PDA

View Full Version : MNF

Blue
10/8/2007, 08:52 PM
Kornheiser will be gone after this year. Those 3 just don't work.

Tony K acts like he's never watched a football game every week. his only anecdotes are Stats..."Why is this haapening!!!! They are 3rd against the rush!" and "I talked to so and so yesterday and he said blah,blah,blah."

He seems to know nothing about football. The two other geeks aren't much better. Almost un-listenable.

Blue
10/8/2007, 09:04 PM
Don't get me started on Chris Berman. WORST-SPORTSCASTER-EVER.

tulsaoilerfan
10/8/2007, 09:06 PM
I agree, these 3 just don't mesh as a team; i would rather see Aikman and Buck in a 2 man booth, but since they belong to Fox, that ain't happenin'

SoonerBOI
10/8/2007, 09:27 PM
they need a better crew. I say disband them right now!:D

Blue
10/8/2007, 09:46 PM
Tony K. is always looking for a dramatic story. Sometimes it's just a game DORk.

props to espn for collegefootball live and espnU though.

aero
10/8/2007, 10:58 PM
COWBOYS WIN! COWBOYS WIN!

yermom
10/8/2007, 10:59 PM
what a ****ing finish

MiccoMacey
10/8/2007, 10:59 PM
One of the best finishes ever.

25-24 Cowboys.

Redshirt
10/8/2007, 11:00 PM
The 'boys tried everything to give this one away...

Sooner98
10/8/2007, 11:00 PM
Wow, incredible, and yet bizarre, game.

FaninAma
10/8/2007, 11:02 PM
How About Them Cowboys!!!!!!!!

Doged
10/8/2007, 11:03 PM
Oh man what a great game (bad announcers notwithstanding)!

Only downside.. Crayton's TD catch gave my fantasy team's opponent the 1 point win. My only dog in the hunt was TRRW, who was done for the night after giving me 8 points and a 5 point lead. Still, I'll take the Dallas win! :)

Tiptonsooner
10/8/2007, 11:04 PM
That was one of the greatest endings evarrrrrrrr!!

Fiatil
10/8/2007, 11:04 PM
Wow, I guess this is what happens when you use last year's Cardinals-Bears game to advertise this. And here I was thinking it was going to be totally unrelated.

IronSooner
10/8/2007, 11:08 PM
Glad I kept that game going tonight...wow. And the best part is that I still win my fantasy game since Crayton had fewer than 20 points. Heckuva night.

Sooner_Havok
10/8/2007, 11:11 PM
Want to know why the Bills lost?
Former Bills star running back Thurman Thomas was formally presented his Pro Football Hall of Fame ring during a halftime ceremony, two months after he was inducted.

link (http://scores.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=271008002)

He brought the Poke Choke with him!

SoonerDood
10/8/2007, 11:14 PM
tell me, up 2 with seconds to go, what is the difference between playing normal defense and getting beat deep for Touchdown, or playing prevent defense and giving up the game winning field goal?

Curly Bill
10/8/2007, 11:17 PM
I think the timeouts right before the snap, while legal, are so bush-league. I was so pumped we drilled that 2nd FG to win.

OU-HSV
10/8/2007, 11:20 PM
I think the timeouts right before the snap, while legal, are so bush-league. I was so pumped we drilled that 2nd FG to win.
Yeah, it's pretty lame they let the coaches do that.
In fact, it's lame that a team has time to run 10 yards upfield and spike a football before the officials think fast enough to know to review the previous play.

tulsaoilerfan
10/8/2007, 11:20 PM
I agree; i have no problem with the players on the field calling them, but the coach doing it is bush

Sooner_Havok
10/8/2007, 11:21 PM

heh, on the Cowboys radio broadcast, the guys said the same thing, that it was cheap and shouldn't be allowed. They then said that Bob Stoops did that a few weeks ago against Colorado, and preceded to again state his classlessness.

ouwasp
10/8/2007, 11:25 PM
I got so disgusted with the Boys play.. I'd started channel surfing and messing around online. Then, while the History Channel was talking about Pirate Tech and their medical practices <shudder>:eek: ... I remembered MNF...

