PDA

View Full Version : Gameday question?

Mac94
10/10/2007, 10:34 AM
Is this the first time ever that ESPN's Gameday has gone to a location for a game being aired by Fox Sports?

They done ESPN, CBS, ABC .... don't know about the Domers and NBC but it would seem logical that they would have done that .... but what about Fox Sports Net?

stoops the eternal pimp
10/10/2007, 10:35 AM
I thought you were gonna ask if They do a pre game handshake

Mac94
10/10/2007, 10:42 AM
Why, everyone knows the answer is "yes" to that one. ;)

stoops the eternal pimp
10/10/2007, 10:45 AM
Anyway the answer to your question the answer is yes they have. I ll figure out which game it was in a minute

AllAboutThe'O'
10/10/2007, 05:35 PM
Is this the first time ever that ESPN's Gameday has gone to a location for a game being aired by Fox Sports?

They done ESPN, CBS, ABC .... don't know about the Domers and NBC but it would seem logical that they would have done that .... but what about Fox Sports Net?
Ironically, the first time GameDay ever did a road show was the '93 Florida State/Notre Dame showdown, televised by NBC. I think GameDay was also at the 2000 Nebraska/ND game as well.

Time for me to do some research. That's part of my civic duty, anyway.

AllAboutThe'O'
10/10/2007, 05:46 PM
I think this is the first time GameDay has done an FSN telecast.

Some other notable non-ESPN/ABC/CBS/Notre Dame NBC package games GameDay has been to:

2001, they were at the Army-Air Force game a few weeks after 9/11.

2002, they were at the Harvard-Penn game that decided the Ivy League championship.

2003, they were at the South Florida-Army game (obviously, this was before South Florida became a household name).

2005, they did the Grambling-Southern game in Houston (moved from New Orleans because of Hurricane Katrina).