Texas Tech at Missouri
Texas A&M at Nebraska
Kansas at Colorado
Oklahoma at Iowa State
Texas at Baylor

humblesooner
10/9/2007, 10:04 AM
From the Big 12.
Depending on what happens this weekend, I could definitely see OU being the odd man out.

Thank heaven for PPV.

fadada1
10/9/2007, 10:27 AM
Thank heaven for PPV.
and bob barry sr.

well, maybe not.

MiccoMacey
10/9/2007, 10:37 AM
I have a HUUUUUGE test on the 22nd, so I am hoping it wont be aired.

Otherwise, it might be too hard on my studying.

sooner_born_1960
10/9/2007, 10:37 AM
Texas - Baylor should be odd man out.

Whet
10/9/2007, 10:58 AM
If OU is picked up, it will probably be in the 11:30 AM time period. I don't see this matchup on ABC or ESPN. Although, I would prefer it start at one of the later time slots. As we will be RVing at the game, late morning games don't allow much time for pre-game activities.

Whet
10/9/2007, 11:11 AM

tommieharris91
10/9/2007, 01:22 PM
Bleh, OU on Versus. Looks like I need to find a bar to go to.

CitySooner
10/9/2007, 06:32 PM
Hmmm.....kinda hard to go figure. I would imagine ratings would make a big difference......hmmmm.....let's see.....would the nation want to watch Colt 'One Sack Away From Career Over' McCoy and Jammal 'Who Was That Number 40?' Charles, or Bill 'Damn Good Thing The AD Is My Lover' Callahan and Sam 'I Went To Nebraska Instead of OU Because I Knew I Could Start' Keller, and Dennis 'Boy Did I Pull One Over On 'Bama and A&M' Franchionne, or SLINGIN' 'GET MY HEISMAN READY' SAMMY, DEMARCO 'I'M TOO FAST FOR YOU' MURRAY, AND CURTIS 'IS THAT ALL YOU GOT?' LOFTON.......hmmmm......boy, that's certainly a tough one. NOT!!

Lott's Bandana
10/9/2007, 06:38 PM
Hmmm.....kinda hard to go figure. I would imagine ratings would make a big difference......hmmmm.....let's see.....would the nation want to watch Colt 'One Sack Away From Career Over' McCoy and Jammal 'Who Was That Number 40?' Charles, or Bill 'Damn Good Thing The AD Is My Lover' Callahan and Sam 'I Went To Nebraska Instead of OU Because I Knew I Could Start' Keller, and Dennis 'Boy Did I Pull One Over On 'Bama and A&M' Franchionne, or SLINGIN' 'GET MY HEISMAN READY' SAMMY, DEMARCO 'I'M TOO FAST FOR YOU' MURRAY, AND CURTIS 'IS THAT ALL YOU GOT?' LOFTON.......hmmmm......boy, that's certainly a tough one. NOT!!

word.

cvsooner
10/9/2007, 11:54 PM
My prediction: Kansas-Colorado on ABC; Tech-Mizzou on ESPN; A&M-Neb. on Fox; OU-ISU on Versus.

goingoneight
10/10/2007, 12:10 AM

You're getting me all essited. :D

tommieharris91
10/10/2007, 12:16 AM
I guess I should be planning a trip to Ames, Iowa right about now.

cvsooner
10/10/2007, 12:17 AM
My predictions are based on the TV crew wanting to go to: let's see, Denver/Boulder; Kansas City/Columbia; Omaha/Lincoln; Ames, Iowa?

So I see the low man on the totem pole getting the Versus game.

Could be worse, I suppose. Could have to go to Waco.

jwlynn64
10/10/2007, 12:23 AM
Bleh, OU on Versus. Looks like I need to find a bar to go to.

DirecTV sports package. - $12 a month.

just saying.

panhandlesooner
10/10/2007, 09:06 PM
Is there any confirmed info on this game...I have to be in New Orleans and want to find some place to watch it if it isn't on ABC or ESPN.

FtwTxSooner
10/10/2007, 09:21 PM
It won't be announced until Sunday, around 1pm or so, if it gets picked up, and with whom.

panhandlesooner
10/10/2007, 09:35 PM
Thanks!

jrsooner
10/10/2007, 09:57 PM
All I know is I got to find a place in Birmingham that weekend for the game. :(