PDA

View Full Version : JoePa Road Ragin'

GoOwls
10/9/2007, 04:41 PM
I just stumbled across this on Fark.com...

Initial Story from the Centre Daily Times:

Tuesday, Oct. 09, 2007
Road rage incident reported at PSU

UNIVERSITY PARK -- Penn State police are investigating an apparent road rage incident that was reported to them about 12:10 p.m. Friday along Bigler Road near the Food Science Building.

Penn State police spokesman Tyrone Parham said he could not release the names of those involved because the investigation is ongoing. Additional interviews are being conducted, he said.

"We've only heard one side of the story so far," Parham said.

The caller and apparent victim is a university employee, according to police.

...and then it's made pretty clear on a Centre Daily blog that the aggravating party was JoePa himself:

http://community.centredaily.com/?q=node/2980

Perhaps PSU's most recognizable face was possibly involved in a campus "road rage incident" under investigation by PSU police. (Maybe he was honked off at having to toss Scott from the team.) Nothing will come out of this, of course, but what exactly does "not losing your poise" mean when preached to young men but not practiced in spirit by the preacher? And why doesn't an 80-year-old who has brought a billion or so to the university not merit a driver? Can't JayPa do this, since the QBs are clearly overcoached?

fadada1
10/9/2007, 04:53 PM
heh. i'll have to get the scoop from my mom (it was probably her driving... she's terrible). she lives right down the street from him.

StoopTroup
10/9/2007, 04:59 PM
He's batpoo crazy.

Joe...it's time.

Blue
10/9/2007, 06:32 PM
Joe Pa tugging on Offensive Cordinators shirt: "What's Happening! What's going on? Who's got the ball?"

Offensive Cordinator jerking his sleeve away looking around: "Somebody get this guy!!"

StoopTroup
10/9/2007, 06:43 PM
Still for 80...he looks good.

http://www.mrbig.com/tnt/wp-content/uploads/2006/08/joes_glasses.jpg

Curly Bill
10/9/2007, 09:02 PM
So, JoPa does have some life left in him. Who knew?

I have newfound respect for the ol' bugger as well: I'm a big fan of road rage, and frequently exibit it myself.

fadada1
10/9/2007, 09:52 PM
dude still walks to work. he still nursing that broken leg, but he's out walking almost every day. i hope i'm still like that at 80.