PDA

View Full Version : Another near death experience

Okla-homey
10/10/2007, 10:52 AM
twice in one month!

Yesterday, driving home on the BA in T-town, a kitten had managed to wander into the middle of five lanes of rush-hour traffic. Pandemonium ensued. Brakes squealing, tire smoke, cars swerving, all within a couple car lengths of me. It was like NASCAR without the left turns.

Fortunately, I avoided catastrophe. At least three vehicles didn't. I don't know if anyone died, but there was some bashing and crashing I heard over the noise of my car radio, and I witnessed one myself. Minivan which locked up to avoid hitting said kitty took one in the pooper from a big sedan.

Oh yeah, the kitten? She managed to avoid getting smooshed and bounded off into the brush without a scratch.

olevetonahill
10/10/2007, 11:05 AM
Ya think maybe Gods trying to tell ya sompun ?

StoopTroup
10/10/2007, 11:28 AM
I h8 kats.

Glad your OK Homey.

KABOOKIE
10/10/2007, 12:42 PM
I saw a dumb lady lock the brakes up and swerve her minivan to avoid hitting a squirrel crossing I-35 just south of Wichititty. She ended up going off the road to the right and possibly damn near killed herself. Seriously people RUN THE G** D*** RODENT OVER!!!

IB4OU2
10/10/2007, 01:07 PM
I schmooshed a kitty on 61st just north of Southern Hills in my CJ7 withreal wide tires one dark morning. It was either that or run off the road and through a fence onto the 15th green. The unfortunate feline was left flatter than a pancake and I felt real bad for a few seconds.

bri
10/10/2007, 01:30 PM
I can has gridlock?

So THAT'S what had the BA all kerf*ckt when I was going home last night. The tie-up almost made me miss my chance to cast a completely worthless vote for a doomed cause. :D