I turned it back in time to see the last two out patterns and both fgs... amazing. Now THAT is a team of destiny. At least tonight, in western NY...

Boarder
10/8/2007, 11:29 PM
"We"? You got a mouse in your pocket?

Freaking worthless Bills. :mad:

tulsaoilerfan
10/8/2007, 11:30 PM
heh, on the Cowboys radio broadcast, the guys said the same thing, that it was cheap and shouldn't be allowed. They then said that Bob Stoops did that a few weeks ago against Colorado, and preceded to again state his classlessness.
I think they need to get their damn facts straight:mad:

TMcGee86
10/8/2007, 11:35 PM
Tony Romo is like the insanely hot chick you bang, that even when she says she is sick and isn't in the mood, and you talk her into it, then she has the runs and gets it all over your sheets and pukes all over you, you still want to bang her afterwards.

What a fantastic finish. I will now be unable to sleep for hours.

OU-HSV
10/8/2007, 11:37 PM
Tony Romo is like the insanely hot chick you bang, that even when she says she is sick and isn't in the mood, and you talk her into it, then she has the runs and gets it all over your sheets and pukes all over you, you still want to bang her afterwards.

What a fantastic finish. I will now be unable to sleep for hours.
Interesting/Odd take

colleyvillesooner
10/8/2007, 11:37 PM
Watched the whole game. Unbelievable.

All the pre-game guys wanted to see what Tony Romo could do while facing acversity. There you go. Can't overcome much more than that. He needs to by the whole D dinner. The held the Buffalo O to a FG and a HUGE INT to keep it a 1 score game.

Soonerus
10/8/2007, 11:38 PM
I turned the game off to watch Ross the Intern guy on Leno...crap...

sooneron
10/8/2007, 11:39 PM
Great finish, but these dickheads on tv right now suck. STFU, Young.

colleyvillesooner
10/8/2007, 11:40 PM
Young still hates the Boys. ;)

It's just the two sides of the coin. Immature because they fell into the trap game,(which they won by the way)

Or they're mature because they battled through it to win.

TMcGee86
10/8/2007, 11:41 PM
Interesting/Odd take

LOL. I'm not speaking from experience. I just had to drink a lot to get through this game and now I'm drunk and it was all I could come up with.

:O :D

OU-HSV
10/8/2007, 11:44 PM
LOL. I'm not speaking from experience. I just had to drink a lot to get through this game and now I'm drunk and it was all I could come up with.

:O :D
Haha, it was one damn crazy game

aero
10/9/2007, 12:05 AM
These were the games they've lost the last few years. Ones they should have won but ****ed away. Bout time they clutched one. Nick Folk? Are you kidding me.

Curly Bill
10/9/2007, 12:10 AM
These were the games they've lost the last few years. Ones they should have won but ****ed away. Bout time they clutched one. Nick Folk? Are you kidding me.

Nick Folk for mayor!

tulsaoilerfan
10/9/2007, 08:28 AM
Great finish, but these dickheads on tv right now suck. STFU, Young.
Yeah, he pretty much gave no credit to Romo for getting it done when it counted; IMO, the measure of a great QB and a winner is the guy that may be throwing picks all over the place and overthrowing receivers the whole game, but when it's nut cutting time, he ends up winning; John Elway anyone?:D

misplaced_sooner
10/9/2007, 08:32 AM
Spectacular finish.

Bledsoes Buffalo Bill ghost haunted Romo all night. Oh well, they won, they faced adversity and never quit. Go Cowboys!

Andrew

StoopTroup
10/9/2007, 09:47 AM
I think they need to get their damn facts straight:mad:
Yep...

Another hack that should hit the unemployment lines.

yermom
10/9/2007, 10:06 AM
wow, i missed that before.

Stoops didn't even ice the kicker in the traditional way...

wishbonesooner
10/9/2007, 10:15 AM
That Dallas defense is going to get lit up against New England. Sorry Cowboy fans.

colleyvillesooner
10/9/2007, 10:42 AM
We'll see. That's what everyone said last year when we were going to playing Indy...