday. PLEASE help us find them homes - otherwise, it's Animal Control - which means they only have 5 days.

We've bathed them, sprayed them for fleas and wormed them.... but we can't keep them. They are currently in a kennel in my basement since I don't have a fence.

I've lost count of the number of rescue groups that I've contacted, only to be turned down due to no room. Please check with every dog person you know to see if they need a puppy.

If anyone has any questions about the pups please send a pm to MamaMia for Stacey's email address. She [Stacey] will be able to answer your questions. :)

SoonerAcesUp
10/10/2007, 11:56 AM
That's weird. I live in Bartlesville and my wife sent me the same email about those puppies.

StoopTroup
10/10/2007, 12:01 PM
My dog is howling...

He hates the noon tornado warning tests.

I think he's secretly also telling all the the other dogs about the Labs needing a home. ;)

MamaMia
10/10/2007, 12:05 PM
That's weird. I live in Bartlesville and my wife sent me the same email about those puppies. Hmmm...small world. :)
I dont know Stacey, but my accountants name is LaLisa.

MamaMia
10/10/2007, 12:07 PM
My dog is howling...

He hates the noon tornado warning tests.

I think he's secretly also telling all the the other dogs about the Labs needing a home. ;)
Maybe he needs a friend? http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y86/OUmom/21.gif

TopDaugIn2000
10/10/2007, 12:40 PM
Maybe he needs a friend? http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y86/OUmom/21.gif

or 6.....

springs sooner
10/10/2007, 12:49 PM
i live in Colorado and go the same e-mail yesterday......

TopDaugIn2000
10/10/2007, 12:53 PM
hahahahaha

take em to Olevet......

Mjcpr
10/10/2007, 12:59 PM
I live in Tulsa and that email voted against the River Tax yesterday.

HskrGrl
10/10/2007, 02:43 PM
Very strange. A friend of mine who lives and works in Omaha said they have a flier up at their office right now that says:

This is from a friend. If interested please email Jobie Duhacek at [email protected]

We rescued 6 black lab (mix) puppies out of the middle of the road on Saturday. PLEASE help me find them homes - otherwise, it's Animal Control - which means they only have 5 days. We've bathed them, sprayed them for fleas and wormed them....but we can't keep them. They are currently in a kennel in my basement since I don't have a fence. I've lost count of the number of rescue groups that I've contacted, only to be turned down due to no room. Please check with every dog person you know to see if they need a puppy.

There is a picture of the puppies in the cage too.

colleyvillesooner
10/10/2007, 02:47 PM
Got it here in Dallas...

colleyvillesooner
10/10/2007, 02:51 PM
Hoax...

http://www.snopes.com/critters/crusader/puppies.asp

Flagstaffsooner
10/10/2007, 02:54 PM
Hmmm...small world. :)
I dont know Stacey, but my accountants name is LaLisa.Anyone with an accountant named LaLisa should be more worried about an audit than dogs.;)

MamaMia
10/10/2007, 03:11 PM
Anyone with an accountant named LaLisa should be more worried about an audit than dogs.;)

Lovely! http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y86/OUmom/bitenails.gif

MamaMia
10/10/2007, 03:29 PM
Hoax...

http://www.snopes.com/critters/crusader/puppies.asp It looks as though its an old email and that all the puppies were all adopted. Thats nice to know. Thank you colleyville. :)

Animal Mother
10/10/2007, 05:20 PM
Every person with access to the internet should be forced to take a course regarding Snopes.com.Plus what happens to your info if you post it on facebook or myspace i.e. your potential employers or employer can find it.
Someday some knob is going to bring the planet to a screeching halt by running some dang exe file they got from a Cambodian refugee living in Nigeria that wants to send their child to school in Switzerland (not the apartment complex, the country!) and needs 500 people to download and run the file and they will win the Slovokian lottery and a free house in Minsk, Russia.
I'm 50 and I think I understand networks and the internet better than you young whipper-snappers. O.K. Old guy rant is finished

OCUDad
10/10/2007, 06:43 PM
n00b.

MamaMia
10/10/2007, 09:08 PM
Every person with access to the internet should be forced to take a course regarding Snopes.com.Plus what happens to your info if you post it on facebook or myspace i.e. your potential employers or employer can find it.
Someday some knob is going to bring the planet to a screeching halt by running some dang exe file they got from a Cambodian refugee living in Nigeria that wants to send their child to school in Switzerland (not the apartment complex, the country!) and needs 500 people to download and run the file and they will win the Slovokian lottery and a free house in Minsk, Russia.
I'm 50 and I think I understand networks and the internet better than you young whipper-snappers. O.K. Old guy rant is finished Well, excuuuse me.

Maybe you should check out meanybritches.com Mr. Internetman? :P

Mixer!
10/10/2007, 09:54 PM
I'm 50 and I think I understand networks and the internet better than you young whipper-snappers. O.K. Old guy rant is finished

BUT ARE YOU A MAN? [hairGel]

VeeJay
10/11/2007, 03:02 AM
my accountants name is LaLisa.

Is she hawt?

SoonerTerry
10/11/2007, 03:31 AM

I'M 50.. AND I UNDERSTAND TEH INTERWEBS!!1!:D

Animal Mother
10/19/2007, 03:32 PM
I'M 50.. AND I UNDERSTAND TEH INTERWEBS!!1!:D

You all are going to force me to use those silly emoticon dealy bobbers, ain't you?

I WAS KIDDING!!!

Kind of sort of a little bit. I've been so sarcastic for so long, I take it for granted that comes through even on the INFORMATION HIGHWAY.
Man, I love to use out dated language like that there I just used.
When you smell something as you read my postings, it's sarcasm, not bovine scatterration.

olevetonahill
10/19/2007, 05:19 PM
hahahahaha

take em to Olevet......
Dean said he wants em !