PDA

View Full Version : Lawyers and cop type folk a ?

olevetonahill
10/8/2007, 06:14 PM
This is a Messed up deal
But A dude I know got arrested last night , He supposedly tried to kill hiself .
The little I know is they took him the ER got him stiched up and hes Now a resident Of the Leflore Hilton.
His cus just called me , said hes still in the STR8 jacket. Shes wondering why he aint in the Nut house ?
Persomnly I say take it off and give him a chunk of rope . But thats just Me .:D
Any body know ?

StoopTroup
10/8/2007, 06:18 PM
It's illegal to murder yourself.

Once you screw it up they can't let you go without convincing you not to screw it up next time.

olevetonahill
10/8/2007, 06:24 PM
It's illegal to murder yourself.

Once you screw it up they can't let you go without convincing you not to screw it up next time.
His cuz wants to know why he aint in the nut house and hes still in county lock up in a str8 jacket ?
from what Im hearing now he did this last night some time .:confused:

HskrGrl
10/8/2007, 06:38 PM
That's sad. My husband and I have a friend who's husband just killed himself about 3 weeks ago. It's hard to see her go through the pain and grief right now. I feel so bad for her! I hope your friend gets some help is able to get through this without taking his life. Nothing's worth it. :(

Sorry I'm not more help. I don't know why they haven't sent him to the hospital to be evaluated yet. I know back home the keep people who try and commit suicide in ICU on watch for at least 3 or 4 days. During that time you go through a mental evalutaion with a psyco therapist. The therapist decides if you should be admitted to the psychiatric unit or not. I don't think they put you in jail at all.

OUHOMER
10/8/2007, 06:44 PM
It might come down to money and facilities. If there so no room at the nut house they will be keep at county lockup. County may not want to pay to move him to another county nut house so they just keep him until there is room in their own nut house.

olevetonahill
10/8/2007, 07:01 PM
This dude used to be a decent friend . But hes been Nuts for a long time and gettin Nuttier .

jk the sooner fan
10/8/2007, 07:04 PM
he can be legally restrained for a period of time (i think its 72 hours in oklahoma) to keep him from hurting himself

its not really a criminal arrest, but any peace officer can attest that there is probable cause to put somebody in a mental health facility to give the professionals a chance to assess the situation - i think after that initial period, he has to go before a judge for further "incarceration"

HskrGrl
10/8/2007, 07:05 PM
I really hope he gets the help he needs. There could be some serious mental issues going on here. My friends husband was schzophrenic. He didn't really start showing symptoms of it until about 2 years ago. She said it was like one day he was fine and the next day he came home and was a totally different person.

olevetonahill
10/8/2007, 07:18 PM
Hskrgirl and JK
This dude wacked out / He tried to snuff his Own Bro .. Hes being held (as best i know ) on 3 felonies .
Ive been friends with the Family fer yrs . But Ive been tryin to get away from that .
Wacked I tell ya Wacked

HskrGrl
10/8/2007, 07:22 PM
I'm not a law expert but I would think that with those 3 felonies they could keep him behind bars for quite a while longer than if he was just being held for attempted murder on his self.