PDA

View Full Version : USO 55 - ATM 24

SoonerBOI
10/8/2007, 09:20 PM
Hey poked wake up! Savage 21 att for 110 yds no TD! Bowman for Heisman, joke only! CFN OSU rank - 39th in the nation. OSU = cupcake.

Posted by: OSU fan

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
OSU 55 A&M 24 - What was billed as a quarterback duel between Bobby Reid and Stephen McGee turned out to be the Dantrell Savage show. Savage ran for 232 yards and five touchdowns as OSU rolled over 4-2 A&M. OSU was trailing A&M 14-6 early in the second quarter when Savage broke for a 72-yard TD run on OSU's third series. An A&M fumble on the ensuing kickoff gave OSU the ball on A&M's 39-yard line and it took one play as Savage outran A&M's pursuit around the right side down the sideline giving OSU the lead in the game for good. Savage was Big12 and National Player of the Week and rumor is Dean Blevins sharted in his pants when he heard the final score.

Moving into Week 7 the undefeated Cowboys, No. 12 in the AP Poll and No. 13 in the Coaches' Poll faced its toughest test against the undefeated No. 5 ranked Nebraska Cornhuskers. A national tv audience watched on as the Cowboys and Cornhuskers battled it out, but for our Cowboys a perfect game is naught and a clipping penalty negated Perrish Cox's kickoff return deep into Nebraska territory. OSU managed to get into field goal territory due to an incredible catch and run by Bowman but Jason Ricks 42-yard attempt is partially blocked and falls short. NU 24 OSU 21

The loss only drops OSU two places in the polls as ou fans send a mixture of congratulations and flames for the close loss.

CtheB
10/8/2007, 09:23 PM
The only chance Bowman has of showing up in NYC is if they have a "Preseason Candidates who Flamed Out In the First Three Weeks" dinner.

Fiatil
10/8/2007, 09:34 PM
This guy's predictions just get better and better as the season goes on.

Stitch Face
10/8/2007, 09:57 PM
when Savage broke for a 72-yard TD run on OSU's third series.

I love how this guy's fantasies include OSU players doing things that OUr players actually do.

Stitch Face
10/8/2007, 10:01 PM
[hairGel] That prediction...is DELUSIONAL! And the poster that made it...is DELUSIONAL!

KantoSooner
10/8/2007, 10:34 PM
This guy's predictions just get better and better as the season goes on.

Like a fine wine, better each week.

Leroy Lizard
10/9/2007, 12:38 AM
I hope we don't have to face that undefeated Husker team any time soon.

goingoneight
10/9/2007, 12:46 AM
Hey... he got some stuff right... Bobby Reid actually got some playing time (after his starter got rocked) and aTm did score 24 points. Wonder if he predicted his coach being ridiculed at this point in the season as well.

:les: IT'S NOSTRA DUMBAZZ!!!

tommieharris91
10/9/2007, 12:47 AM
I think his prediction for OU had us not playing a single game this season because we got the death penalty from the idiots' doings.

:stunned:

DarrellZero
10/9/2007, 12:50 AM
I think the guy needs to give up fantasizing about OSU and go back to writing letters to Penthouse Forum.

"I had resigned myself to another night of reading your magazine when I suddenly heard a knock at the door. Upon opening it, I set my eyes on the two most voluptuous blonde twins I had ever seen ..."

goingoneight
10/9/2007, 01:11 AM
Hope they're not 12...

Leroy Lizard
10/9/2007, 02:40 AM
Or male.

badger
10/9/2007, 08:28 AM
Oh no, Gundy's puking again...

..............[hairGel]
,,,,,,,,,////^
,,,,,,//////
,,,///////
oooooo

OUDoc
10/9/2007, 08:39 AM
His predictions have been spot-on so far, haven't they?

He forgot the ceremony at halftime naming that poster "Queen of the Winter Carnival". Maybe that will be at osu's homecoming game. If he's going to have a major psychotic break, he might as well get something for himself.