PDA

View Full Version : "SOONERS!! Wait..more like GAYNERS"...

SleestakSooner
10/9/2007, 11:48 PM
My friend is a member of DeviantArt.com and ran across this "Angry Rant" as the writer named it. Jetset Aphrodite (http://jetsetaphrodite.deviantart.com/)is a photographer and has posted at that site for a few months. One of the artists she met there is a Whorn fan. She is also a Sooner fan and showed me this fools page. I think some of you might feel inclined to respond kindly to his misguided rantings... I know I did.

http://eddy4fizzle.deviantart.com/journal/14974246/#journal

SOONERS!! Wait..more like GAYNERS
Journal Entry: Mon Oct 8, 2007, 6:47 PM

Like OH MY GOD!!! SOONERS ARE SOOO GOOOD!!! GAHHH THEY ARE SO X AMAZING XX HOT XXXX!!!

Ok wow. This whole weekend was pretty much ruined for me cause of the game.

For those that don’t know, Red River Rivalry is considered one of the most important traditions in UT Football, and is a game that causes a lot of hype, beer, and angry drunken sex.

Any who, I am so sick of everybody saying that Sam Bradford is SUCH a talented quarterback. Are you joking? What has he done to show his talent besides playing inside the pocket? All that really proves is that he has a decent offensive line and can throw a football to this target when his not under pressure. In other words, he is just like any semi decent quarterback in football. On top of that, he does have rather talented wide outs at his disposal, which gives him a further boost in his rating points.

Now lets compare him to Colt McCoy. A quarterback who can keep calm just like him (even with a worse o line) and has shown the capability of option, bootleg, and most importantly the ability to break tackles in blitz situations. So who really IS the better quarterback?

I promise you, sooner or later Sam Bradford will break and Colt McCoy will get himself a Hesiman.

This "guy" really should stick to his "art" (which I am sure sells really well in Austin) and leave the football evaluations to those who know something... I mean ANYTHING about the game!

insuranceman_22
10/9/2007, 11:58 PM
I'm still laughing at this dude. I know what the problem is.....he's been hanging out with the saxet backfield and hit the bong way to hard before he wrote this ficticious bullshat!

snp
10/10/2007, 12:01 AM
I really don't put too much thought about what someone from deviantart could think about football. That's like expecting a dog to know the alphabet.

goingoneight
10/10/2007, 12:06 AM
Hmmm... let's break this down for the kid.

Colt McCoy took over a National Champion offense and produced 29 TDs and what... 8 INTs?

Bradford may have more picks when all is said and done... hell, an injury and he could be done in an instant is the reality of football. But this guy is severely over-criticizing Sammy B. Sam is more accurate, and has shown great decision-making. His first down throw to D-Mu on a mad scramble (nearly sacked) against TEXAS should have told the whorn dork that much.

I'd say they're both great in their n00b form. People seem to be all over Chase Daniel's nards right now and he did just the same thing last year. Although it's not really anything to brag about, Zac Robinson stole "super boy's" job in the biggest game of the year for OSU last year, too.

Want to see a guy who doesn't produce early with all the "talent" in the world? Look no further than Keith Nichol. The kid has great physical gifts and looks to have potential, but anyone who watched him play against the likes of Utah State knows that not everyone can do what Sam and Colt did early-on. They're both mature beyond their years.

soonergirlNeugene
10/10/2007, 12:15 AM
It's not like we've been pimping him out to all the Heisman people. Maybe in a year or two, but it's way too early for all that business. This guy's just another whorn hosebag who's still sore over the beating they took and can't take it like a man so he has to throw his little tantrum and try and pick away at the person he considers to be the source of his pain.

Crucifax Autumn
10/10/2007, 12:17 AM
He's sore over a beating allright...I recommend some preparation h and maybe picking up some astroglide for the next RRS

soonergirlNeugene
10/10/2007, 12:22 AM
More like Vagisil.
Wait...can I say that?

Widescreen
10/10/2007, 10:02 AM
Maybe this person is right. It's pretty hard to debunk "someday" until both QB's have graduated. It's hard to argue that Sam has better talent around him right now. But I could also argue that Sam will win 2 Heismans before he's done while Colt will be lucky to make it through this season alive. "Someday". :rolleyes:

LRoss
10/10/2007, 10:08 AM
He's entitled to his (or her?) opinion, but that was the sorriest excuse for an "angry rant" that I've ever read.

CitySooner
10/10/2007, 12:33 PM
Total Loser :pop:

Texas Golfer
10/10/2007, 12:44 PM
Longhorn fans have a reputation for being ignorant homers. Then they post stupid sh!t like that and only confirm their reputation.

stoopified
10/10/2007, 12:52 PM
I lot of people say all Dan Marino could do was stand in the pocket and throw.Maybe that is all Sam can do(but I doubt it),if so however he does it better than anyone else in college football today.

SleestakSooner
10/10/2007, 12:53 PM
Longhorn fans have a reputation for being ignorant homers. Then they post stupid sh!t like that and only confirm their reputation.

Ain't it the gawd awful truth... and I am always happy to point and laugh when :texan: proves how little they know about our favorite sports.

Intown
10/10/2007, 02:28 PM
I thought he was going to call Sam a hottie

GottaHavePride
10/10/2007, 07:38 PM
Angry Rant?

That was like the most cheerful thing PrideTrombone has ever written. Whoever wrote that needs to take some angry lessons, because right now he's just smurfy.

Yeah, take that and show it to the Hesiman voters.

goingoneight
10/10/2007, 07:43 PM
Can we please change the thread title or let this thing die?

GoTigers
10/10/2007, 07:52 PM
Honestly, "gayners" is the dumbest thing i've ever heard.

And I put up with KU fans.

goingoneight
10/10/2007, 08:00 PM
You should stop by Stoolwater on your way in or out if you want that topped.

GottaHavePride
10/10/2007, 10:46 PM
Gloria Gaynor? I bet she could kick that guy's ***.

Piware
10/10/2007, 10:52 PM
Swish!

Crucifax Autumn
10/11/2007, 01:36 AM
More like Vagisil.
Wait...can I say that?

As far as I'm concerned you can...it's friggin' funny!